剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
你就会带我去最棒的地方
Yeah.
是的
The note with this address on it--
纸上写的地址就是这
Do you think it came from Jake?
你觉得是杰克写的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you?
你知道吗
Can we ever just have a normal conversation?
我们不能正常点说话吗
Oh, god. What is that smell?
天呐 这是什么味道
Oh, my god.
天呐
You got the note early this morning? - Yep.
你是早上得到这纸条的吗 是的
In your room? Uhhuh
在你的房♥间里 对
And then you got some prostitutes
然后你叫了些妓♥女♥来分散
To cause a distraction so you could sneak out of the hotel?
他们注意力以便偷偷溜出酒店
Kind of ingenious, don't you think?
很机智 不是吗
Foster, why can't u take it easy? We're in vegas.
福斯特 你别太在意了 我们可是在赌城
I just think it's a bad idea to antagonize Ellis.
我觉得敌对艾利斯是比其他那些
Among other bad ideas.
更坏的主意
I was happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
She was.
的确
Dr. Foster, thank you for the call.
福斯特博士 谢谢你的电♥话♥
Sure.
当然
How was it with the ladies? Was it good?
那些小姐怎么样 很棒吧
Is it Jake?
是杰克吗
Abe.
阿比
It's Abe Tostevin.
这是阿比·托斯提文
He was one of e best poker coaches
他是城里迄今为止最好
In the country back in the day.
的牌技教练之一
So what happened? He died.
发生什么了 他死了
Abe had a knack for pissing people off.
阿比对欺骗人们很熟练
A few years ago vegas became untellable.
拉斯维加斯几年前是不可告人的
He worked with most of the greats until he nosedived.
在败落前 他曾和那些大牌们合作过
The question is, what's the connection between Jake and Abe?
问题是 杰克和阿比间有什么联♥系♥呢
Well, maybe he was coaching Jake.
也许他在教导杰克
Abe wouldn't show his face near the championship.
英冠赛到来之际 阿比是不会露脸的
Well, in addition to Jake Hartman
再加上杰克·哈特曼
Being a missing person, he now also a murder suspect.
一失踪人员 也是一谋杀嫌疑人
You cared about him.
你很在意他
He gave me the only advice I ever needed.
他给了我永远都受用的建议
T-o-t-t.
T-o-t-t
Tatas on the table.
在不同的圈子里露脸
Won me a lot of pots.
让我赢得了很多机遇
Ok, now, look at the contraction
看看她眼轮外侧
Of the orbicularis oculi pars lateralis.
肌肉的收缩
With the smile, there,
带着笑容 那里
That's classic action unit 6.
那是6单元中的经典表情
She's so into me.
她很喜欢我
But, looking for someone better to talk to.
但她的眼神在找更喜欢的谈话人选
That's bad.
那可不好
All right. Come here.
好吧 看这儿
I'll show you something that'll blow your mind.
让你看点你能明白的
The lip lick.
卷起嘴唇
The universal signal
非常普遍的信♥号♥♥
For "i want you."
意味着“我想要你”
Case closed. I win.
结案 我赢了
Loker, I'm gonna let you in on one of the true rules
洛克尔 我得告诉你些女人世界中
Of womanhood.
的小秘密
Cool.
好的
If a guy's boring you,
如果一个人总烦着你
Like you want to stick a fork in your eye boring,
你想要耳根清净下
A good lip lick can rattle him enough
一个卷嘴唇的表情能清楚地提醒他
To change the conversation topic.
换个话题
No.
不对
I was going on about the herd mentality
我当时正在谈论肯尼亚
In the kenyan elk population.
麋鹿的群体智慧
I'm not getting your office for a week, am i?
我不能用你的办公室了 是吧
Nope.
不能了
Ingrid's not dating me, she is dating my restaurant choices.
看来她不是和我约会 而是和我选的餐厅
Yep.
说对了
OK.
好吧
Treat them well.
好好照顾它们
Abe Tostevin is dead.
阿比·托斯提文死了
I thought that this was about Jake.
我觉得这肯定和杰克有关
Yeah it is.
就是
How'd you feel about Abe being back in town?
阿比回城里来你有什么感觉
Felt nothing.
什么也没有
I didn't know.
我不知道
I met him once in Monte Carlo.
我在蒙特卡洛见过他一次
You mean drunk?
你说喝多了
You ever see Abe and Jake together?
你看见阿比和杰克在一起吗
No.
没有
But I saw Abe 2 days ago.
但我两天前见过阿比
We had lunch together.
我们一起吃了午饭
Well, you could have told me about that earlier.
你之前怎么没说呢
You didn't ask before.
你也没问
Anything else you're keeping from me?
还有什么瞒着我的
Your partner make seem light in the head.
你的伙伴看上去懵了
Well, I have to begin my pregame ritual, so.
我得开始赛前热身了 那么
Why don't you come and have blueberry pancakes with me?
你要不要和我一起来 吃些蓝莓饼
You're not going anywhere. Sit down.
你哪儿也不准去 坐下
That's a big naughty, isn't it?
你太风流了 不是吗
Hitting on Foster here while your
你女朋友就坐在那
girlfriend's siing right there.
你却来勾引福斯特
You two are, uh, you're, you know, sleeping together, are you?
你们俩 一起睡是吧
Occaonally, but it doesn't mean anything.
偶尔 但这不能说明什么
She sleeps with everyone.
她和谁都睡
This gets better and better.
越来越有意思了
This is not a sideshow, Bob.
别在这里看热闹 鲍勃
Move on.
忙你的去
Oh, I get it.
噢 我知道了
I get it. You guys--
我知道了 你们
You are the best liars in the world.
你们是全世界最厉害的骗子
Congratulations. Terrific
祝贺你们 了不起
I'm bowled over.
我被打败了
Someone tell me something.
随便谁说点什么
Valadez and I, we have a 10 grand prop bet
乌拉达和我小赌了一万块
On whether he can get your partner into bed.
看他能不能把你的伴儿搞上♥床♥
Which is now off.
现在已经结束了
Arrest Poppy.
把波比抓起来
For what? Murder.
为什么 谋杀
You're joking. He's joking.
你开玩笑吧 他开玩笑呢
Can I talk to you?
我能和你说说吗
She's a murderer. Arrest her.
她是凶手 逮捕她
You sure this isn't one of your double zero bets?
你确定这不是你那种乱押00的手法
Reynolds.
雷诺兹
All right, come on, stand up.
好吧 过来 站起来
Put your hands behind your back.
手放在背后
You're under arrest for the murder of Abe Tostevin.
你因谋杀阿比·托斯提文被捕了
You know, you probably want to call lawyer about this.
你可能想找个律师来解决
Of course you won't be able make bail till monday.
显然你周一之前不能被保释
After the final table.
冠军赛完了之后
Cal, I know you're mad me, but don't do this.
卡尔 我知道你很恼火 但别这样
Mad? What, should I be mad?
恼火 是吗 我该恼火吗
I know I'd be mad.
我知道我比较恼火
Are you gonna stop this?
你会阻止他们吗
You started it. You're gonna have to stop it.
你引起来的 你来结束才对
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Jake wanted macey to know he was ok,
杰克想告诉梅西他没事
But he didn't think it was safe to call her,
但他觉得打电♥话♥给她不安全
So he called my cell.
所以他打给我了
Truth at last. When?
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表