剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
丹特 他们把他转到普通囚区了
Dent, they got him in general population now,
F区 你知道那意味着什么吗
F Wing. You know what that means?
我们送进去的人都关在那里
Everyone we've ever put away is in there!
别老是这句话 你总会有办法的
Stop saying that! There's always something you can do.
重审
A retrial.
或是让他转狱也行 老天啊
Or have him transferred to another prison, for God's sake.
你就继续这么做吧
You know what, just keep doing what you always do,
什么都不做
which is nothing!
爱德
Ed.
真凶不知在哪里
He's wasting away in that place
吃着甜甜圈 逍遥快活
while the real killer's out there somewhere,
他却在那里日渐憔悴
eating donuts and getting laid.
真凶
The real killer?
凶器上的指纹
The fingerprints on the murder weapon...
吉姆是清白的
Jim is innocent.
他没杀平克尼
He didn't kill Pinkney.
如果是真的话
Well, gee, um, that's... unfair
那真不公平
if that's true.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do about it?
我知道就好了
I wish I knew.
我知道就好了
I wish I knew.
我的健康状况不允许我喝酒
My health forbids me from drinking,
但至少我能看着你享用这瓶雪利酒
but at least I can watch you enjoy this sherry.
这是我父亲生前最爱喝的酒
It was my father's favorite.
那是他吗
Is that him?
不 那是我曾祖父曼弗雷德
No, that's my great-grandfather Manfred.
很多年前 他在哥谭
He started a small tailor's shop
开了一家小裁缝店
in Gotham many, many years ago.
为城市精英制♥作♥西装
Made suits for the city's elite.
我父亲像他的哥哥们那样做了学徒
My father became an apprentice like every son before him.
-你也做了学徒吗 -是的
- You were an apprentice, too? - I was.
还相当有天赋呢
Had rather a flare for it.
可惜没那个命
But it was not to be.
我父亲病倒之后
When my father succumbed to illness,
我母亲把我留在身边
my mother held me close to her.
让我在家接受教育
Homeschooled me.
她认为有必要保护我
She felt a need to protect me
不受到城市里的诱惑
from the temptations of the city.
这段时间以来 我不敢问你母亲的事
All this time, I've been afraid to ask about your mother.
我很抱歉我抛弃了她
I'm so sorry I abandoned her.
如果当初我知道我还抛弃了你
Had I known I was also abandoning you...
上帝啊
Dear God,
我真是个胆小的笨蛋
such a cowardly fool.
她这辈子过得快乐吗
Did she have a happy life?
不
No.
不快乐
Not a happy life.
但是还不错
But a good one.
她从未伤害过任何人
She never hurt a soul.
我有时不太孝顺
I was not always a good son,
但她从未责备过我
and she never spoke a word of reproach.
有时不孝顺
Not always a good son?
我觉得很难相信呢
I find that hard to credit.
像你这么体面的年轻人
An nice young man like you?
相信我
Believe me.
我♥干♥过很多坏事
I've done bad things.
我们都有罪 孩子
We're all sinners, my boy.
你该吃药了 亲爱的
It's time for your medicine, my love.
谢谢
Thank you.
医生开的治心脏的药
Doctor gave them to me for my heart.
小心驶得万年船
Better safe than sorry.
以利亚·范·达尔 每日口服一片
薄荷糖
有人探视 戈登先生
You have a visitor, Mr. Gordon.
这边请
This way, please.
不 我不要回禁闭室
No, I'm not going back to the hole!
他保证过的
He promised!
-是典狱长要转移你的 -什么
- The warden's the one who's moving you. - What?!
说好的可不是这样
This wasn't our agreement!
不 你听着 这不公平
No, you listen! This isn't fair!
我买♥♥了这间牢房♥ 这是我的
I paid for this cell! This is mine!
你听到了吗
You hear me?!
这边请
This way, please.
这里交易还挺多的
A lot of business going on.
典狱长能分一杯羹吗
The warden get a cut?
快到了
Almost there.
我要这童子军周末前死掉
I want the Boy Scout dead by week's end.
哎哟
Damn.
你气色不错啊 兄弟
You look good, brother.
这地方挺适合你的
This place agrees with you.
也许我也该进来
Maybe I'll check in.
减几斤肉
Lose a few pounds, hmm?
弄个酷文身
Get a cool tat.
你不非得来看我的
You don't need to check up on me.
你开玩笑呢
Are you kidding?
看到你的笑脸是我一周里最开心的事了
Highlight of my week to see your smiling face.
听着 我和丹特谈过了
Look, I spoke to Dent.
他有意重新开启案子
He's looking into reopening the case.
但你不能惹事
But you got to keep your nose clean.
千万别因为管不住脾气
Last thing you can do is do more time
而被加刑 好吗
'cause you lost your temper, all right?
应该没那么难
Ah, shouldn't be that hard.
这里的人看起来都挺和气的
Everyone seems really nice around here.
我在找企鹅
I'm looking for Penguin.
看看他有什么想说的没
See what he's got to say.
他躲在什么地方避风头了 但别担心
He's laying low someplace, but don't worry.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
小莱怎样了
How's Lee?
她一直在给我写信
Been writing to me a lot.
几周前突然不再来信了
The letters stopped a few weeks ago.
知道为什么吗
Know why?
我真不想做告诉你这消息的人
I didn't want to be the one to tell you this.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
小莱的孩子没了 吉姆
Lee lost the baby, Jim.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她怎样了
How is she?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
她应该还好
I think she's fine.
她搬去南部了
She moved down south.
之后就再没人有她的消息了
No one's heard from her since.
不要让这事击溃你
Hey, don't let this beat you.
见到你很高兴 哈维
It's good to see you, Harv.
吉姆 我会救你出去的 我保证
Jim, I'm gonna get you out of here, I promise.
吉姆 别让这事击溃你
Jim, don't let this break you!
不要放弃希望
Don't give up hope.
吉姆 吉姆
Jim! Jim!
你要去哪 猪头
Where you going, pig?
我弟弟去年和几个人一起抢银行来着
My little brother ran with a crew that pulled off a few bank jobs last year.
报纸上管他们叫红头罩帮
Papers called them the Red Hood Gang?
还记得吗
Remember them?
你一枪打爆了我弟弟的头
You put a bullet in my brother's head.
这是谁呀
Now, who's this?
我让外面的朋友去看看她好不好
How about I have my friends on the outside pay her a visit?
让她知道她错过了什么
Show her what she's been missing?
真惨
Oh, snap!
各位 冷静
Guys, cool it!
冷静一下
Cool it, huh?
别冲动
Peace, peace.
别插手
Don't.
没事的 戈登先生
It's all right, Mr. Gordon.
交给我吧 好了 各位
I got this. Now, come on now, guys.
大家都深呼吸一下
Let's just take a deep breath...
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表