剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
走吧
Go.
这疤痕组织很老
The scar tissue's old.
看到伤口越过了他的肩膀吗
See how the wounds wrap over his shoulder?
这绝对是他自己弄的
It was definitely self-inflicted.
我捅了他 他丝毫没退缩
I stabbed him, he didn't flinch.
他手掌上还有很厚伤痕
And there are thick scars on the palms.
他曾反复地划伤自己
He cut himself there repeatedly.
麦克神父说领袖们会割伤自己
Father Mike said the leaders cut themselves
用血标记追随者 算是赐福
and then mark the followers with the blood, like a blessing.
真好
Charming.
又找到这三天内发现的另两具尸体
Dug up two more bodies from the past three days.
都是职业罪犯
Career hoods.
死后被弃尸 都是割喉
Killed somewhere, then dumped-- both their throats cut.
死了七个
Seven down,
还剩两个
two to go.
好奇怪
It's weird.
为什么之前没一个人见过这些僧侣呢
How has nobody seen these monks till now?
首先 他们杀人后 远距离弃尸
A, they're killing people and carrying them across town,
其次 他们是僧侣啊
and B, they're monks.
昨天遭袭的那个女人
The woman who was attacked yesterday,
她说僧侣和袭击者
she said the monk vanished
一起消失了 但是
with the attacker, but...
那小巷是个死胡同
that alley was a dead end.
下水道
The sewers.
不要
Oh, no.
僧侣将袭击了那女子的人拽进了
So, the monk drags the woman's attacker
我们头上的小巷
into the alley above us.
接下来 他就喂海鸥了
Next thing, he's food for seagulls.
港口在这边
Ports are this way.
又来
Again?
有没有摇摇把手试试
Did you try jiggling the handle?
你往里面放什么了
Well, what did you put down it?
汤普金斯医生 有什么事吗
Dr. Thompkins, can I help you?
爱德 这是死掉僧侣的尸检报告
Hi, Ed. This is the autopsy on the dead monk.
吉姆要你做个毒检
Jim wants you to run toxicology.
真有趣
Fascinating.
那种想要自虐的冲动
The need to inflict that kind of pain on oneself.
还有事吗
Is there anything else?
没了
No.
其实有
Yes.
你刚才是在和柯丽丝汀通话吗
Was that Kristen you were just talking to?
什么
What?
抱歉 你听起来像是在和
Oh, sorry. It sounded like you were talking
你家里的人讲话 你家除了她
to somebody in your apartment, and who besides...
我是在和水管工说话
I was talking to my plumber.
你有跟柯丽丝汀联♥系♥吗
Well, have you heard from Kristen?
我知道她说她病了 我想去看看她
I know she said she was sick. I was thinking of stopping by...
其实 她没病
As it happens, she's not sick.
她说了谎
She lied.
骗了我们所有人
To all of us.
我才得知 柯丽丝汀小姐
I just found out, Miss Kringle left town
和多尔蒂警官一起离开了这里
with Officer Dougherty.
她和多尔蒂一起离开了哥谭
She left Gotham with Dougherty?
但他家暴啊
But he was abusive.
爱情嘛
Love.
真没想到
I-I'm... I'm stunned.
你要接吗
Do you need to get that?
不 不用
No. I don't think so.
爱德
Oh, Ed...
你一定很难过
you must be devastated.
现在 我只想集中精神工作
Right now, I'm just trying to focus on the job.
你要想找人谈谈 尽管找我
Well, let me know if you ever want to talk.
谢谢 有你这话就够了
Thank you. That means a lot.
什么事
Yes?
辣芥末在哪
Where is the spicy mustard?
最好不是被你吃完了...
You better not have finished...
当我没说
Never mind.
茜尔薇 你还好吗 发生了什么事
Silver, are you okay? What happened?
我只给你一个机会
You have one chance.
放我们走
You let us go...
我叫你开口
You talk...
你再说
when I tell you to.
明白没
Understand?
好了 告诉你们 我们在城外
Now... So you know, we are outside of the city,
绝对没人听得到你们求救
and there is absolutely no one to hear you scream,
只有我能听到
except me.
你为韦恩集团的人做事吗
You work for the people inside Wayne Enterprises.
不管谁是你老板...
Whoever's paying you...
再说一遍...
Again...
我叫你开口你再说
you talk when I tell you to.
我老板听说
Now, my employers have heard
你在考虑把你的公♥司♥股份
that you are thinking of selling your company shares
卖♥♥给这小姑娘的叔叔
to the uncle of this one?
这不是什么好事
That's not good.
但不是抓你们来的原因
But not why we're here.
主要问题是 最近有人打探...
The issue is: someone's been nosing into the deaths...
托马斯...
of Thomas...
和玛莎·韦恩遇害的事
and poor Martha Wayne.
不知是谁呢
And I wonder who.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
我们都知道是金发姑娘的叔叔
We know it was blondie's uncle.
我的任务呢...就是查明
So... I've been tasked to find out
亲爱的叔叔都跟小布鲁斯·韦恩说过什么
what dear old uncle told little Bruce Wayne.
什么都没说
Nothing.
盖勒文什么都没告诉我
Galavan didn't tell me anything.
你以为
You think
你是孩子 我就不会打你吗
that I won't hurt you because you're a kid?
或者因为你有名
Or because you're you?
看看你妈妈和爸爸的下场吧
How'd that work out for your mummy and daddy?
这事关数十亿
There are billions at stake here.
数十亿啊
And that's with a B.
你想动手就动手吧
Do what you want to me.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
好 那就从金发妞开始下手吧
Okay, so we start with Goldilocks.
你敢动她 我发誓...
You touch her, and I swear...
你会怎样
Yeah?
我被好多厉害人物威胁过 小子 你...
I've been threatened by the best, kid, and you...
你的威胁太弱了
not exactly terrifying.
我来告诉你
Now, let me tell you
接下来会怎么样吧
how this is going to go.
稍后
In a minute,
我会带你们中的一位
I'm gonna take one of you
到里屋去
into the back
开始切掉你们的手指
and start cutting off your fingers.
你们会招的
And you're gonna talk.
我在这行混了有些年头了
I've been doing this a very, very long time,
人人都会招的
and everyone talks.
除非你们特别喜欢戴连指手套
So... unless you're really into wearing mittens,
这是你们最后的机会了
this is your last chance.
西奥·盖勒文知道什么
What does Theo Galavan know?
好吧
Okey-dokey.
我们走
Let's go.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
-不要 等下 停下 -不要
- No, wait, stop! Stop, stop, stop! - No!
茜尔薇 你得告诉他
Silver, you have to tell him.
我会履行承诺的 我保证 求你了
I'll hold my side of the deal, I promise. Please.
求你了 我保证
Please. I promise.
但我叔叔什么都没跟我说
But my uncle didn't tell me anything.
但你给我留言了
But you left me a message.
我的任务是拖住你 到今晚上
I was supposed to keep you busy till this evening.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表