剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
然后他会涂鸦墙壁 偷自行车
Then he'll tag a wall, steal a bike,
打劫商店 或许抢劫
rob a store, maybe hold someone up.
不惩罚犯罪也是一种犯罪
Crime unpunished is a crime in itself.
这座城市在流血致死
This city is bleeding to death
就因为我们老是放过罪犯
from the amount of free passes we hand out.
该给伤口止血了
Time to put a tourniquet over that wound.
今后起
From now on...
再不得放过任何人
no one gets a free pass.
这个突击队是做什么的
What is this strike force for?
发出一个信♥号♥♥ 这无法无天的传染病
To send a message that this epidemic of lawlessness
将不再肆意蔓延
will no longer be treated
而是会被消灭
but extinguished.
不讲一点情面
With extreme prejudice.
先生们 女士
Gentlemen, lady,
这是你们的新制♥服♥
your new uniforms.
长官 有人打来电♥话♥
Sir, got a caller.
说考菲尔德议员遭人袭击
Says Councillor Caulfield has been attacked.
她死了
Says she's dead.
没有监控
No security cameras.
先是盖勒文 然后是她
Galavan and now her.
看来是计划作案
Looks like a damn pattern.
但她死了
Only she's dead.
行了 各位
Come on, people!
谁知道什么
Who knows what?
给我们个名字 描述
Just give us a name, a description.
你们不用作证
You will not have to testify.
他们知道我们的名字和地址
They have our names and addresses.
考菲尔德女士被捅了数刀
Ms. Caulfield was stabbed repeatedly.
可能淹死在了自己的血泊中
Probably drowned in her own blood.
算了 吉姆
Forget it, Jim.
持刀的那人
The man with the knife
身材矮小
was short,
衣着华丽
fancy clothes.
走路姿势奇怪
Walked funny.
盖勒文先生
Ah, Mr. Galavan.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
很荣幸 你客气了
It's an honor. The pleasure's all mine.
我们大堂见了 布鲁斯少爷
I'll meet you in the lobby, Master Bruce.
-一起吃吧 -客气了 先生
- Oh, why not dine with us? - That's very kind of you, sir,
但那样不太合适
but I don't think it's appropriate.
而且我知道布鲁斯少爷有话想单独跟你讲
And I know that Master Bruce wants to speak to you on his own.
少爷
Sir.
谢谢 阿尔弗雷德
Thanks, Alfred.
慢用
Enjoy.
你喜欢这里吗
You like this place?
我没来过这儿
I've never been here before.
老实说 我不怎么出来
To be honest, I don't...go out much.
希望我能改变这点
Well, I hope I can change that.
我肯定总能找到什么无聊的活动拉你参加
There's always some tedious function I could drag you to.
我就是想借此机会感谢你
I just...I wanted this opportunity to thank you,
亲口感谢你救了我
in person, for saving my life.
你太客气了
Oh, you're very kind.
老实说 我都不知道自己是怎么了
The truth is, I don't know what came over me.
我觉得我脑子当时都不听使唤了
I-I don't think I was in complete control of my faculties.
我也想跟你
I also wanted to speak with you
面对面谈谈
face-to-face.
是关于你父母之死的
It's regarding your parents' passing.
我觉得难以置信 这么久了
I find it astonishing that the police have failed
警方竟没找到任何证据或真正的疑犯
to produce any evidence or any real suspect in all this time.
的确令人失望
It is disappointing.
甚至你父亲自己的公♥司♥
Even your father's own company,
韦恩集团
Wayne Enterprises,
也完全没能推进调查
has failed to advance the investigation in any way.
真是令人震惊
It's shocking.
是啊 盖勒文先生
Yes, Mr. Galavan,
的确令人失望
it's-it's very disappointing.
那是茜尔薇
That's Silver.
什么
Uh, I'm sorry?
茜尔薇·圣克劳德
Silver St. Cloud.
她父亲是我的继兄
Her father was my stepbrother.
很不幸 他过世了
He passed, sadly.
她现在是我的养女
She's my ward now.
你想见见她吗
Would you like to meet her?
好
Yes.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my dear.
叔叔
Uncle.
给你介绍一下 这是布鲁斯·韦恩
I'd like to introduce you to Bruce Wayne.
认识你很高兴 布鲁斯
Nice to meet you, Bruce.
你好
Hello.
我来早了 就来外面玩玩
I was early, so I came out here.
今天好暖和
It's such a warm day.
知道吗
Do you know,
你俩应该很快就是同校同学了
I do believe that you two will be sharing a school soon.
安德斯预科学校 是吧
Anders Prep, yes?
茜尔薇在国外待了两年 这才刚回来
Silver just got back to, uh, Gotham after two years abroad.
是瑞士
Switzerland.
日内瓦
Geneva.
嗯 我们在那儿有栋房♥子
Yes. We have a house there.
那里什么样
So, what's it like?
瑞士吗
Switzerland?
不 学校啊 傻瓜
No. Prep, silly.
还行吧
I think it's fine.
我这一阵一直在家上学
I've been homeschooling for quite a while now,
所以我基本上也是新学生
so I'm virtually a new boy, too.
那我们就一起勇敢面对了
Then we shall brave it together.
来我家
我以为是家餐厅呢
I was kind of expecting a restaurant.
柯林格小姐 真抱歉
Miss Kringle, I'm so sorry. I-I'm sorry.
我是该说清楚的
I should have been more clear.
我喜欢做饭
I like to cook.
我是个好厨子 没事吧
I'm a good cook. Is that okay?
没事
It is. It is. Um, and...
或许你该喊我柯丽丝汀
perhaps you should call me Kristen.
柯丽丝汀
Kristen.
霍布斯的竞选办公室占了整个二层楼
Hobbs' campaign office is the entire second floor.
你真要这么做吗
You sure about this?
别担心 我有把握
Don't worry. I've got it under control.
好吧 你得告诉我究竟是怎么回事
Okay, you gotta tell me what the hell's going on.
我知道你说什么我就得做什么
I know I gotta do whatever you say,
但至少告诉我我们为什么要这么做
but at least tell me why the hell we're doing it.
他们抓了我妈妈 布奇
They have my mother, Butch.
谁
Who?
盖勒文和他妹妹
Galavan and his sister.
他们抓了她
They have her.
是他们逼我这么做
They're making me do this.
老天爷
Holy smokes.
我们得找到你妈妈
We gotta find your mom.
如果他们知道我们在找她 他们会伤害她的
If they find out we're looking, they'll hurt her.
别担心 我们会找到她的
Don't worry. We'll find her.
他来了
He's here.
行动吧
Let's go.
好的
Got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还是认为我们该把你转移到更安全的地方
I still think we should move you somewhere a little more secure.
算了 有胆来杀我的人
Forget it. Anyone has the guts to come after me--
会很快明白他们惹的是什么样的人
they'll find out real soon who they're messin' with.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是志愿者
I came here to volunteer.
滚回雇你的人那儿去吧
Well, run back to whoever hired you.
告诉他们我不会退缩的
Tell them I'm not going anywhere.
这个城市需要我
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表