剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
对他们说点什么
Say something to them.
我不在这里工作了 你在
I don't work here anymore, you do.
好吧 大家伙 听好了
All right, everyone, listen up.
我知道我们现在都有点惊恐
I know we're all a bit freaked out right now.
这可以理解
It's understandable, hmm?
有个穿着万圣节服装和披风的疯子
Some nutjob in a Halloween costume and cape
闯进咱们家 还干掉了我们四位兄弟
comes into our house and takes out four of our brothers?!
他用这个对付我们警监
He does this to our captain?!
我已经干这行很久了
Now, I've been around a long time.
就好像这座城市的坏人
It's like the bad guys in this town
变得越来越怪了
just keep getting weirder and weirder,
但那面具之下
but under that mask...
只是个人
is just a man,
他也会流血
and he can bleed,
就像你和我一样
just like you and me,
而如果他会流血 他就可以被打倒
and if he bleeds, he can be beaten.
所以 我们去做
So, let's do what the cap
警监也会让我们去做的事
would tell us to do if he were here.
我们出去
Let's go out there
找到那狗♥娘♥养♥的
and let's find that son of a bitch
不惜一切代价 抓到他
and let's get him, whatever it takes!
我不适合做演讲
I'm not one for speeches.
不不不 你做得很好
No, no, no, you did fine.
但是
But?
如果我看到的那个是盖勒文
If that was Galavan that I saw,
他会知道如何隐藏
he'll know how to stay out of sight.
我们思维得灵活点
We got to think outside the box.
譬如呢
Like what?
谁最了解他并且还在城里
Who knows him best who's still in the city?
他妹妹
His sister.
阿尔弗雷德 停车
Alfred, pull over.
布鲁斯少爷 你的小脑袋瓜失去理智了吗
Master Bruce, are you out of your tiny, bloody mind?
有个疯子在街上乱跑
There's a madman loose on the streets.
现在可不是你独自行动的时候 不是吗
Now is not the time to go running around on your own, is it?
我没打算独自行动
I don't plan on being on my own.
无意冒犯 少爷
With all due respect, sir,
如果盖勒文真出现了
what good will a 15-year-old little girl do
15岁小女孩又能怎样
even if Galavan does turn up?
斯特兰奇欺骗了警♥察♥
Strange lied to the police.
我很清楚 你也一样
I know it, a-and so do you.
我不能待在家里 无所事事
I can't stay at home and do nothing.
我们得信任吉姆·戈登
We need to trust Jim Gordon.
我厌倦了信任吉姆·戈登 你没有吗
I'm tired of trusting Jim Gordon, aren't you?
我是你的监护人 布鲁斯少爷
I am your guardian, Master Bruce,
我的任务就是保护你
and it is my job to protect you.
看我袖手旁观无所事事也是你的任务吗
Is it your job to watch me sit on my hands and do nothing?
阿尔弗雷德 求你
Alfred, please.
让我去吧
Let me go.
老兄 把车移开
Hey, buddy, move your car!
那...要当心 好吗
Just... just be careful, all right?
我会的
I will.
快点
Hey, let's go!
好啦 伙计...
Yeah, all right, mate, keep...
别着急啊
just keep your bloody hair on!
别走 宝贝 求你 咱俩谈谈
Don't go, baby, come on, let's talk about this, huh?
是因为我把芭芭拉赶出去了吗
Is this because I-I kicked Barbara out?
让我走 布奇
Just let me go, Butch.
拜托 我什么都听你的
Come on, I'll do whatever you want.
我会多吃水果 少打呼噜
I-I-I'll eat more fruit. I-I'll work on the snoring,
我发誓 都听你的
I swear to God, whatever you need...
不方便吗
Catch you guys at a bad time?
真是的 你们都怎么进来的
Seriously, how do people keep getting in here?!
我这儿连个保安都没有吗
Do I have no security at all?!
急什么
Why the rush?
该向前看了
Just time to move on.
是吗
Oh, yeah, is that it?
还是你担心盖勒文也会来报复你
Or are you worried Galavan's coming after you, too?
别担心 布奇
Don't worry, Butch.
不是你的问题
It's not about you.
她只是害怕她哥哥
She's just scared of her brother.
帮我找到他吧
Come on, help me find him.
你俩最后也是不欢而散
You two hardly left on the best of terms.
很怪吧 看见自己死去的哥哥
Must have been weird, seeing your dead brother
穿得像个中世纪的忍♥者冒出来
show up dressed like a ninja from Medieval Times.
昨晚刺伤你们警监的那个东西
That thing that stabbed your captain last night...
不是我哥
wasn't my brother.
是一个三百年前的刺客 叫阿泽瑞尔
It was a 300-year-old assassin called Azrael.
阿泽瑞尔
Azrael?
我在新闻上看到的画面
That image I saw on the news,
他的装束 行动方式
his clothes, the way he moved...
是阿泽瑞尔
it was Azrael.
是抚养我哥长大的那些僧侣
A mythical figure worshipped by the monks
崇拜的一个神话人物
who raised my brother.
一个冷血杀手 夜晚出没
A cold-hearted killing machine sent into the night
奉命去杀他主人的敌人
to kill his master's enemies...
而他想杀你
and he wants you.
一个古代刺客
An ancient assassin?
一个传奇
A legend.
我家人以前常讲他的故事
My family used to tell stories of him.
他是真人
He was real?
谁知道
Who knows.
三百年前的事了
It was 300 years ago.
也许是吧
Probably, yes.
这么说 你哥疯了吗
So, your brother's gone nuts?
你说呢
You tell me.
西奥昨晚的行为使你相信他是阿泽瑞尔
Theo convince you that he was Azrael last night,
还是他在演戏
or was he acting?
有人给我哥洗♥脑♥了
Someone got inside my brother's head.
那里可不安全
It's not a safe place to be.
如果你说对了 那我想找到此人
If you're right, I want to find this person,
但首先 我得找到你哥
but first I have to find your brother...
帮帮我吧
so help me.
如果搜查队找到他 会杀了他的
If a search team finds him, they're gonna kill him.
他终归还是你哥
He is still your brother, after all.
血亲
He's blood.
他昨晚用的剑 断了的那把
The sword that was used last night, the one that broke...
是把假剑
it was fake.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
那把真剑是我祖父的
The real one belonged to my grandfather.
他是个古董收藏家 对杜马家族史很痴迷
He was an antiquities collector, obsessed with Dumas history.
我见过一次 很漂亮
I saw it once; it was beautiful.
僧侣们自己铸造的
Forged by the monks themselves.
据说此剑蕴含神力
It's said to hold supernatural powers.
西奥知道这点
Theo knew this.
他可能会想偷回来
It's possible he'll attempt to steal it back.
还在你爷爷手上吗
Does your grandfather still have it?
他现在在哪
And where is he?
哥谭公墓
Gotham Cemetery.
他二十年前已经去世了
He's been dead for 20 years...
但他的财宝随他陪葬了
but he was buried with his treasures.
塞琳娜
Selina?
你好吗
'Sup?
我记得你告诉过我
I remember you telling me
你还在喂你朋友的鸟
you're still feeding your friend's birds.
总得有人照顾它们
Someone has to.
你为什么来这里
Why you here?
你看新闻了吗
Have you seen the news?
哥谭有行尸吗
Walking zombies in Gotham?
有什么大惊小怪的
What's new?
斯特兰奇曾为我父亲一个旨在帮助他人的项目工作
Strange worked for my father on a project designed to help people.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表