剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
好像被下了药
He seems drugged.
他来这里后情绪一直很焦躁
He's been quite agitated since he arrived.
我们用了轻度镇静剂 以免他伤害自己
We put him on a mild sedative to keep him from hurting himself.
汤普金斯医生 我的助手
Dr. Thompkins, my assistant,
皮博迪女士 她会带你去医务室
Ms. Peabody, will accompany you to the infirmary.
有什么需要她都会帮你
She can provide whatever you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
鸭子
Duck.
鸭子
Duck.
鸭子
Duck...
我们会在大门蹲守
We'll set up by the main gate.
最好让犯人都回自己的囚室
You should probably get the inmates back in their cells.
鸭子
Duck...
鸭子
Duck.
-鸭子 -哈维 走了
- Duck. - Harv, come on.
鸭子
Duck.
鸭子
Duck...
鸭子
Duck...
我想你不会介意和基恩小姐共用一间吧
I trust you won't mind sharing the wing with our dear Ms. Kean.
你开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你认识睡美人啊 这是我起的外号♥
Oh, do you know Sleeping Beauty? That's my name for her.
多美多安静
So lovely, so still.
天使一样
Like an angel.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没 完全没问题
No. No problem at all.
平克尼 设置障碍
Pinkney, I want obstacles set up
阻止弗莱斯进入主楼
to keep Fries from entering the main building.
-是 长官 -用大巴吧
- Yes, sir. - What about the bus?
行 好主意
Yeah. Good idea.
哈维 找个狙击手上楼顶待命
And Harvey, I want a shooter up on that roof.
吉姆 吉姆
Jim! Jim!
吉姆 老朋友 吉姆
Jim, my old friend! Jim!
救命 求你
Help, please!
等一下
Wait!
等等
Wait.
给我俩点时间
Give us a minute.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here.
你得帮我
You have to help me.
他们在虐待我
They're torturing me.
向来都是你虐待别人
Torture is what you do.
这儿的医生是在帮你
The doctors here are trying to help you.
是虐待 相信我
It's torture, I'm telling you!
我没看见你有创伤
I don't see any signs of it.
是精神虐待
It's mental torture.
那是治疗
It's therapy.
你是疯子 记得吗
You're insane, remember?
反正你的律师是这么说的
That's what your lawyers said, anyhow.
再见 企鹅
Good-bye, Penguin.
你欠我的 吉姆·戈登 我为你撒了谎
You owe me, Jim Gordon. I lied for you!
是他杀了盖勒文 不是我 是他
He killed Galavan! Not me! It was him!
是他 医生
It was him, Doc!
你欠我的 吉姆·戈登 我为你撒了谎
You owe me, Jim Gordon. I lied for you!
是他杀了盖勒文 不是我 是他
He killed Galavan! Not me! It was him!
是他 医生
It was him, Doc!
是他
It was him!
他应该已经吸取教训了 布鲁斯少爷
I'd say that's learned him, Master Bruce.
我们本该进行训练的
We were supposed to have a training session.
我在城里有事耽搁了
Yeah, well, I got held up in the city, didn't I?
而且 我以为你跟汤普金斯医生的谈话
Besides, I thought your chat with Dr. Thompkins
会让你无暇顾他
would keep you occupied.
我以为你反对心理咨♥询♥呢
And I thought you were against therapy.
那是在我发现你那么喜欢隐瞒秘密之前
Well, that's before I realized you're so keen on keeping secrets.
如果我告诉你塞琳娜和我的计划
If I had told you what Selina and I had planned,
你会阻止我的
you would have stopped me.
就因为没告诉你
Because I didn't,
才从茜尔薇那儿得知了杀我父母凶手的名字
I got the name of my parents' killer from Silver.
然后你带我离开哥谭
Then you made us leave Gotham.
浪费了一个多月的时间
We lost more than a month
本来可以用来找M·马龙的
we could've spent searching for M. Malone.
我们离开这里
We left the city 'cause
是因为你的情绪和身体状态几近崩溃
you were at the end of your emotional and your physical rope--
实话说
and quite frankly,
你连小感冒都得不了 别说抓凶手了
you're incapable of catching a common cold, let alone a killer.
能停下不
Wil... Will you stop?!
我得问你个重要的问题
Now, I need to ask you a very important question:
你我是否
Are we in this together...
是一条心
...or not?
是
Yes.
你我一条心
We're in this together.
好 我跟你说我在城里办了点事
Right. Well, I told you I had some business in the city.
去见了位认识的警员
Went to see a sergeant that I know,
我俩查了哥谭市警局的档案
and we did some digging in some GCP files for any
寻找符合描述的M马龙
M. Malones that fit our particulars.
包括年龄 体格 身高 种族
Age, size, height, race,
你父母被杀期间是否在押
whether they were free during the murder of your parents.
然后呢
And?
帕特里克·马龙
Patrick Malone.
绰号♥为...
Goes by the nickname...
"火柴"
Matches.
很有趣的人
Delightful chap, really.
15岁时犯下第一桩杀人案
Committed his first murder when he was 15.
之后涉嫌六起杀人案
Suspected of half a dozen since.
我现在要问你
Now, I need to ask you,
如果由你说了算
if you were in charge,
下一步怎么走
what next?
从戈登警探那里也能打听到这些信息
You could've got this information from Detective Gordon.
你为什么没联♥系♥他
Why didn't you contact him?
是我在问问题 布鲁斯少爷
I'm the one asking questions now, Master Bruce.
我们找到这个人
We find this man...
你打算怎么做
...what do you plan to do?
杀了他
Kill him.
不行
No.
你阻止不了我
You can't stop me.
我能阻止 也一定会阻止
I bloody can and I will.
你还这么小
You're too young to have
不能就此背上条人命 布鲁斯少爷
a death on your conscience, Master Bruce.
-但 -我知道应为你父母讨回公道
- But, but... - I know how your parents deserve justice.
我知道不报此仇 你不会罢休
I know you're not gonna stop till you find it.
但等我们找到这个马龙
But when we find this Malone,
我来杀他 你不能动手
I will kill him and not you.
必须如此
That is the deal.
你接受吗
Do you accept?
好
Yes.
说出来
Say it.
我们找到他
We find him,
让他供认罪行
we make him talk,
你来杀了他
you kill him.
你都不知道自己错过了多少好戏
You have no idea what you're missing.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
我在哪里
Where am I?
我在哪里
Where am I?
诺拉 好好躺着
Nora, try not to exert yourself.
-你在医院 -你是谁
- You're in a hospital. - Who are you?
这里不是哥谭总院
This is not Gotham General.
确实不是 这里更安全
No. You're in a... more secure place.
我是汤普金斯医生
I'm Dr. Thompkins.
叫我小莱吧
Lee.
他们害怕维克多
They're scared of Victor.
是的
Yes.
维克多做这么多坏事都是为了我
Victor only did these terrible things because of me.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表