剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
It's black friday, the post-thanksgiving kick-off
今天是黑色星期五 人们开始了
Into the holiday shopping season.
感恩节后购物季的疯狂购物
And retailers are advertising
零售商们正在对今年的疯狂打折
even deeper discounts this year,
进行大肆宣传
Trying to lure cash-strapped consumers.
试图诱惑囊中羞涩的消费者
All managers to their departments.
所有经理到各部门就位
All managers to their departments.
所有经理到各部门就位
All right, who wants to save some money?
好吧 有谁想省钱
Doors opening in 5 minutes.
五分钟后开门
Where is it?
哪儿去了
Maybe your wallet's in the car?
也许你的钱包落在车上了
I swear, it was in my jacket.
我发誓 我放到口袋里了
Save our place.
占好位置
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
借过
Pardon me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
All right, when I say "digital," you say "corner."
大家听好了 我说"数码" 你们说"地带"
Digital!
数码
Corner!
地带
Digital! Corner!
数码 地带
Digital! Corner!
数码 地带
For an extra 100, how can we not go with the 50 inch?
多加100美元就能换50英寸高清彩电 有什么不好
How about an "excuse me," bitch?
说句"抱歉"不行吗 混♥蛋♥
Open the doors! Open the doors, damm it!
开门 快开门 妈的
Did calculus get harder since we took it?
现在的微积分比我们上学时候难吗
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
That's all right, I'll just figure it out myself.
没关系 我自己能算出来
I mean, you'd think with the Intellectual stock I come from, though.
你想 我遗传了这么聪明的基因
Apples always fall further from the tree than you think.
天才总是可望不可及的
There's something to be grateful for, right?
是不是应该感激呢
How was thanksgiving?
感恩节过的怎么样
Oh, you know, dad lectured--
你知道 老爸训话
I did not lecture.
我没训话
Mom fretted. I didn't lecture.
妈妈烦他 我没有演讲
So much to be thankful for.
有太多要感谢了
I mean, don't you think I'm getting a little old
我说 你不觉得我已经长大了
For make-believe family holidays?
不需要这种团圆佳节的假相了吗
Well, that's how your mom likes it, love.
宝贝 那是因为你妈喜欢
Heh. You're a little odd.
你样子有点儿怪
Why?
为什么
The apron.
你的围裙
I think it's becoming.
我觉得很好看呢
Hey, uh, dad, Gill,
老爸 吉莉
This is Max Roland.
这位是马♥克♥思♥·罗岚
Apparently he's 16 and a big fan of your book.
今年16岁 是你的忠实书迷
Over here.
过来
you should know better.
你不该随便让他进门
My address isn't listed. How'd you find me?
我家地址没写在书上 你怎么找到我的
Online.
网上
I just need half an hour of your time, Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士 我只占用您半个小时
You got 2 minutes.
你只有两分钟
My parents have lied to me my whole life about who I am.
我父母对我隐瞒了我的身世
I'm not their kid.
我不是他们的儿子
Who are you, then?
那你是谁
This kid. James Knox.
这个孩子 詹姆斯·诺克斯
The James Knox?
著名的詹姆斯·诺克斯
Well, how do you know you're him?
你怎么知道你是他
Look at the scar.
看这个伤疤
James Knox has one just like it.
詹姆斯·诺克斯有个跟这个一样的伤疤
We've all got scars. You want to see mine?
谁都有伤疤 想看看我的吗
Look.
听着
I took a DNA sample from my parents.
我从父母那取了DNA样本
All right, I'm not a match.
检测结果不相符
Their story of how I was born,
他们说的生了我的话
It doesn't make sense.
根本不是真的
I can't spend another Christmas
我不能跟这些可能偷走过我的人
With people who might have stolen me.
再在一起过圣诞节
Please.
求您了
I have $500.
我有500美元
This is all I have to pay you.
这是我所有积蓄了
Will you talk to my parents?
你能跟我父母谈谈吗
I have to know the truth.
我一定要知道真♥相♥
Want a sandwich?
要三明治吗
If he really is James Knox,
如果他真的是詹姆斯·诺克斯
He's in a very difficult spot, psychologically.
他现在的心理状态非常难过
We need to handle this carefully.
我们要谨慎对待这件事
Well, don't we always?
我们不是一直很谨慎吗
I can't believe you took his money.
真不敢相信你收他的钱
Well, he wanted me to take him seriously.
是他要我认真对待这件事
I am.
那我就认真点
Who holds interviews on a holiday weekend?
周末了搞什么面试呀
Look, Max really wants this. Be patient.
听着 马♥克♥思♥对这事很认真 耐心点
Ready to interview my parents? They're getting antsy.
可以跟我父母谈了吗 他们有点儿坐不住了
I'm not gonna interview your parents, you are.
我们不跟你父母谈 你去
I thought you said you were gonna help me.
我以为你说过会帮我的
No, look. If you want to know the truth,
听着 如果要知道真♥相♥
You ask the questions, all right?
就要你去问 懂吗
So no "yes or no" phrasing.
不要问是非问题
And look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Don't back down.
不要退缩
Max, you don't have to do this.
马♥克♥思♥ 你不一定非要这么做的
It said in your book,
你的书里说
The best interrogations are when you can watch,
最好的审问方式是观察
You don't have to ask the questions.
那样你就不需要去问问题
I want the best.
我要最好的
All right, well, that's what you paid for.
行了 去吧 你付钱为的就是这个
Hey, uh, it'll just be a few more minutes.
需要再等几分钟
They're in with some of the other nominees.
他们正在面试其他候选人
You look nervous.
你看起来很紧张
What's wrong?
怎么了
Look, I know I'm not your son. Who am I?
听着 我知道我不是你们的儿子 我到底是谁
This again? Max, not here.
又是这个问题 马♥克♥思♥ 别在这里说
There's no pictures of me as a newborn.
我连一张新生儿照片都没有
It doesn't make any sense.
这不对头
You were born in Ecuador.
你在厄瓜多尔出生
Mom had you premature. We've told you all this.
你妈妈早产 不是跟你说过了吗
You went to Ecuador pregnant?
怀孕期间还去厄瓜多尔
I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like something
不好意思 不过这不太像是一个聪明的
A smart mom would do.
妈妈应该做的事情
I think I know better than you
我想 一个母亲该做什么 不该做什么
What a mother would and wouldn't do.
这种事我比你清楚
He said "mom," she said "mother."
他说的是"妈妈" 而她说的是"母亲"
Distancing language. Yeah.
转换称谓[疏远性语言] 对
I ordered a DNA test online.
我在网上申请了DNA检测
I took hairs from your brushes.
我从你们的梳子上拿了头发
I just got the results back.
我刚拿到检测结果
I'm not related to either of you.
我跟你们两个都没血缘关系
Nice fear on both of them.
两人都表现出明显的害怕
Max, what the hell is going on?
马♥克♥思♥ 你在干什么?
What is this?
这是怎么回事
Mr. And Mrs. Roland, I'm Gillian Foster.
罗岚先生夫人 我是吉莉安·福斯特博士
I'm a psychologist with the Lightman Group.
我是莱特曼集团的一名心理学专家
What is this place?
这里是什么地方
Max came to us. He needs our help.
马♥克♥思♥来找我们 他需要我们的帮助
Max, we're leaving.
马♥克♥思♥ 我们要走了
Dr. Lightman, they're lying, right?
莱特曼博士 他们在说谎 是不是
They're lying.
他们在说谎
Max, now.
马♥克♥思♥ 快走
Go.
走吧
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表