剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Detective Gordon.
就这样 先生
That's it, sir.
太好了 多谢
Perfect. Thank you so much.
我听说了今天枪战的事
I, uh, heard about your shoot-out today.
据说是个企鹅之前的副手
Something about one of Penguin's former Lieutenants,
布奇·吉尔兹
a Butch Gilzean?
我们正审问他时遭到了伏击
Some men ambushed us as we were questioning him.
他逃走了
He escaped.
你问出什么来了吗
Did you get anything out of him?
在袭击发生前
Before the attack?
没有
No.
真是可惜
That's a pity.
好了
Well...
警探 有一大群人
Detective, I have a large group of men
从主路旁侧靠近
approaching from off the main road.
我可以看到目标
I have eyes on the target.
应该是科波特 长官
Appears to be Cobblepot, sir.
别开枪
Hold your fire.
周边小队 准备交火
Perimeter units, prepare to engage.
目标被击中
The target is down.
马丁纳兹 我叫你别开火的
Martinez, I said hold your fire.
不是我们
It wasn't us.
屋顶有未知枪手
We have an unknown shooter on the roof.
重复 屋顶有未知枪手
I repeart, we have an unknown shooter on the roof.
马丁纳兹
Martinez.
企鹅死了吗
Is Penguin dead?
-不 那个不是他 -找到另一名狙击手
- No, it wasn't him. - Find the other shooter
找到企鹅 我们得抓活的
and find Penguin-- we need him alive.
警探 所有目标都穿成了企鹅的样子
Detective, all the targets are dressed as Penguin,
而且都持有重武器
and all are heavily armed.
根本无法确认目标
Positive I.D. is impossible.
马丁纳兹 可以开火
Martinez, you're clear to engage.
所有周边小队 立刻赶往我地点
All perimeter units, crash our location now.
放下枪
Drop it.
转过来
Turn around.
手举过头 马上
Hands above your head, now.
真强势
So forceful.
我就喜欢强势自信的男人
I like a strong confident man.
我们得送你出去
We got to get you out of here.
无线电通知他的司机
Radio his driver,
让他把车开到后门服务人员入口
have him pull the car around to the back service entrance.
-知道了吗 -是
- Got it? - Yes.
-掩护我们 -好的
- Cover us? - No problem.
其余警官留在楼内 戒备大堂
Remaining officers stay inside and clear the lobby.
确认 第一队已经在途
Confirmed. Primary is on the move.
启动撤退计划 从南门撤出
Initiating exit plan using the south entrance.
收到 戈登警探带市长
Roger that, Detective Gordon is en route
正前往后门
to the rear entrance with the mayor.
立刻将豪轿开往后门服务人员入口
Need that limo at the back service entrance, stat.
收到
Copy that.
带他走
Get him out of here!
快走
Go!
你好啊 吉姆
Hello, Jim.
请你让开
Please step aside.
你知道我不能那么做
You know I can't do that.
你如果知道你保护的是什么样的人就会让开的
You would if you knew what kind of man you were protecting.
打死他 警探
Shoot him, Detective.
奥斯瓦尔德 听我说
Oswald, listen to me.
你必须放下枪
You have to put the gun down.
他杀了我母亲 吉姆
He killed my mother, Jim.
我知道
I know.
戈登警探 我命令你
Detective Gordon, I am ordering you
干掉他
to put that man down now.
他叫人当着我的面杀了她
He had her murdered in front of me.
我抱着她
I held her.
看着她死去
Watched her die.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you know what that's like?
那会改变一个人
It changes a person.
你母亲的事抱歉了 企鹅
Sorry about your mother, Penguin,
但你得把猎枪放在地上
but I'm gonna need you to put the shotgun down on the ground,
慢慢来
slowly, now.
今晚我们有一个人会死
One of us is gonna die tonight.
我已经接受死亡了
I have made my peace with that.
我建议新市长也接受吧
I suggest the new mayor does as well.
别逼我们冲你开枪
Don't make us shoot you.
打死我 你就别想知道他的盘算了 吉姆
Shoot me and you have no idea what his endgame is, Jim.
你该知道
And you should.
因为那关系到一个你认识的人
Because it concerns someone you know,
你在乎的人
someone you care about.
打死他
Shoot him.
趴下
Down!
吉姆 奥斯瓦尔德
Jim, Oswald!
企鹅开着市长的车冲破了主关卡
Penguin smashed the mayor's ride through the main checkpoint.
好消息是
The good news is--
考虑到他肩上受了枪伤 加上我们发的通告
with the gunshot wound to the shoulder and the APB,
他估计是出不了城的
I doubt he'll make it out of the city.
他不会想出城的
He won't be trying to make it out.
我们今晚又损失了更多人
We lost more people tonight.
好人 包括马丁纳兹
Good people, including Martinez.
好人也有不顺的时候
Sometimes the good guys have a bad night.
这不怪你
This ain't your fault.
我知道
I know.
怪他
It's his.
我的先祖是铸剑者
My ancestors were swordsmiths.
他们知道好钢需要锻造
They knew that to good steel, it had first to be forged.
今晚的事
I look at tonight...
我认为是火的洗礼
I look at tonight as a baptism of fire.
这火将把我们锻造得更加强大
A fire from which we will emerge stronger.
更加坚定
Our resolve forged
为哥谭带来新的一天
to bring about a new day in Gotham.
我搬来之后一直觉得很孤单
I've felt pretty alone since moving here.
直到遇见了你
Until I met you.
但我不希望影响你和你朋友的感情
But I-I don't want to come between you and a friend.
你不会的
You won't.
塞琳娜永远都不会喜欢我的
Selina is never going to like me.
我不管
I don't care.
我喜欢你
I like you.
戈登警探
Detective Gordon.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
看到我的讲话了吗
You catch my speech?
我听了不少讲话了
I think I've heard enough speeches.
我本对你寄予厚望
I had high hopes for you.
我以为你敢狠下心 做艰难的决定
I thought you were prepared to make the hard choices,
不惜一切 斩除哥谭的恶魔
to do whatever it takes to rid Gotham of its monsters.
我敢
I am.
我刚刚决定
I've just decided...
就从你下手
I'm gonna start with you.
这种话
Dangerous words...
对如今控制了哥谭的人说有些危险啊
when addressing the man who now controls this city.
危急时刻嘛
Desperate times.
的确是啊
They are, indeed.
我想知道你为什么这么做
I want to know why you did this.
汤普金斯医生走进来时 你什么感觉
When Dr. Thompkins walked in the room, how did it feel?
我吓坏了
I was terrified.
她可能会发现尸体呢
She could have discovered the body.
但她没有
But she didn't.
你没被发现
You got away with it.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
这完全就是重点啊
That is absolutely the point!
你还能感到那股刺♥激♥ 是吧
You can still feel the rush, can't you?
险些被抓到
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表