剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
你就找这么个借口
That's what you're going with?
你至少也该承认自己做了什么
The least you could do is admit what you did.
像个爷们样
Be a man!
平克尼是我们的一员
Pinkney was one of us.
他理应得到真♥相♥
He deserves that.
我也该得到真♥相♥
I deserve that!
你至少也该看着我的眼睛
The least you could do is look me in the eye
让我记起你还曾是个好警♥察♥
and remind me that you were a good cop once.
你依然知道是非对错
That you still know right from wrong.
吉姆
Jim.
我想找工会代表
I want to talk to my rep.
你有辱警徽
You're a disgrace to the badge.
我信任你
I trusted you!
但你伤了我的心
But you broke my heart.
你
You,
带他去郡监狱
take him to county.
我不要他待在这里
I don't want him here.
吉姆
Jim.
哈维
Harvey.
炸♥弹♥客 哈维
The bomber, Harvey.
今天发生的一切都是为了设计我
Everything that happened today was set up to trap me.
炸♥弹♥客 哈维
The bomber, Harvey!
戈登警探为期四周的
The four-week murder trial of Detective Gordon
凶杀审判刚刚结束
concluded just minutes ago
陪审团一致判定有罪
with the jury returning a unanimous verdict of guilty.
法官判罚最高刑罚
The judge handed down the maximum sentence
他将在黑门监狱服刑40年
of 40 years to be served at Blackgate Penitentiary.
陪审团经过不到24小时的
The jury was unanimous in its decision
审议便得出了一致裁决
after deliberating less than 24 hours.
地检官哈维·丹特
District Attorney Harvey Dent
尚未作出评论
was not available for comment.
整个审判期间
...throughout the trial,
由于不利证据...
based on the overwhelming evidence against...
你没事吧
You okay?
这不对
This isn't right.
这不可能
This can't be right.
有什么事对吗
Tell me something that is.
阿卡姆疯人院
几小时前
Just hours ago,
詹姆斯·戈登警探的凶杀审判结束了
the murder trial of Detective James Gordon concluded
陪审团达成了一致的
with the jury returning a unanimous verdict
有罪判决
of guilty.
法官判罚了最高刑罚
The judge handed down the maximum sentence
他将在黑门监狱服刑40年
of 40 years to be served at Blackgate Penitentiary.
陪审团
The jury
达成了一致判决
was unanimous in its decision...
天呐
Oh, my!
终于醒了
Awake at last.
地检官哈维·丹特
District Attorney Harvey Dent
尚未作出评论
was unavailable for comment.
你好啊 亲爱的
Well, hello, dear.
谁去叫斯特兰奇教授
Someone call Professor Strange.
我们要上诉
We're gonna fight this.
-小莱 -你听到了吗
- Lee. - Did you hear me?
不惜一切 我们一定要上诉
No matter what it takes, we're gonna fight this.
证据不会改变
The evidence isn't gonna change.
你是无辜的
You're innocent.
我远远不是无辜的
I'm far from innocent.
我们都清楚
We both know that.
怎么 那我们这就放弃吗
So, what, we just give up?
我们向前看
We move on.
向前看
Move on?
什么意思
Move on to what?
你是指我
You mean... me.
你是指我得向前看
You mean I move on.
-我认真地考虑很久了 -不
- I've thought long and hard about this. - No.
你得听我的
You have to listen to me.
我听够了
I'm tired of listening.
这不公平
This isn't fair!
你怎么能不陪在我们身边
How can you not be with us?
生日
Birthdays...
第一步
and first steps
擦破膝盖
and skinned knees...
一切
and everything.
难道要隔着铁栏相见
What, what, visits through bars
不知道哪天半夜会
and-and not knowing when the phone is gonna ring
接到电♥话♥ 得知你...
in the middle of the night to tell me when you're...
我不希望那样
I don't want that
我不要你们那么生活
for either of you.
-你还有机会得到幸福 -不
- You still have a chance at happiness. - No.
你得去别的地方
You need to go somewhere.
远离这里
Far away from here.
找个好地方养大我们的孩子
Somewhere fit to raise our child.
开始新生活
Start a new life.
忘记我
Forget I exist.
只有这样我们才能挺过来
It's the only way either one of us survives this.
不 吉姆
No, Jim!
别再联络我了
Don't try to contact me again.
我不会回应的
I won't reply.
不
No.
别这样
Don't do this.
对不起 小莱
I'm sorry, Lee.
吉姆 别这样 我爱你
Jim, don't do this! I love you!
真对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
吉姆
Jim!
敬酒
A toast.
我想感谢你们的宽容
I want to thank you all for your generosity.
你们敞开怀抱和心胸接纳了
You have welcomed Oswald into our family
奥斯瓦尔德进入我们的家庭
with open arms and open hearts.
为此 我深感幸运
And for that, I am truly blessed.
敬家庭
To family.
你们让我
Uh, you guys have made me
成了这世上最幸福的人
the happiest man on the planet.
我真的好感激
I am so grateful.
我爱你们每个人
I love you all.
家庭
Family.
敬家庭
To family.
-哥哥 -是 是
- Brother. - Yes! Yes.
是啊
Yes.
囚犯戈登 转狱
Inmate Gordon, prison transfer!
打开大门
Open gate.
黑门监狱
我会查明是谁陷害了你
I'm gonna find who set you up.
这事没完
This ain't over.
嗯
Yeah.
这段时间以来你是个好搭档 哈维
You were a good partner, Harvey.
我现在也是
I still am.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表