剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
We're working out the details, but it looks like
我们正在着手一些细节问题 不过目前看来
The settlement will be more in the neighborhood
与附近居民达成协议的话
Of 2 million, not 20 million.
只需200万 用不着2000万那么多
Your findings were worth every penny.
你们的发现物有所值
1.8 million...
180万
That's a lot of zeroes.
真是笔大数目
Ok. Before we take this, uh,
接收这笔钱之前
We have a couple of outstanding questions.
还有些没解决的问题要问你
Uh, what are your protocols for dealing with ice?
你们怎么处理积雪
We salt.
我们撒盐
You salted the parking lots and the sidewalks that morning?
当天早晨在停车场和人行道都撒盐了吗
I'll show you the inventory if you'd like.
如果你愿意 可以看记录
That won't be necessary.
没那个必要
Classic evasion.
经典套词
And you know what? We'll pass on the bogus paper trail.
告诉你 我们会上交这份伪证材料
If ken's daughter doesn't slip on the ice,
如果肯的女儿没在冰上滑倒
He never pushes through the crowd.
他就不会挤入人群
Couple that with your security guard's negligence
再加上你们保安的疏忽
And the mindset of the crowd,
和人们现在的心态
You've got a perfect storm.
您们面临着巨大的公♥关♥危机
If you're looking to renegotiate,
要是你们想重新协商
We can do that.
没问题
This is what we found.
这就是我们发现的真♥相♥
Then I'm glad we have a non-disclosure agreement.
很高兴我们事先有签保密协议
You can use the whole report or none of it.
报告你们要么全用 要么全不用
Or I'll see that it leaks.
否则我保证会泄密
And then you'll have a tragedy and a cover-up.
然后你们就麻烦大了 有得遮掩
We'll use none of it.
我们全不用
He can see me, can't he? Donnelly?
他能看见我 是吧 唐纳利
Yeah.
没错
I came peacefully so he could see me.
我不反抗就过来 就是为了让他看到我
Where did you find him?
你们在哪找到他的
He was outside of a liquor store,
他当时在家小酒店门外
Next to the otb that Donnelly mentioned.
唐纳利提到过的赌场旁边
It'll take a few weeks for the
还需要好几周
FBI to confirm their DNA test.
联调局才能确认DNA测试结果
Yeah, but if we can get a confession today,
没错 但是如果他今天就供认了
You can go home with your father.
你今天就能和你父亲回家了
Your daughter was taken
你女儿从你身边
From you when she was...
被带走时是
6, right? And she died in foster care?
6岁 她死在儿童寄养所 是吧
You've been waiting for this day, haven't you, Mr. Blake?
你一直等着这一天 是不是 布莱克先生
You think the best thing you could
你认为你能为自己女儿
have done for your daughter
做的最好的事
Was to avenge her death by stealing the son
就是偷走 对她的死负有责任的人
Of the man responsible.
的儿子
He should have let me keep her.
他本该让我留下她的
I begged him.
我求过他
You were going to jail for the rest of your life.
你得在监狱里度过余生了
You know that, right?
你清楚吧
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
The question really is, what do you want to say...
真正的问题是 在你入狱前
To Donnelly before you disappear?
想对唐纳利说些什么
My only regret through this whole thing
自始至终 我唯一的遗憾就是
Is that you didn't know who did this to you.
你不知道是谁对你做了这些
Now you do.
不过现在你知道了
So does his son.
还有他的儿子
What?
什么
The boy found him. His son found him.
那男孩找到了他 他的儿子找到了他
They're strangers.
可他们根本不相识
Yeah, well, give them time, eh?
没错 给他们点时间
You want to tell me how we went from a 7-figure payday
要不要给我解释下 马上到手的百万报酬
To nothing? It wasn't an ideal outcome...
怎么一下全没了 结果确实不尽如人意
No, it wasn't. We can barely keep our heads above water.
当然不如意 我们已经在勉强维持了
You decide to go ahead and sabotage
你却不管不顾雪上加霜
a potential elephant account.
砸了这么一大笔生意
I mean, what did you do?
你都做了些什么
You put in 40 full hours on this?
白忙了整整40小时
And then there's Torres' time?
然后交给托勒斯了
You have any idea where that's coming from?
你知道自己在花谁的钱吗
Your pocket. Bloody right, my pocket!
你的 没错 我的
You promised me you'd deliver.
你承诺要有所贡献的
Shifting blame from the guilty party...
为罪恶的一方洗脱罪名
That wouldn't have been the truth.
这不是真♥相♥
You see, that choice...
看哪 这样的选择
That choice...
你这样的选择
That's how you make your contribution to this firm.
就是对我们团队的贡献之所在
We could go dark, for all I care.
停电就停吧 我才不在乎
We follow the truth here. Right?
我们唯一的宗旨就是真♥相♥ 懂吗
No matter the cost to our egos or our wallets.
不论精神上和金钱上付出怎样的代价
So, if I'd have taken the money...
所以 我要是拿了那钱
I would have sacked you.
我早开除你了
Hey, can I get one of those
嘿 能不能再来点儿
"Attaboy" speeches from yesterday?
昨天那种"好小子"表扬
I've run out.
别想了
You think this co-custody thing can really work?
你觉得共同监护能实现吗
2 sets of parents is better than none.
两对父母总比没有强
This is so screwed up.
太混乱了
Just give it a chance. It'll work itself out.
试试看嘛 船到桥头自然直
When in doubt, I just do what she says.
我犹豫不定时都听她的
Go on. Off you go, son.
去吧 过去吧 孩子
Hell of a rabbit hole.
果然是个兔子洞
We made it.
我们成功了
So, have you forgiven us?
你原谅我们了吗
I guess. Have you?
我想是的 你呢
Well, you were protecting a friend, right?
你也是为了保护朋友 是不是
So, you are your father's daughter.
有其父必有其女
Well, I know a little bit about how crazy families can be.
是啊 不是一家人不进一家门
You think he'll be all right?
你认为他会幸福吗
Don't know.
不知道
Hope so.
但愿吧
Maybe we should invite him to thanksgiving next year.
也许明年感恩节我们应该请他来
He'd fit right in with us.
他肯定和我们合得来
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表