剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
This is a picture,
这是一张照片
All right, from the fight.
从拳击录像里剪下来的
Well, I'm in it.
怎么有我呢
You were at an illegal fight just to study faces?
你去看非法拳击就为了观察脸
Correct. For you, no extra charge.
对 帮你看的 免费
Did you know Raul Campos?
你认识劳尔·坎波斯吗
Not personally.
私下里不认识
No, but I seen him fight.
不过我看他打拳击
Your interest in which was purely professional.
你去看纯粹出于职业需要
100%.
十成
90%.
九♥成♥
Ok...
好吧
80, actually, percent.
还是 八成吧
Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
你之前为什么不告诉我
Well, I--I misjudged you...
我对你判断错误
Bernard. I did.
伯讷德 我的错
I--because of the, you know, history
我因为 我们之间
between you and I, I--
有段小纠葛
You once wrote a report on me
你之前给我写了一份报告
based on a single interview session
仅仅基于一次面谈
which affected my promotion schedule,
却影响了我的升职
knocked me back easily 2 years.
就这么拖了我两年
No, I did do that. Yep.
是我♥干♥的 没错
Which is why I thought you were gonna come in here
所以我才认为你过来
and press charges
会指控我
and strip me of my FBI contract.
剥夺我与联调局的合作权利
And what about you, Agent Reynolds?
你呢 雷诺兹探员
He doesn't give a toss about politics.
他对政♥治♥活动没兴趣
He's--he's all about getting the job done. He...
他只是为大局考虑 他
"Big picture" Ben, we call him around here.
"大局男"本恩 我们都这么叫他
Sir, Lightman just needed
长官 莱特曼只是需要
more time to canvass his fight contacts.
更多一点时间来调查他的拳击联♥系♥人
Right. Um, now...
对
This...
这个
is the man you want.
就是你的犯人
All right?
好吗
Now, Reynolds here already has my people
雷诺兹已经让我的人
working on getting, you know, better resolution
着手提高车牌的
on the license plate, so...
分辨率
He's all over it.
他会处理好的
Ah, you're a sight for sore eyes.
你总令人赏心悦目
I thought you were working late.
我以为你要加班呢
Yeah. The foster parents canceled.
对 养父母取消了约谈
What are you doin' here?
你在干什么
Uh, I was just, um--I was looking for an earring...
我只是在找我的耳环
that I lost.
之前掉了一个
I thought maybe you were looking for this.
你也许是在找这个吧
It wasn't where I left it.
我拿走了
Who's Marco Gianelli?
马可·吉内利是谁
This passport is for work.
这个护照是工作用的
That's all I can say.
我只能说这么多
It's for the youth center?
为了青年中心的工作
Yes and no.
亦或否
Just tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
I have to go.
我得走了
I work for the DEA.
我为毒品管制所工作
I'm an undercover agent.
我是卧底
I've been at Covington for the last 6 months
已经在卡温顿工作了半年
monitoring 2 MS-13 gangbangers
控制两个Ms-13团伙[犯罪组织]
that we believe are part of a new drug cartel in Mexico.
墨西哥新贩毒集团的一份子
Are you a real psychologist?
你真的是心理学家吗
Yes.
是
Look, I've withheld information,
我对你隐瞒了信息
but nothing that I've told you is false,
但我从没有对你说谎
except meeting of the foster parents.
除了和养父母的约谈
Your real name, what is it?
你的真名是什么
Dave Atherton.
戴夫·亚瑟顿
I'm just thinking...
我只是在想
about you and I, th-this--
我们之间
if this was part of your cover.
是不是也是你伪装的一部分
No.
不
Absolutely not, Gillian.
绝对不是 吉莉安
The last thing that I expected
我这行最不应该做的
on this job was to fall in love.
就是爱上一个人
And telling you everything is incredibly stupid...
告诉你这些真的很愚蠢
and dangerous.
也很危险
But I don't wanna lose you.
但我不想失去你
You haven't.
你没有
When do I get to meet my brother's killer?
我什么时候能见到杀害我弟弟的凶手
Real soon. I'll be right back.
马上 我马上回来
You sure that's him?
你确定是他
Well, it was a rental car that was in the photo,
照片上的车是租来的
and his name is on the contract, so...
他的名字在租车协议上
Incoming.
他来了
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
We just got the prime suspect's DNA back.
我们刚刚拿到了头号♥嫌犯的DNA
You've got some explaining to do.
你得做出解释
You concealed a personal relationship with the victim.
你隐瞒了与被害人的私人关系
Well, I was just trying to help, you know.
我只是想帮忙
And you thought I was the dirty one.
而你之前还认为我有问题
No, I wasn't sure that you were dirty, per se.
不 我不能肯定你有问题
You know, I--I just-- I couldn't be 100% sure at the time.
那时候我不能百分百肯定
How sure were you? 90%? 80%?
你有几成把握 九♥成♥ 八成
I didn't kill Raul,
劳尔不是我杀的
you know, if that's where this is going.
如果你想说这个的话
How can I be 100% sure?
我如何能确定
Find the real killer?
找出真凶如何
How do you explain the fight outside the bar?
对于酒吧外的争斗 你作何解释
He was drunk.
他喝醉了
I was gettin' his keys.
我在掏他的钥匙
Don't take me for a fool.
别拿我当傻子
Do you have any idea how overwhelming
你知不知道 现在的证据对你
the evidence is against you?
到底有多么不利
Look, I'm not taking you for a tool.
听着 我没有拿你当工具
Fool!
是傻子
Whatever. Whatever. Look, Bernard...
管它呢 听着 伯纳德
just give me 10 minutes in the cube with Juan.
让我跟胡安在玻璃房♥里待十分钟
So you came here to take your brother back home.
你来这里是带弟弟回去的
Right? But you threatened him,
对吧 可是你威胁了他
and then he ran away.
然后他就跑了
Why would I threaten my own brother?
我威胁自己的弟弟干嘛
I don't know. Um...
我不知道
You're a senderista, right?
你是一个游击队员吧
You know, you'd threaten your own grandmother, wouldn't you?
你威胁过自己的奶奶 对吧
I fight for the revolution.
我是为革命而战
So did my father, and so did Raul!
我父亲如此 劳尔也是
All right, calm down.
好 冷静
Calm down.
冷静
But Raul, he got away, didn't he?
可是劳尔 他走了 对吧
He--he escaped.
他逃跑了
Now, I don't know, but it seems to me
我不清楚状况 但看起来
If you join the Shining Path,
如果你加入"光辉道路"[秘鲁游击队]
that's a lifetime's membership.
就终身不得脱离组织
You came here to remind him of that, didn't you?
你来这里是想提醒他 对吧
Or to, you know-- kck kck--kill him if he didn't see sense.
或者说 啪 如果他不听话就干掉他
I never found my brother.
我根本就没有找到弟弟
You shot him...
你枪杀了他
didn't you?
是吗
You shot him in cold blood.
你残忍♥地枪杀了他
I was still looking for him this morning.
我今早还在找他
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表