剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
No way he's gonna help Corey.
他不可能会帮Corey的
Oh, well, you know, don't lose hope.
哦 这样啊 那也别灰心
We still have 42 more videos
我们还有42卷录影带
of guys who claim
都是那些声称
that they want Brooks dead.
要杀死Brooks的人
Are you chatting online while I'm over here
是不是我在忙着找出暗♥杀♥者之时
looking for an assassin?
你却在网上聊天?
What? You have a new girlfriend?
什么? 你有新女友了?
No. No, no, no, no.
不是 不是 不是
Just a friend who happens to be a...
就是一个朋友 刚好是
Emily Lightman?
Emily Lightman吗?
Please try not to judge.
别对我评头论足
You're cyberfriends with Emily?
你和Emily是网友?
Judgment all over your face.
看你满脸写着不屑
Look, she friended me.
听着 是她加我为好友的
She's the boss's daughter.
她是老板的女儿
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
Hit "Ignore."
点击"忽略"
Look, she's going to musicfest this weekend.
听着 她这周末要去音乐节
Yeah, as are half the kids in DC. So?
是啊 和华盛顿大多数孩子一样 那又怎样?
So it's a breeding ground for negative group behavior.
那里是社会败类的滋生地
Drinking, drugs.
酗酒 吸毒
Loker, I've been to musicfest.
Loker 我参加过音乐盛会
You're blowing it way out of proportion.
你说得也太过了吧
Well, you're not 16 years old.
好吧 反正你也不是16岁了
Last year, 3 girls got roofied and raped.
去年 3名少女被下了迷♥药♥ 然后被强♥奸♥了
You should read some of the things
你该看看那些
that her so-called friends are writing about doing there.
她所谓的朋友在那里的留言
I mean... if she were my daughter, I would...
我是说... 要是她是我女儿的话 我就会
You know, I should give Lightman a heads-up.
我得告诫Lightman 让他多注意他女儿
Look. How many friends does Emily have on that site?
听着 Emily在这个网站上有多少好友?
500 or 600.
五六百吧
Exactly. She probably barely knows
没错 就算有这么多网友
the kids who are writing all this stuff on her site, if at all.
她也许根本就不认识那些在网站上给她留言的孩子
Oh, god. What'd you do?
哦 天啊 你做了什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Told her I might be going to musicfest, too.
我告诉她 我可能也会去参加音乐会
What is wrong with you?
你有毛病吧?
We got a confession.
我们得到一项招供
Out of who?
谁的招供?
Duane Corey. You know, the guy
Duane Corey 就是保镖射中后
that security grabbed after the shooting.
抓到的那个男的
Well, his cellmate came forward about an hour ago.
他的狱友一小时前来过了
Says that Corey was bragging about
他说Corey大放厥词
trying to kill the governor.
说是要杀了州长
Gave up his whole plan...
供出了他的整个计划...
weapon cache, location, everything.
武器储藏 地位 全盘供出
An inmate with nothing but incentive
一个只受动机驱使的狱友
to lie about Corey's confession.
在Corey的供词上撒谎
Yeah, well, Lightman thinks
是的 Lightman觉得
I should bring you two to come
我该带你们两个
check this guy out with me, so, let's go.
和我一起去看看这个男的 我们走吧
I love politicians.
我爱死政♥治♥人物了
I do. I really do.
真的 我真的很爱他们
Are you comfortable?
你感觉自在吗?
Can we get on with this?
可以继续吗?
Governor, try to answer our questions
州长 希望你尽可能准确的
with as much accuracy as you can.
回答我们问题
Yes, I am comfortable in this glass box.
是啊 呆在这间玻璃房♥里 我会很自在
A man in your position.
像你这样身份地位的人
Correct. Up in the polls.
对 选票摇摇领先
Survivor of an assassination attempt.
刺杀事件的幸存者
I would never exploit a tragedy like this for a...
我是绝不会利用这样的惨剧 让自己...
bullet bump. Yeah.
挨枪子儿的 是的
See, now i said it, so you don't have to.
既然我说了 你就没必要再说了
You're way off base, Dr. Lightman.
