剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
We were in a kill zone. His gunner was K.I.A..
我们在猎杀区域内 他的掩护枪手阵亡了
I had to get him out of that humvee.
我不得不把他从悍马车里弄出来
Otherwise, he'd be dead, too.
否则 他也死定了
Why would he say you want to kill him?
为什么他说你想杀他?
Because at that instant, I did want to kill him.
因为他当时那样 我真的想宰了他
And I wasn't the only one.
不止我这样想
I had to yank him out of that humvee.
我不得不把他从车里拽出来
30 seconds later, it blew up.
30秒后 车就爆♥炸♥了
Yet you recommended him for the silver star.
但你还为他提名了银质勋章
Bravery is overcoming your fear.
所谓勇气 就是克服你的恐惧
Turley did that.
Turley做到了
He stepped up, saved lives without regard for his own.
他奋不顾身的冲上前去救人
Sir, battalion update briefing is moved from 1800 to 1630.
长官 最新战报显示我营人数从1800减员至1630
I'm sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我得去处理一下
We're deploying in 3 days.
3天内 我们会被调走
Let me get you the afteraction report from Zirmaya.
我给你拿Zirmaya的战后报告
Taw will be back with it in 2 minutes.
Taw会在2分钟后给你们送来
Ladies.
再见 女士们
Well, if you want my read, he's telling the truth.
如果你要我发表意见 我觉得他说的是真话
That's the kind of guy I'd follow into war.
我希望跟着这样的一位长官南征北战
That's because he was flirting with you the entire time.
因为他总是能和你调情
Well, it gave me a baseline.
所以这让我能更多地观察
This is a guy who's deploying back to the war in 3 days.
他3天内将被调回战场
His voice, the pride in it?
他的声音 夹带自豪?
He's hiding something.
他有事隐瞒了
Oh, neat car.
哦 很炫的车
My dad gave it to me.
我爸爸给我的
Jake, Emily. Emily, Jake.
Jake 这是Emily Emily 这是Jake
Is he your dad? Yeah.
他是你♥爸♥爸么? 是的
He's helping my dad. My dad's a soldier.
他在帮助我爸爸 我爸爸是当兵的
Ahh. You can talk about that later.
哇 你等会儿再聊
Go. Go on. Bye, Jake.
走 往前 再见 Jake
Off you go. Go on. Keep going.
快走 别停
Nice to meet you. Keep going.
很高兴见到你 继续走
Keep going. Keep going. That's it. Go on.
继续走 别停 对了 继续
Based on the afteraction report,
根据战后报告
here is the official story.
这是官方说法
Right. So, humvee gets blown up here, right?
好的 军用悍马车是在这爆♥炸♥的 对么?
Now, they're taking fire from here and here.
然后他们在这到这与敌人交火
Jeff, Ronnie, and the captain,
Jeff Ronnie 和队长
They assault the red door.
他们猛攻小红门
Right. Jeff goes through the red door first.
是的 Jeff率先通过小红门
Yes. And he clears the snipers nests here and here,
是的 他清除了几个狙击点
and he shoots a combatant here, ok?
然后开枪射击了一个武装成员
And a firefight happens here.
之后在这里展开交火
And that's the official version.
这是官方版本的说法
What do you think, there's more than one version?
你觉得呢 还有其他版本?
There's always more than one version.
事情总是不止一面
Can I have a go?
能给我玩玩吗?
Sure.
当然
I think I broke it.
我想我把它弄坏了
It's an accident. It's all right.
这只是个意外 是的
It does that sometimes.
我有时候也会把它弄坏
When you asked me if I was a soldier,
当你问我 我是不是军人的时候
were you hoping that I was going to be one?
你希望我是吗?
Yeah, like my dad.
是 就像我爸爸一样
Oh. Well, I'm not.
好吧 我不是
Oh.
哦
Come here.
过来
I...
我...
How'd you get that, then?
这是怎么弄的?
My dad gets scared.
我爸当时很害怕
What, like, when he fired his gun?
就像他因为害怕而对你开枪?
That was an accident, too.
那也只是个意外
Ok.
好吧
Are you scared of your dad?
你怕你♥爸♥爸么?
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Well, I was a boy once, you know.
你懂的 我也曾经是个孩子
Only I was about, um...
