剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
但不适用于所有病人
but not all of our patients are nails.
谢谢
Thank you.
昨晚到底发生什么了
What the hell happened last night?
碰到抢劫了
Stumbled onto a mugging.
吉姆·戈登非得见义勇为
And Jim Gordon couldn't just walk by.
你在哪睡的
Where'd you sleep?
没睡 就到处溜达
I didn't. Just walked around.
-巴恩斯怎么样了 -他大发雷霆
- How's Barnes? - He's on the warpath.
州长悬赏了一万赏金
Governor announced a $10,000 reward
要捉拿你
for anyone who helps catch you.
一万吗 你该抓我回去
$10,000? You should turn me in.
如果赏金翻到两万 我会考虑的
If he doubled it to 20, I'd give it some thought.
好 听吧
Okay, here.
内务处
Internal Affairs.
我想举报犯罪
I... I want to report a crime.
认出这声音了吗
You recognize that voice?
感觉经过了变声处理
Sounds like it's been disguised.
我看到詹姆斯·戈登警探
I saw Detective James Gordon
打死了西奥·盖勒文市长
shooting Mayor Theo Galavan
就在南码头那里
on the south side docks.
企鹅当时在用球棒打他
The Penguin was beating him with a bat,
但是戈登最终扣了扳机
but it was Gordon that pulled the trigger.
是鸟叫吗
Was that a bird?
再回放一次
Run it back.
不是
Nah.
我们得找人处理一下这段录音
We gotta find somebody to clean up the tape.
将背景分离出来
Isolate the sound,
还原一下人声之类的
maybe do something to the voice.
我得走了
I gotta get going.
巴恩斯盯我盯得死死的
Barnes is watching me like a hawk.
好吧
All right.
你作为搭档已经很够意思了
You've done more than any partner could ask.
从现在开始
From now on,
离我远一点
stay away from me.
为了你自己好
For your own sake.
如果洛布也有份
If Loeb is behind this,
你最好别掺和进来
you don't want to be mixed up in it.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我还有几个能求助的朋友
I still have some friends I could ask for help.
你要去哪
Where you going?
吉姆
Jim!
你好 爱德
Hi, Ed.
求求你 求求你不要伤害我
Please... please, don't hurt me.
放松 我不会伤害你
Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-我的帮助 -我没有杀平克尼
- My help? - I didn't kill Pinkney.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
我信
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
我得查出是谁陷害我的
I need to find the man who framed me.
不管是谁 他都掩盖得很好
Whoever it was, he covered his tracks well.
但我有发现
But I have something.
他第一次打电♥话♥给内务处时的录音
A recording of his first call to I.A.
内务处会秘密录下所有来电
I.A. secretly records everyone who calls in.
是吗
They do?
真是一群狡猾的家伙
They're sneaky little buggers.
那你听到了什么
Uh, and what did, what did you hear?
如果你不介意我问的话
If you don't mind my asking.
没什么发现 他变了声
Not much. He disguised his voice.
但是录音中还有别的声音
But there are other sounds on the tape.
你是搞音频的
I figure you work with audio.
我希望你能帮帮我
I was hoping you could help me.
吉姆...
Jim...
朋友...
my friend...
你是来对地方了
you've come to the right place.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我去拿我的工具
I will get my stuff
再泡点茶
and make some tea.
我们还是祈祷海尔加还没有另谋高就吧
Well, let's pray Helga hasn't signed on anywhere new yet.
这是我的家传菜谱
It's a family recipe.
很遗憾你不喜欢
I'm sorry you don't like it.
相信我的厨艺会慢慢精进的
I'm sure my cooking will improve over time.
没那么糟
It's not that bad.
明天 你要去一趟肉店
Tomorrow, you need to go to the butcher.
周日晚餐 我想要美味的烤肉
I'd like a nice roast for Sunday dinner.
而不是你的...
Not your...
荡♥妇♥老妈的菜炖牛肉
slut mother's goulash.
美味的烤肉
A nice roast.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
今晚把这些收拾干净
Oh, and clean up this mess tonight.
我可见不得脏盘子
I can't stand the sight of dirty dishes.
真准 查尔斯
Good shot, Charles.
我还得收拾盘子呢
I must get to these dishes.
但这个真好玩
But this-this has been delightful, really.
是啊 听上去是像鸟的声音
Yes, it does sound like a bird.
他尽力伪装了自己的声音
And he's doing his best to mask his voice.
可惜录音质量这么差
Too bad the quality's so poor.
好吧
Ah, well,
恐怕没别的办法了
I'm afraid it's a dead end.
我们至少该清清带子
We should at least clean the tape.
好吧
Right.
你得再来点茶
You need some more tea.
那个杀了平克尼并陷害你的人
So the person who killed Pinkney and framed you
也是袭击了艺术品博物馆的人
is the same person that attacked the art museum
还在火车站放了炸♥弹♥
and planted the bomb in the train station.
难以置信
Amazing.
你毫无线索吗
And you don't have any leads?
我觉得是洛布在搞鬼
I think Loeb was behind it.
报复
Payback.
他在哥谭市警局还有走狗
He still has lackeys in the GCPD.
是吗
Is that so?
一切都表明是一个警♥察♥干的
Everything points to a cop.
要么就是跟警♥察♥合作 有门路的人
Or someone who worked with the police, had access.
你没事吧 爱德
You all right, Ed?
好得很
Right as rain.
就是在想
Just thinking.
你总不会认为是洛布亲手杀了平克尼吧
Surely, you don't think that Loeb killed Pinkney himself?
不
No.
他找了个疯子替他下手
He had some psychopath do it for him.
疯子这词太过了吧
Psychopath seems a strong word.
他冷血地用撬棒把一个人活活打死
He bludgeoned a man to death with a crowbar in cold blood.
他有病
He's sick.
你虽这么说
You say that, yet...
但你也杀过很多人吧
you've killed lots of people, haven't you?
那是执行公务
That was in the line of duty.
而冷血杀人的人就是疯子
And a person who would kill in cold blood is a psychopath.
我...
See, I...
我就知道传言不是真的
I knew the rumors weren't true.
什么传言
What rumors?
关于你杀了盖勒文
About you killing Galavan.
你绝不会那么做的
You would never do that.
那你不就像你在找的人一样了吗
That would make you like the people that you're hunting--
有病
sick...
不正常
diseased.
壶开了
Thar she blows.
闭嘴 你话太多了
Shut up, you're talking too much.
爱德
Ed,
企鹅跟你提过那晚上的事吗
did Penguin ever say anything about that night?
企鹅有跟你说过盖勒文死的那晚的事吗
Did Penguin ever tell you anything about the night that Galavan died?
没有 记得吗 那段友谊我早早结束了
No. Remember, I nipped that friendship in the bud.
巴恩斯把他抓回哥谭市警局后
And you didn't talk to him in the GCPD,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表