你越说越离谱了 Lightman博士
So, I have to ask, why all the guilt, governor?
那么 我还得问问 为什么会有罪恶感呢 州长?
A girl died.
一名女孩死了
Looks more like fear to me.
对我来说 真很恐怖
What you frightened of, eh?
你害怕什么呢 嗯?
Someone tried to kill me at that rally .
有人想在公共场合杀了我
Yeah, but a girl died instead.
是的 但取而代之的是一名女孩死了
What was her name?
她叫什么名字?
Michelle. Daly.
他叫Michelle. 不 是Daly
Separation of first and last name.
你先说名 再说姓
The personal with the formal.
先说昵称 再说姓名了
So, she wasn't just any old girl to you, was she, governor,
这么说 她不是你曾经交往过的女人 是吧 州长
and don't tell me that all depends on
别告诉我说 这要取决于
what my definition of "was' is.
我所说的"曾经"是什么意思了
She was one of our college volunteers.
她是我们学校的志愿者之一
It was no secret she knew me.
她认识我 这也不是什么秘密
How well would you say you knew her?
那你们之间有多熟络呢?
Ahh. Hardly at all.
啊 一点都不熟悉
We might've made small talk.
我们唠过家常
Might've? And it could've been
是吗? 不仅仅只是
more than just small talk.
唠唠家常吧
It wasn't. Declarative. Commanding.
不是 是宣言 是命令
You wanted to make sure it was never
你刚才是在确定
more than just small talk.
仅仅是唠家常而已
You sure it wasn't pillow talk?
确定不是枕边悄悄话?
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
Clarifying language. Defensive.
澄清语言 防守行为
There was a misunderstanding
可能会有一些误会
that could've been misconstrued.
会被扭曲
Wires were crossed.
大概是误会了
Governor, man to man, right, and Foster here.
州长 男人与男人之间的对话 好吧 当然还有Foster
Michelle was a beautiful woman.
Michelle很漂亮
Now, I know what it's like to work with beautiful women.
现在 我知道和美女一起干活 是什么样的感觉了
He's talking about your friend Clara Musso.
他指的是你的朋友 Clara Musso
Yeah, and her, yeah.
是的 还有她 是的
We both know that there are women out there
我们都知道 女人天生就喜欢
that are naturally attracted to power.
攀权附贵
So, governor, out with it.
因此 州长 你就直说吧
There was one night a few months ago.
几个月前的一天晚上
I had just won the primary.
那是我获得了初选的胜利
Alcohol was flowing and I'd had a few drinks.
然后就是大家喝酒庆祝 我喝了一点
It had been a rough campaign.
那场竞选真是不容易啊
My wife had headed home early.
我妻子先回家了
Ah. That seems like the night in question.
啊 也就是我们说的那天晚上了
Michelle and I wound up smoking a cigarette together.
我和Michelle共同抽一支烟
Shared it.
共享一支烟
She complimented me on my win.
她祝贺我竞选胜利
We talked for a long time.
我们谈了很久
Stealing away like that...
我们偷偷地溜出去...
It made me feel young. It was innocent.
这让我感觉自己又回到年轻 单纯地时代
But not to Michelle.
但Michelle不这样想
She was confused that my wife had left early
我妻子过早的离开 让她很是困惑
And here was the governor
而眼前是一个州长
enjoying the taste of a young woman's lipstick
和一个年轻女子共享一支烟
on the filter of a cigarette.
品尝着烟上女子口红的味道
We both know that this isn't about a confusion
我们都明白 这不再是一个
of a young woman anymore, don't we?
年轻女人的困惑了 不是吗?
You had sex with her. That night. Admit it.
那晚你和她上♥床♥了 你就承认吧
It was one of those moments.
那只是其中的一段时间
Everyone celebrating, schmoozing,
每个人都在庆祝 都在闲谈
and here she is, showing me such simple, sure...
她出现了 在我看来她是那么单纯 是的...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是 是 是
You took advantage of her, didn't you?
你就占了她的便宜 不是吗?
Nothing happened.
没有
Yet you were ashamed. Why is that?
但你还是感到羞愧 为什么会这样?
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表