剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
maybe there's no tamper-proofing program.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
不
No.
水
Water.
需要水
Need water.
水
Water.
怎么回事 人呢
What's going on? Hello?
45秒了
45 seconds.
15秒了
15 seconds.
拜托
Please.
我需要水
I need water.
水
Water.
我需要水
I need water.
人呢
Hello!
人呢
Hello!
人呢 去哪了
Hello! Guys!
怎么回事啊
What's going on?
人呢
Hello!
我的人呢
Where are my people?
我的人呢
Where are my people?
你不明白
Y-you don't understand.
得找到我的人
We have to find my people.
会有
There will be...
会有麻烦的
There will be consequences.
你个大英雄
You heroic son of a bitch.
核弹
A nuclear bomb, huh?
你绝对想不到我们怎么才来
You'll never guess what took us so long.
有麻烦
Problem.
不管下面之前有什么
Whatever was down there,
不管印第安山之前关了谁
whoever was down there at Indian Hill,
现在都跑出来了
they're not there anymore.
几个巡逻车在追击一辆
Couple of squad cars are in pursuit of a bus
离开了印第安山的大巴
that left the Indian Hills compound.
肯定是他们
That's got to be them.
绝不能让那辆大巴跑掉
That bus cannot get away.
这里是12队
This is Unit 12.
正在追击沿D线往南的阿卡姆大巴
In pursuit of Arkham bus heading south along the D Line.
12队 我在尤纳街
Calling you at Grand Unite Unit 12.
我们在下个街区拦截他们
We'll pick 'em up at the next block.
准备好
Get ready.
这里很窄
Don't have much space here.
前面有人 他跑不掉了
It's in civilian traffic ahead. He's blocked in.
在十字路口拦下他们
Block them at the cross street.
没看到 我再上前面看
Nothing. I'll check up ahead.
32号♥车呼叫布洛克警监 正往东去佩兹堡
Car 32 to Captain Bullock. Heading east toward Pettsburg.
该死
Damn, damn, damn.
大巴上有什么 吉姆
What's on that bus, Jim?
告诉我
Tell me what's on the bus?
怪物
Monsters.
不是吧 怪物
Come on. Monsters?
雨果·斯特兰奇宁可
Hugo Strange would rather
摧毁半个城市也不愿放走他们
destroy half the city than let them out.
现在他们被放跑了
And now they're out.
红色警戒
Code Red.
红色警戒 所有小队赶往佩兹堡高速
Code Red. All units Pettsburg Highway.
所有小队注意
All units be on the lookout
一辆佩兹堡高速上的印第安山大巴
for the Indian Hill bus on Pettsburg Highway.
布洛克警监 我看到大巴了
Captain Bullock, I've got eyes on the bus.
在南伯恩赛德高速下面
Under the South Burnside Expressway.
那就拦住他们啊
Well, then stop the damn thing.
别让它逃了
Don't let it get away.
到妈妈这儿来吧
Come to mama.
斯特兰奇教授
Professor Strange!
斯特兰奇教授
Professor Strange.
出来
Come out.
斯特兰奇 我们得谈谈
Strange. We need to talk.
你对我做了很坏的事
You did a very bad thing to me.
现在你要付出代价
And now you're going to pay.
不可能
Impossible.
没有什么
Nothing...
不可能
is impossible.
老天爷
Holy...
不
No.
如果我们不找到那辆大巴 哥谭就有大♥麻♥烦了
This city's in deep trouble if we don't find that bus.
我们去找到它吧
So let's find it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
在这一带布20人的小队
I want squadrons of 20 in these quadrants here.
直升机空中搜索
I want choppers in the air,
战术小队去东区所有桥上
and I want tac units on all the East Side bridges.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我得走了
I have to go.
我们可能有一阵要见不了了
I might not see you for a while,
但我会尽量保持联♥系♥
but I'll try to stay in touch.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我得去找到小莱
I have to find Lee.
做得对 伙计
Right move, mate.
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
替我跟布洛克道个别
Say good-bye to Bullock for me.
我不想经历凯尔特式的道别
I don't really want the whole Celtic farewell.
他要忙活好一阵了
He's gonna have his hands full,
但我觉得他能应付得来
but I think he can handle it.
好的
Will do.
巧克力
Chocolates.
姑娘喜欢巧克力
Girls like chocolates.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
这才是知道什么是最重要的
Well, there's a man who's got his priorities straight.
好女人的爱
The love of a good woman and all that.
那么
Well,
希望你吸取教训了 布鲁斯少爷
I hope you learned your lesson, Master Bruce.
你跟警方的冒险也会就此结束了吧
And that's the end of your adventures with the police, eh?
有个秘密议会 阿尔弗雷德
There's a secret council, Alfred.
一个掌管哥谭一切的秘密议会
A secret council that runs everything in Gotham.
老天爷
Oh, bloody hell.
是他们想要我死
It's them that wanted me dead.
我们很接近了 阿尔弗雷德
We're so close, Alfred,
就要发现终极真♥相♥了
we're so close to the ultimate truth.
见鬼
Oh, bloody hell.
别看我
Hey, don't look at me.
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right.
吉姆
Jim!
你去哪
Where you going?
我们还得去抓怪物呢
We got monsters to find.
你会抓到他们的 我得走了
And you'll find them. I have to go.
但城市有危险啊
But this city's in danger.
你能行的 我知道
You got this. I know you do.
我有更重要的事要做
And I have more important things to do.
-但是 -哈维
- But... - And Harvey,
怎么
Yeah?
你现在是老大了
You're the boss now.
剪个头吧
Maybe get a haircut?
那是我的车
That's my car.
那是我的车
That's-that's my car!
吉姆
Jim!
救命 救命
Help. Help.
可怜人
Oh, those poor souls.
有人吗
H-hello?
有人吗
Hello?
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表