剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
长官 如果没关系 我想继续查盖勒文
Uh, sir, if it's all the same, I'd like to stay on Galavan.
不行 盖勒文完蛋了
It isn't. Galavan's cooked,
所以要继续给你安排工作 怎么了
so you're back in the rotation. What?
我只是觉得我们遗漏了什么 长官
I just feel like we're missing something, sir.
疑团的一部分
There's some piece of the puzzle
最终会让我们措手不及
that's gonna come back and bite us.
再给我几天时间
Just give me a few more days.
不行
Answer's no.
尽管生气吧 但这是为你好
Be pissed, but it's for your own good.
还有
Oh, and, uh...
帕克斯的事很遗憾
I'm sorry about Parks.
她不该那样惨死
She deserved better.
吉姆
Yo, Jim!
麦克神父发来消息
Message from Father Mike.
那标志是
That symbol is from something
圣杜马修会的
called the Order of St. Dumas.
他们以前在市中心有间修道院
They used to have an abbey downtown.
巴恩斯刚刚叫我别再追查盖勒文
Barnes just told me to lay off of Galavan.
那你可能不会在乎
Well, then you probably don't care
市长办公室上周想买♥♥下那间修道院
that the mayor's office tried to buy the abbey last week.
-盖勒文想买♥♥下它 -是的
- Galavan tried to buy it? - Yeah.
以城市开♥发♥作借口
Some urban development nonsense.
新业主拒绝了
New owners said no.
那儿现在是华人按♥摩♥院
It's a Chinese slap-slap joint now.
管他呢 你拿到地址了吗
Hell with it. You got the address?
拿到了 去沾沾桃花运吧
Yep. Let's go get lucky.
你叔叔曾向我提议 以杀害我父母凶手的名字
Your uncle made me an offer: the name of my parents' killer
交换我把我韦恩集团的股份卖♥♥给他
in exchange for selling him my shares in Wayne Enterprises.
我拒绝了
I said no.
但现在情况变了
But circumstances have changed.
你要卖♥♥给他吗
You're going to sell?
不
No.
-那 -你叔叔被捕了 资产也遭冻结
- Then... - Your uncle was arrested, and his assets are frozen.
告诉他我会帮他支付辩护费 作为交换
Tell him I'll pay for his defense; in exchange,
他把名字告诉我
he gives me the name.
你在趁火打劫
You're taking advantage of him.
我们相互手握对方所需 仅此而已
I have something he needs, he has something I need, that's all.
你相信人们说他的那些话吗
Do you believe what people are saying about him?
我不在乎人们怎么说
I don't care what people say.
我父亲本来正在调查韦恩集团
My father was investigating Wayne Enterprises,
然后他和我母亲就遭人杀害
then he and my mother were killed.
去年 我也调查了韦恩集团
Last year, I investigated Wayne Enterprises,
然后有人企图杀阿尔弗雷德
and someone tried to kill Alfred.
我必须找出杀死我父母的凶手
Either I find out who killed my parents
并阻止公♥司♥的罪行 不然我就死定了
and stop whatever's happening in my company, or I'm dead.
我需要那个名字
I need that name.
大陪审团听证会就在今天
The grand jury hearing is today.
他会被无罪释放的
He's going to be cleared.
如果他没有呢
What if he's not?
那怎么办
What then?
茜尔薇 让他把那个名字告诉你
Silver, get him to tell you the name,
我会保证他可以得到最好的辩护
and I will make sure he has the best defense money can buy,
我保证
I promise.
既然你觉得他有罪
You think he's guilty.
那为什么还相信他说的话呢
Why would you believe anything he says?
因为是由你来告诉我
Because it would come from you.
如果是你告诉我那个名字 我就知道是真的
If you bring me the name, I'll know it's real.
你真这么想吗
Do you mean that?
我见过他后就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you after I talk to him.
还是得拿到名字
Still got to get the name.
我会的 我上学要迟到了
I will. I'm late for school.
不到时候
Not yet.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
看起来不像个按♥摩♥院啊
Doesn't look much like a massage parlor.
