剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Told you this place was freaky.
我们得帮她们
We need to help them.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
因为你杀了一个条子 记得吗
Cause you killed a cop, remember?
我们钱一到手就离开
We get the money, we go.
-但是... -听着
- But... - Listen!
听我说
Listen.
你从楼梯上下去
You go down the stairs.
后门的锁坏了
The lock on the back door is busted.
我知道 因为是我弄坏的
I know, cause I busted it.
你进去之后
You go in,
等我开始行动
wait for me to make my move.
我怎么知道什么时候
How will I know when?
注意看
Pay attention.
戴酒红色帽子的男士以
Sold for $2,500 to the
2500美元的价格中标
gentleman in the burgundy hat!
过来 女士们
Come on, ladies.
为你们寻得了一个温馨的新家
Found you a nice new home!
你会非常满意的 非常非常满意
Oh, you'll be very satisfied. Very, very satisfied.
下一个出场
Next up!
她走下楼梯时好好瞧瞧
Check her out as she walks down the stage;
看看她多么优雅啊
see how graceful she is.
看看这一位
Look at this one!
这个起价900美元
I'm going to start the bidding here at $900!
有没有人出价900美元
Can I get $900?!
变♥态♥们
Hey, pervs!
这是抢劫
This is a robbery!
麦洛 杀了那小东西
Milo! Kill that punk.
她是和我一伙的
She's with me.
所有人立刻把现金放进袋子里
Now, each of you put all your cash in the bag.
不然呢
Or what?
我不怕你
I ain't scared of you.
好吧
All right.
还有人有异议吗
Anybody else got a problem?
我猜也没有了
Yeah, didn't think so.
对了
And for the record?
你们都令人恶心
All y'all suck.
救命
Help!
快 快 救我出去
Come on, come on! Get me out of here!
站住
Stop!
天哪
Oh, my God.
可不是 我们走
I know, right? Let's go.
要在我档案里记过 你开玩笑的吧
A note in my file? Are you serious?
我像是开玩笑的样子吗
Do I look like I'm joking?
警♥察♥不得打嫌犯 没有例外
We do not beat suspects! Ever!
我明白
I get it.
卢克是个好孩子
Luke was a good kid.
是我们把他从警校带出来 说他准备好了
We took him out of the academy, told him he was ready.
结果他死了
Now he's dead.
战争就会死人 你很清楚
You lose people in war. You know that.
别想错了 这就是场战争
Make no mistake, this is war.
但这并不意味着你或我有权违法
But that doesn't give you or me the license to break the law.
不能逾越底线
There's a line.
这是我摸爬滚打得来的教训
I learned that the hard way.
无意冒犯 长官 但这是哥谭
Respectfully, sir, this is Gotham.
有很多灰色地带
There are gray areas.
这也是我摸爬滚打得来的教训
I've learned that the hard way, too.
你为卢克报仇时
And did you even get a lead
找到线索了吗
while you were out avenging Luke?
-没有 长官 -没有是吧
- No, sir. - No, sir?
现在有了
Well, you got one now.
是酒水店老板提供的线索
Bodega owner called this in.
店里监控拍到的
His security camera caught it.
纵火的就是她
She's our firefly.
另一个还不知道是谁
We don't know who the other one is.
我知道
I do.
该死
Damn it.
集中注意力 集中注意力
Focus. Focus!
低头 低头
Head down! Head down!
注意力不集中会要了你的命 布鲁斯少爷
Distractions will be the death of you, Master Bruce.
警觉 保持警觉
Now, get on your toes. On your toes.
动起来
Move!
不要...
Well, don't...
像舞♥女♥跳舞似的
dance around like a bloody showgirl.
来吧
Come on.
好多了 好多了
That's better. Better.
来个左拳重击 来吧
Now, big left, big left. Go on!
抓住你了 你的对手
I got you. Now, your enemies,
会比这下流得多
are gonna fight a lot dirtier than that.
该死
Bloody hell.
不错嘛 布鲁斯少爷
Very good, Master Bruce.
你问过福克斯先生电脑的事了吗
Have you spoken to Mr. Fox about the computer?
问过了
That I have, yeah.
还要多久才能修好
How much longer until it's fixed?
好了就会告诉你的 耐心点
I'll tell you when it's done, won't I? Patience.
我快没耐心了 阿尔弗雷德 我准备好了
I'm tired of patience, Alfred. I'm ready to begin.
你有没有准备好 我说了算 布鲁斯少爷
I'll tell you when you're ready, Master Bruce.
我已经准备好了 我很清楚
I'm ready now. I know I am.
另外 跟你说
By the way, by the way,
茜尔薇小姐打来电♥话♥
Miss Silver called.
她约你今晚去吃饭
She wants you to go for dinner this evening.
茜尔薇找我吗
Silver called?
就说嘛
Told ya.
没准备好
Not ready.
继续来
Let's go.
他就这样突然离开了哥谭
Well, he just up and moved out of town.
不仅无礼 也不顾及他人感受
It was rude and inconsiderate
汤姆·多尔蒂就是这种人
and perfectly in character for Tom Dougherty.
你就不好奇他的去向吗
Do you ever wonder where he went?
他就算死在水沟里我也不在乎
He could be dead in a ditch for all I care.
-柯丽丝汀 -我不是开玩笑 他
- Kristen. - And I mean it, too. He, um...
他对我不太好
he wasn't very nice to me.
太糟了
That's awful.
-我很遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
但是 结果也挺好
But... it all worked out for the best.
是啊 你和爱德似乎挺合得来
I know. You and Ed seem to be getting along.
他又温柔又善良
He is so gentle and kind.
有点太温柔了
Almost too gentle.
我认为一个男人需要有点
I-I think a man needs to have a little...
有点火气 有点危险 你不觉得吗
a little fire, a little danger in him, don't you think?
这未必吧
Oh, I don't know about that.
有时我觉得
And sometimes I-I feel like
他有事瞒着我
he's holding something back from me.
有秘密吗
Like a secret?
不知道
I don't know.
我只是 希望他能更加敞开心扉一些
I just... I guess I just wish he would open up a little more.
早上好
Good morning.
柯林格小姐 汤普金斯小姐
Miss Kringle, Miss Thompkins.
三只脚的牛该叫什么
What do you call a three-legged cow?
-我不会猜这个 -瘦牛肉[歪脚牛]
- I am terrible... - Lean beef.
或是晚餐 去我家
Or supper. At my place.
爱德
Ed.
红发人之间不打诳语
Ginger to ginger, we both know
你知道塞琳娜·凯尔在哪
you know where Selina Kyle's at,
你告诉我吧 省了不必要的麻烦
so why don't you tell me now and save us the hassle.
谁是塞琳娜·凯尔
Who's Selina Kyle?
小猫
Cat.
小猫
Cat?
艾薇
Look, Ivy,
要我打电♥话♥给儿童院
want me to call the children's home
叫他们现在来接你吗
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表