剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Hope we find you well.
我们想跟小蛋糕先生
We're hoping to have a little chat
说两句话
with a gentleman called Cupcake.
我在这里 亲爱的
You found me, sweetheart.
什么事
What's up?
小蛋糕先生 幸会
Mr. Cupcake, pleasure to meet you.
我叫阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯
My name's Alfred Pennyworth.
我们在找一个叫"火柴"马龙的人
Now, we're on the hunt for a guy called Matches Malone.
我们知道几年前 他向警方告发了你
Now, we know he snitched you up a few years ago.
所以你大概不介意"回报"他一下
So I'm sure you wouldn't mind returning the favor,
如果你懂我意思的话
if you know what I mean.
你朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
-别管他是谁 -我是布鲁斯·韦恩
- Never mind who he is. - I'm Bruce Wayne.
少年亿万富翁布鲁斯·韦恩
Boy billionaire Bruce Wayne?
正是
That one.
我愿意付你一大笔钱
I'm willing to pay you a lot of money
只求你告诉我马龙在哪
if you can tell us where to find Malone.
真的吗 为什么
Oh, really? Why?
布鲁斯少爷 请让我...
Master Bruce, please let me...
我认为他杀了我父母
I think he killed my parents.
这回答不错
That's a good answer.
你出多少钱
How much money?
出多少能让你开口
How much will make you talk?
一百万美元
Million dollars.
太多了
That's too much.
这孩子还挺抠门
The boy's cheap.
小蛋糕先生 请恕我斗胆...
Mr. Cupcake, if I may be so bold as to just...
我在和做主的说话呢
Yo, I'm talking to the shot caller.
这样吧 孩子 我和你做个交易
Tell you what, son, I'll make you a deal.
给我五万美元 你得不到"火柴"
Give me $50,000, you won't get Matches,
但是你可以完好无损地离开这里
but you get to leave here with your fingers and toes.
慢着 老兄
Steady on, pal.
我逗你玩呢
I'm just messing with you.
我不会伤害小孩的
I wouldn't hurt the little boy.
我喜欢小男孩
I like little boys.
至于你 就未必了
You, on the other hand, I'm not sure about you.
这样吧 五万 我就说出那叛徒的下落
Tell you what, I'll give you that rat Matches for 50 grand.
但首先
But first...
你得和我打一场
you must fight me.
不好意思 你说什么
I beg your pardon, excuse me?
和我打一场 宝贝
Fight me, baby.
不 你看 我不是个...
No, you see, I'm not really a, uh...
我不怎么打架
I'm not really a fighter.
得了 你刚刚不是挺身而出了
Shush, I saw you step up just now.
"慢着 老兄"
"Steady on, pal."
小蛋糕先生 我真看不出这场争斗
Mr. Cupcake, I really can't foresee anything positive
能产生什么好结果
coming out of this altercation.
你在我的地盘
You're in my house!
我们这里就是要打
Fight is what we do here!
我给你十万 买♥♥名字但不打架
I'll pay you $100,000 for the name and no fighting.
我要的不是钱 小孩
I'm not about money, little boy.
我要的是尊重
I'm about respect.
不打 不成交
No fight, no deal,
不给"火柴" 别想离开
no Matches, no exit.
那好吧
All right, well, I suppose, you know,
小蛋糕先生 既然你都这么说了
Mr. Cupcake, if you put it like that.
劳烦您一下 先生
If you wouldn't mind, sir.
你会没事吧
Will you be all right?
那只能等着瞧了 是不是
We'll have to wait and see, won't we?
你是想说这是我的错吗
Are you acting like this is my fault?
这话轮不到我说 对吧 先生
It's not for me to say, is it, sir?
这怎么是我的错了
How is it my fault?
我说了让我来谈 对不对
I told you to let me do the talking, did I not?
但最终你是不是说话了 没错
And did you do the talking? Yes.
没错 你就是说了
I think you'll find, yes, you did do the talking.
说实话 我觉得不管怎样
To be fair, I think the result
结果可能都差不多
would have been similar in any case.
如果 布鲁斯少爷 我们够幸运
If, Master Bruce, we are lucky enough
能从这里活着出去
to walk away from this alive,
请从中吸取教训
let this be a lesson to you.
还有一件事
And another thing.
有选择地战斗
Pick your battles.
别受其所制
Don't let them pick you.
好了
Right!
以你的名誉担♥保♥ 我赢了...
On your honor, I win...
放我们走
we walk.
当然了 先生
Sure thing, mister.
以我的名誉担♥保♥
On my honor.
他们会理解的
They'll understand.
但是除非有人
But the fight doesn't stop
服软或被打晕 才算结束
till somebody says uncle or goes to sleep.
开始吧
Now get it on.
当然了 布鲁斯少爷 另一件要记住的事
The other thing, of course, Master Bruce, to remember
是时机就是一切
is that timing is everything.
还有其他决定因素 布鲁斯少爷
See, there's other factors at play there, Master Bruce.
那就是步法和巧劲
There's footwork and leverage.
闭嘴
Stop talking!
怎么了 怎么了 你想尝尝吗
What?! What, you want some?!
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
服软 服软
Uncle! Uncle!
不
No!
他的动作在变慢
He's slowing!
你看 布鲁斯少爷 块头越大消耗越大
See, Master Bruce, big muscles require lots of blood.
越有劲 越易累
Strength costs wind.
如果你要击倒一个大块头
Now, if you're gonna beat a big man,
你只要...
all you have to do...
耗过他
is outlast him.
放开我 不...
Go! No...
服软 服软
Uncle, uncle.
服软了 管家赢了
Uncle! And the butler wins.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我一点问题都没有 伙计
I'm absolutely flippin' peachy, mate.
你真是个顽强的老家伙
You're a tough old cat.
你也不赖啊 小蛋糕先生
Not too shabby yourself, Mr. Cupcake.
火柴
Matches.
五万
50 grand.
支票可以吗
Will-will a check be all right?
行行 支票没问题
Yeah, yeah, sure, a check'll be fine.
只写金额就行
Make it out to cash.
去东区的天堂花♥园♥找杰瑞吧
Go see Jeri down at Celestial Gardens on the East Side.
她知道上哪找火柴
She'll know where to find Matches.
跟你做生意很愉快 小蛋糕先生
Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Cupcake.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
休息个几小时 我就又生龙活虎了
A couple of hours' kip and I'll come up lovely.
很好
Good.
你待在这儿
You stay here.
哪也不要去
You ain't going nowhere...
等我恢复了再说 好吗
till I'm up and about. Eh?
好的 我知道了
Yes, I hear you.
向我保证 小布少爷
Promise me, Master B.
你说什么
Say again?
向我...
Prom...
对不起
Sorry.
血
Blood.
生命
Life.
喉咙
Throat.
歌♥
Song.
猫
Cat.
小猫
Kitten.
母亲
Mother.
拥抱
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表