可能还有其他入口吧
Maybe there's another entrance.
让这些女孩快走
Get these girls out of here.
快走 快 快点
Come on, come on. Come on.
哥谭市警局
GCPD!
先生
Sir?
站住
Stop!
把刀放下
Drop the knife.
审判日即将来临
The day of reckoning is at hand,
九人之血将洗刷罪孽
and the blood of nine shall wash away the sin.
你是谁
Who are you?
你与盖勒文有什么关系
What's your connection to Galavan?
哥谭将得到净化
And Gotham shall be cleansed.
按♥摩♥院的女孩说她们看到至少六个僧侣
The girls at the parlor say they saw at least six monks.
他们一定也是这个圣杜马修会的
They have to be a part of this same Order of St. Dumas.
布洛克的线人说他们是苦行僧
Bullock's contact says they're penitents.
嗯 我把字典落在包包里了
Yeah, I forgot my dictionary in my purse.
他们相信通过痛苦来净化心灵
They believed in purification through pain.
鲜血
Blood.
他们曾在哥谭盛极一时
They were big in the old days in Gotham.
然后在大约一百年前突然消失了
Then about a hundred years ago, vanished.
我们在盖勒文的顶层公♥寓♥里找到的就是他们的纹章
It was their crest we found in Galavan's penthouse.
现在他们回来了 发现自己的
And now they're back and they're pissed off
老窝变成了高级妓院 就勃然大怒
that their home is a high-end rub-and-tug joint.
好吧
Fine.
把你掌握的整理一下交给阿尔瓦雷斯
Gather what you have and give it to Alvarez.
警监 这些僧侣可能是
Captain, these monks could be the key
盖勒文计划的关键
to whatever Galavan is planning.
我记得我已经给了你一个案子 警探
As I recall, Detective, I already gave you a case.
而且我还特别嘱咐你
And I expressly told you
别再纠结盖勒文
to move away from Galavan.
港口那个死人
The dead guy at the ports--
他昨天在城市另一头袭击了一位女士
he attacked a woman across town yesterday.
在她的证词中 她说袭击她的人被一群
In her statement, she said her attacker was pulled off
穿着僧侣袍的人拽走了
by a man dressed like a monk.
宇宙总这么喜欢你吗 警探
Does the universe normally like you this much, Detective?
这是头一次
First time.
好吧 就算是同一批僧侣
All right, say they're the same monks.
他们为什么要杀掉一群银行家和一个...
Why would they kill a bunch of bankers and some...
无名的街头混混
nobody street thug?
那僧侣说
The monk said,
"九人之血将洗刷罪孽"
"The blood of the nine shall wash away the sin."
显然是某种仪式
It's obviously some sort of ritual.
如果盖勒文也牵扯其中
And if Galavan is connected,
他能从中得到什么好处
what does he stand to gain?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得找到一个僧侣让他告诉我们
We have to find a monk and get him to talk.
考虑到上一个做了什么
Well, considering what this last one did,
这可能没那么容易
that might not be so easy.
警监 这事发生在
Captain, it's no coincidence
盖勒文即将受审的时候 绝不是巧合
that this is happening just as Galavan's about to stand trial.
不管是什么 今天就会发生了
Whatever it is, it's going down today.
"九人之血"
"The blood of the nine."
已经死了五个
Five are already dead.
好吧
Okay.
但我依然要你去听詹姆斯向大陪审团作证
But I still want you at the grand jury to hear James' testimony.
还有 戈登 不管是什么阴谋
And, Gordon, whatever this is,
阻止它
stop it.
布鲁斯 是茜尔薇
Bruce, it's Silver.
我刚见过了我叔叔
I just saw my uncle.
他同意了你的条件
He agreed to your deal.
你的所有要求
Everything you asked.
他把名字告诉了我 布鲁斯
He... he told me the name, Bruce.
放学后到街对面见我
Meet me across the way after school.
别喊 别跑
Don't scream. Don't run.
上车就是
Just get in.
不然我们杀了这女孩
Or we kill the girl.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表