剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
你 企鹅
You, Penguin...
你会成为我的毁灭者
you will be my destroyer.
我真是受宠若惊
Truly, I'm flattered.
非常感谢你能想到我 但是...
Thank you so much for thinking of me, but...
尊敬的先生 你完全看错我了
my dear sir, you have me all wrong.
我没有毁灭的天赋
I have no flair for destruction.
我是一名建造者 我解决问题
I'm a builder, a problem solver.
再说了 这么庞大的工程需要取得
Besides, such a huge project would need the support
上百名市政官员的支持
of hundreds of city officials.
是啊 只有最高层的人才能好好完成此事
Yes, only the highest authority could see it through correctly.
比如 压倒性获胜的市长
Say, a mayor with a landslide mandate.
但你不是候选人
But you're not a candidate.
我会成为候选人的
Oh, I will be.
而且是顺应民♥意♥
By popular demand.
但是 一些其他候选人
Alas, some of my fellow candidates
还是有可能赢下这场选举的
actually stand a chance of winning,
所以他们必须消失
so they'll have to go.
消失
Go?
我需要你也对我下手
And I'm gonna need you to take a crack at me also.
当然你得失手
And miss, of course.
我可不希望别人觉得
Don't want anyone to think that...
我跟其他候选人的死有关系
I had anything to do with my fellow candidates' demise.
詹妮丝·考菲尔德竞选市长
请投给霍布斯
这招很聪明
That's smart thinking.
但是恕我直言 盖勒文先生
However, with all due respect, Mr. Galavan,
你找错人了
I'm not your man.
你需要的是一个杀手
You need an assassin.
在哥谭 你在电♥话♥簿上就能找到杀手的电♥话♥
This is Gotham, you can find them in the phone book.
就在字母A下面
Under "A."
请等一下 企鹅先生
One moment, Mr. Penguin.
不好意思 我还以为你是个有远见的人
I'm sorry, I took you for a man of vision.
你去拿遥控器好吗 塔比莎亲爱的
Tabitha, you want to get the remote, dear?
好啊
Yay.
在你离开前
Before you leave,
我妹妹想给你看看
my sister would love to show you
她最喜欢的真人秀
her favorite reality show.
她简直看上瘾了
She's addicted.
她现在有点闷
She's being kind of dull right now,
但有时候她会哭叫着撞门呢
but sometimes she cries and bangs on the door.
-求求你 -母亲
- Please. - Mother.
我发誓 我不知道
I swear, I swear, I don't know about this.
你们会付出代价的
You'll pay for this.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
这些人死了 你母亲就可以活
They die, your mother lives.
很简单
Simple.
求求你
Please!
我发誓 我什么都不知道
I swear, I swear, I don't know nothing...
这里是汤普金斯
Thompkins.
早上好 汤普金斯医生
Good morning, Dr. Thompkins.
巴恩斯警监 哥谭市警局
Captain Barnes, GCPD.
巴恩斯警监
Captain Barnes.
我听到你不少好话 医生
I hear great things about you, Doc.
准备忙起来吧
Get ready to get real busy.
我们会给你送去一大批坏人的尸体
We're gonna be sending you a whole lot of dead bad guys.
好啊
Okay-okay.
让吉姆接电♥话♥好吗
May I speak to Jim?
他要跟你说话
He wants to talk to you.
我是戈登
This is Gordon.
7点钟去警校等我
Meet me at the police academy at 0700.
警校 是 长官
The academy, yes, sir.
不介意的话 长官 您怎么...
If you don't mind me asking, sir...
大家都知道你跟法医有一腿
Everybody knows you're banging the M.E.
一个小时后见
See you in an hour.
班上年龄最大的学生
Oldest in your class.
不是最壮的 也不是最快的
Not the strongest or the fastest
甚至也不是最聪明的
or even the most academically gifted either,
然而 却以全班第一名毕业
and yet... you finished at the top of your class.
你是怎么做到的呢
Now how did you do that?
让我来告诉你
I'll tell you how.
因为你是一名战士
You were a soldier.
你的同学
You saw combat
还窝在家中地下室里打飞机时
while your classmates were still playing with themselves
你已上过战场
in their parents' basements.
你已身染鲜血
You got blood on your face.
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
你是一名勇士 吉姆
You're a warrior, Jim.
我也是
So am I.
但你以往的行事风格行不通了
But you can't carry on the way you've been,
不能再单枪匹马去应战了
going after everyone on your own.
你需要靠谱的帮手
You need help that you can rely on.
恕我直言 长官...
With all due respect, sir...
要是找群未被收买♥♥的年轻警♥察♥组建支队伍呢
What if there were a team of young cops who haven't been bought yet?
个个生龙活虎 作风端正
Not jaded, not corrupted.
仍对司法系统满怀希望与信念
Still filled with hope and faith in the system.
警校学员
Cadets.
这是全国最优秀的警校
This is the greatest academy in the country.
下周就毕业典礼了
Graduation is next week.
我们可以在其他分局糟蹋他们之前
We could grab a group of their finest
挑出几个最出色的学员
before some precinct kills their spirit.
去看看也无妨吧
Wouldn't hurt to look into it, right?
古斯
Gus.
巴恩斯警监
Captain Barnes.
这是戈登
This is Gordon.
认识 我记得这家伙
Sure, I remember this guy.
他很喜欢还嘴
He argued a lot.
我觉得我只是好问
I'd like to think I was raising questions.
有人选吗
What do you got for us?
这边请
This way.
留意那个小丫头
Keep your eye on the little one.
被人揍得不轻的那个吗
The one getting her ass handed to her?
急什么
Wait.
耐心啊
Patience.
要是我没记错
Not your strong virtue,
这不是你的强项 戈登
if I remember right, Gordon.
州摔跤冠军
State wrestling champ,
警校跑卫
academy running back.
为什么考进这里 不拿体育奖学金上大学
Why this place and not a sports scholarship?
我们街区的孩子拿不到奖学金
People from my neighborhood don't get scholarships.
他们加入黑帮 贩毒
They join gangs, sell drugs.
我需要改变我的人生方向
I needed to change the direction my life was going.
马丁纳兹先生
Mr. Martinez...
资料显示你是警校最佳枪手
says here you're the best shot this school's ever seen.
你在哪里学的射击
Where'd you learn to shoot?
哥谭射击场
Gotham gun range.
我妈妈的三份工作之一就是在那儿当清洁工
One of my mother's three jobs was cleaning it.
她去世后
When she died,
场主允许我下班后去那练习
the owner let me go there after hours and practice,
直到我发泄完我的愤怒
until I worked out my anger.
我现在还去
I still go there.
你的智商来这里可惜了 加勒特
You're way too smart to be here, Garrett.
让我猜猜
Don't tell me--
你父亲是警♥察♥吧
your father's a cop.
不是
Negative.
我父亲的家族生意被武装暴徒毁了
My father's family business was destroyed by armed thugs
因为他们要他交保护费
who demanded he pay them protection money.
他拒绝后
When he refused,
被他们打了个半死
they beat him half to death.
我来这里是为了确保这种事不再发生
I'm here to make sure that doesn't ever happen again.
加勒特
Garrett!
平克尼
Pinkney!
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表