剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
我怎么能允许他碰我
How I ever let him lay a hand on me...
他滚出了你的生活我很高兴
I'm glad he's out of your life.
保持警惕 刺拳 刺拳
Keep that guard up-- jab, jab.
出拳 刺拳 刺拳 右拳
Lead... jab, jab, right.
你在做什么
What you doing?
阿尔弗雷德在教我如何打拳
Alfred's teaching me to fight.
我需要你带我去找派克兄弟
I need you to take me to the Pike Brothers.
那几个奈何岛的纵火犯吗
The firebugs from the Narrows?
我跟他们的小妹布莉姬特一起玩过
I used to hang with their sister, Bridgit.
你们好啊
Hey, boys.
我们需要最好的 而你们正巧就是
We need the best, and you guys are the best.
布莉姬 你刚刚升职了
Hey, Bridgy...you just got a promotion.
-哥谭市警局 -跑
- GCPD! - Run!
我抓到她了
I got her!
放下 放下
Drop it. Drop it.
请等一下 企鹅先生
One moment, Mr. Penguin.
母亲
Mother.
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing...
你要去找盖勒文
You are going to go to Galavan.
等你打入了他的组织
Once you're inside his organization,
就找到我妈妈 救出她
you will find my mother and rescue her.
只要我们演得像
He'll buy it...
他就会相信
if we sell it right.
然后企鹅就发疯了
...and then Penguin just went crazy.
我从没见他那么疯狂过
I mean, like... crazier than I've ever seen him.
他说突袭点钞房♥是我在背后搞的鬼
He said it was me that set up the count house raid,
说我是叛徒 是内奸
said I was a traitor and a rat.
然后他拿着切肉刀朝我走来
Then he... he came at me with a cleaver.
我试图自卫 他却把我手砍了
I tried to protect myself and he did this.
变♥态♥混账
Sick bastard.
你是怎么逃走的
How'd you get away?
我流了很多血
There was a lot of blood.
很多
A lot.
他还准备继续砍我
And he... he tried to take another swing
但他滑了一跤 我就跑掉了
and he slipped and fell and so I just ran.
我跑啊跑
I ran and I ran and then...
然后我醒来就在医院了
the next thing I knew, I woke up in the hospital.
给我个机会 盖勒文先生
Give me a shot, Mr. Galavan.
我能证明自己的能力
Let me show you what I can do.
我也想帮你一把
Well, I'd like to help you out,
布奇
Butch,
但我这里已经有不少
but I already have several
办事得力而且双手健全的手下了
capable, two-handed thugs in my employ.
他们没我了解哥谭
They don't know Gotham like I do.
我很聪明 去打听一下就知道了
I got brains, you ask anyone.
女士们 你们觉得怎么样
What do you think, ladies?
我觉得他挺可爱的
I think he's cute.
像只伤心的大熊
Like a sad bear.
我想他说的是实话
I suppose he's telling the truth.
上次见到那小矮子时他就快崩溃了
The little man was cracking up last time I saw him.
他有次对我很坏
He was very mean to me once.
在我的公♥寓♥里挟持我
Held me hostage in my own apartment.
说了些很难听的话
Said some nasty things.
是不是 矮胖子
Isn't that right, stumpy?
没错 女士
That's right, ma'am.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for it.
你也知道 公事归公事
Business is business, you know?
拜托
Please.
让我为你效力吧 盖勒文先生
Let me work for you, Mr. Galavan.
我走投无路了
I got nobody else to turn to.
对了
Oh, yes!
我们可以给他按好玩的假肢
We can put cool things on his stump,
像刀和木槌之类的
like knives and mallets and stuff.
或者迷你链锯
How about a little tiny chain saw?
没错
Yes.
就这么定了
Well, that settles it.
欢迎加入 布奇
Welcome aboard, Butch.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
好样的 议员先生
Bravo, Congressman.
好险
Well saved.
个头这么大 你身手倒挺敏捷
You really are quite spry for a big man.
你重新思考过你的立场了吗
Have you reconsidered your position?
-这次选举你会支持我吗 -会
- Can I count on your support this election? - Yes.
我会全力支持你
Yes, you have my full support.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
盖勒文竞选市长
不许动
Freeze!
我什么都没干 你为什么要追我
Man, I didn't do nothing! Why you chasing me?
昨晚有一名警官
A police officer died last night,
被一群疯狂的纵火犯杀了
killed by a firebug crew on a spree.
你是纵火犯吧
You're a firebug, aren't you?
不 伙计 我早就不干了
No, man! I been out of the game a long time!
-不要骗我 尼诺 -我发誓
- Don't lie to me, Nino! - I swear!
长官 这是违反警官行为条例的
Sir, that's a violation of officer conduct regs.
12小时前卢克·加勒特在我眼前被活活烧死
Luke Garrett burned to death in front of me 12 hours ago.
我自有分寸
I'll conduct myself as I see fit.
那群人中有个孩子
This crew's working with a kid.
一个女孩
A girl.
穿了一套自♥制♥的防火服
Wears a homemade fire suit.
我说真的 从没听说过有女纵火犯
Hey, for real! Never heard of a female firebug before.
那也太少见了 就像...
It's mad rare, like a...
独角兽什么的
like a unicorn or something.
长官
Sir?
巴恩斯警监说我们必须上报所有违规行为
Captain Barnes says we must report any infractions.
即使是我们的上级
Even by superior officers.
去上报吧
You do that.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我睡不着
Can't sleep.
我不知道该做什么好
I don't know what to do with myself.
这就是自♥由♥啊
That's the point of being free.
你想干什么就可以干什么
You get to do whatever the hell you want.
我要干什么
What am I gonna do?
我昨晚杀了一个人
I killed someone last night.
我不能回家
I can't go home.
我不能去找警♥察♥
I can't go to the police...
-你得离开哥谭 -怎么离开
- You gotta get out of town. - How?
我没有钱
I got no money.
这不是问题
No problem.
我们会搞到钱的
We'll get some.
你是说...犯罪吗
You mean, like, crime?
你还真是呆板
Man, you are square.
我想我也没得选
I guess I got no choice.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
也许你让我想到了我自己
Maybe you remind me of me.
如果我也这么蠢
If I was a doofus.
这个犯罪...
This crime...
你究竟想做什么
what exactly you got in mind?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
或者应该说是皮条客 妓♥女♥和窃贼们
Or should I say, pimps, hoes and thieves!
我今天可有好货
Do I have some product for you today!
你们看得满意吗
Do you like what you see?
来 让我听到你们的声音 你们满意吗
Come on, now let me hear you! Do you like what you see?!
好了 来看看 来看看
All right. Oh, check it out, check it out!
没错 漂亮又肮脏
Yeah, it's nice and it's dirty!
我要她
I want her!
每个女孩起价800美元
Bidding will start at $800. Apiece.
有出800美元的吗 来啊
Have we got $800? Come on!
850美元
$850!
那些女孩就这样被拿来卖♥♥吗
Those girls are for sale?
早告诉你这地方很变♥态♥了
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表