当我只有这么高...
Well, I was much shorter.
比你还矮一点
My dad was trying to protect me.
我爸爸是想保护我
From what?
保护你什么?
The bruises. They're from Ronnie.
这些擦伤 是Ronnie干的
Your dad's army buddy?
你父亲的战友?
He lives above our garage now.
他现在就住在我们的车♥库♥上面
Hey, Jake...
嘿 Jake...
When you say that Ronnie hurts you, that's a big deal.
当你说Ronnie伤害你 这事可是很严重的
You know that, right? Hmm?
你知道的 对吧?
I saw Ronnie and my mom once in the kitchen.
有一次 我看见他和我妈妈在厨房♥
Mm-hmm.
恩
He touched her face like this.
他像这样摸她的脸
Jake is afraid of losing his dad.
Jake担心会失去他的爸爸
He blames Ronnie. That's why he's telling lies.
他责怪Ronnie 这就是他说谎的原因
A boy sees his father falling apart,
一个男孩儿看到他父亲几近崩溃
And then, another soldier moves into the house
随之 另一个军人搬了进来
And provides support and comfort to his mother.
给他的母亲以宽慰
Put yourself in his shoes.
你设身处地的想一想
Is there something going on between you and Ronnie?
你和Ronnie之间有什么事情发生吗?
Ronnie's very special to us.
Ronnie对我们来说就像亲人一样
We're very lucky to have him around,
幸好有他在我们身边
Particularly with what's going on.
特别是在现在的特别时期
Yeah. You said no, but what you were actually doing
你嘴上说不 但是事实上
was nodding yes.
你却在点头
She never actually said no. Did you, Becky?
她从未明确说不 对吧 Becky?
And right there, you just sucked in your cheek,
就在刚才 你的脸颊往回缩了
which means you were trying to wipe away
意味着你试图抹去那种
an obvious emotion.
显而易见的情感
Ronnie's the only friend we have.
Ronnie是我们唯一的朋友
Jeff never came back from the war.
Jeff从未从战争的阴影中走出来
He grabs his knife, and he vanishes at night,
他拿起的的匕♥首♥ 消失在茫茫夜色之中
and the only person I can call is Ronnie.
除了给Ronnie打电♥话♥ 我别无选择
So there's nothing more than that between you two?
你们间的关系就仅限于此?
No. There's not.
不 没有别的
Not yet.
目前没有
Problem. Jeff's gone.
有麻烦了 Jeff不见了
Go to my house and see Ronnie...
去我家 问问Ronnie看...
Like I have to all the time.
就像我一直以来做的
You going somewhere, Ronnie?
你去哪了 Ronnie?
One-eyed night at the ice rink. Who's asking?
去了溜冰场举♥行♥的独眼龙之夜 你们是谁?
I'm Dr. Foster. This is Dr. Lightman.
我是Foster博士 他是Lightman博士
We're looking for your friend Jeff.
我们在找你的朋友Jeff
You look a little nervous.
你看上去有点焦虑
Mind you, I would be, too,
换了是我我也会
if I was bashing another man's son around.
要是我揍过别人家的儿子
Jake says you hit him.
Jake说你打过他
He's a kid. It's been a rough 6 months.
他只是个孩子 这6个月他过得不容易
I would never blame him on cheating.
他撒谎 我也不会怪他的
Are you sleeping with your friend's wife?
你是否和你哥们儿的妻子有染?
I'll take that as a "not yet"
我会把这个表情当作 "还没有"
Mind you, I've seen her. I mean, you know, she is tasty.
我已经见过她了 我的意思是说 她很诱人
I feel your pain.
我能理解你的痛苦
The man saved my life.
她丈夫救过我的命
I'm not going near his wife.
我不会靠近他妻子一步
End of story.
事情就是这样
All right. I'll buy that.
好的 我信你
I got his back, all right? It's all good.
我会一直支持他的 明白了吗 ? 好吧
Hot date at the ice rink, Ronnie?
去溜冰场激♥情♥约会了 Ronnie?
Jeff was here. I'm going to go find him.
Jeff刚刚在这 我正要去找他
All right. All right.
好的好的
Becky says he goes walkabout at night.
Becky说他晚上会出去
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表