剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
But she didn't want to go quietly.
我觉得她就希望是这样的结局
I think she wanted it to end this way.
听我说
Look...
-塞琳娜 -别碰我 别碰我
- Selina... - Don't touch me. Don't touch me.
我知道关于布莉姬特你说的是实话
I know you were telling the truth about Bridgit.
是她哥哥们叫她这么做的
That her brothers put her up to this.
我需要知道是谁雇了他们
I need to know who hired them.
我说了 我不知道
I already told you I don't know.
-我还是不信 -你管呢
- And I still don't believe you. - What do you care?
你才不在乎我们这样的人
You don't care about people like us.
你又不会去找你小伙伴的麻烦
It's not like you're really gonna go after your little friend.
我的小伙伴
My friend?
你是指企鹅吗
Do you mean Penguin?
他为什么要纵火
Why would he set those fires?
-这没道理 -你自己去问他吧
- That doesn't make any sense. - Ask him yourself.
我不想再跟你说话了
I'm done talking to you.
我就不该
I should have never
信个警♥察♥
trusted a cop.
我想帮她的 但是结果不如人意
I tried to help her, it just went a different way.
你就是这么形容一个人的死吗
Is that what you call it when someone dies?
你就这么安慰自己吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
随便了
Whatever.
你真好
You're so sweet.
柯丽丝汀 怎么了
Kristen, what's the matter?
我好怕
I'm scared.
怕什么
Of what?
汤姆·多尔蒂
Of Tom Dougherty.
他曾跟我说
He used to tell me...
如果他看见我跟别的男人在一起
if he ever saw me with another man,
他会杀了我
he would kill me.
我很害怕他回来后会怎么样
I'm terrified of what will happen when he comes back.
-你不用担心那个了 -不
- You don't need to worry about that. - No...
你不了解他
you don't know him.
他是个...禽兽
He is... A monster.
听我说
Listen to me.
你不用担心汤姆·多尔蒂了
You do not need to worry about Tom Dougherty.
你真好
You are sweet.
但你不是个斗士
But... you're not a fighter.
你是打不过他的
You couldn't possibly take him on.
相信我 都解决好了
Trust me, it's been taken care of.
什么意思
What does that mean?
前不久 我和他起过争执
Some time ago, he and I had an altercation.
我叫他对你放尊重点
I asked him to treat you with more respect.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他说他会按自己喜欢的方式待你 还打了我
And he said he would treat you any way he liked and he assaulted me.
天呐
Oh, my God!
总之 长话短说
So, anyhow, long story short...
我杀了他
I killed him.
爱德
Oh, Ed, that's...
你还真差点骗到我了
You had me going for a minute, there.
就在你公♥寓♥外的高架列车下面
It was outside of your apartment under the elevated train.
我捅了他 他死了
I stabbed him and he died.
爱德 别闹了
Ed, that's not funny.
我没闹
I'm not being funny.
T·多尔蒂
T·多尔蒂
"T. Dougherty."
你现在信我了吗
Do you believe me now?
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-你去哪 -你怎么能
- Where are you going? - How could you?
-别这样 坐下 -别碰我
- No, please, sit down. - Don't touch me!
求你让我解释
Would you please let me explain?
没什么好解释的 我都不知道你是什么人
There is nothing to explain. I don't even know who you are.
不对 你是个杀人犯
No, that's wrong. You are a murderer.
他是个禽兽 你自己也说了
He was a monster! You said so!
他虐待你
He was abusing you.
我居然还爱上你了 你个变♥态♥
I can't believe I even fell for you, you sicko.
我才不变♥态♥ 我爱你 我是为你那么做的
I'm not sick. I love you. I did it for you.
我以前对你的一切看法都是对的
Everything I ever thought about you, I was right.
我真该去检查我的脑袋
I should have my head examined.
别那么说
Don't say that.
慢着 你怎么会在我家外面
Wait, what were you doing outside my house?
我担心你
I was worried for you.
你是在跟踪我 你是个变♥态♥
You were stalking me. You are a psychopath.
才不是 我不是那种人
That is not true! That's not who I am.
别那么说我
Don't say that about me.
你要进监狱了
You are going to prison
你会在那里遭到各种虐待
where they will do horrible things to you.
那都是你活该
Things that you deserve.
别对我说那种话
Don't say that to me.
不 放手 别碰我
No, let go. Don't touch me!
放开我 你个怪胎
Let go of me, you freak.
请别那么喊我
Please don't call me that.
救命
Help!
听我说
Listen to me.
我并不是你想的那样
I am not the man that you think I am.
我绝不会伤害你的
I would never do anything to hurt you.
我杀他是因为他打你
I had to kill him because he hit you.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
我是为你做的
I did it for you.
我保证我今后绝不会做任何伤害你的事
I promise I will never do anything to hurt you ever again.
我爱你
I love you.
我从第一眼看到你就爱上了你
I've loved you since the first moment that I saw you.
柯丽丝汀 柯丽丝汀
Kristen? Kristen?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... no, no.
不不 不要
Oh, no, plea...
不
Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要
Please.
不要啊
Please, no.
不
No. No.
不
No!
不
No!
这女孩真惨啊
Damn, this girl looks rough.
他们对外宣称她死了
They tell people she dead.
那是谎言
But that's a lie.
听说她穿的衣服融在她身上了
I heard the suit she was wearing melted to her.
说她防火了
Say she's fireproof.
拜托
Come on.
是啊 防火喽
Yeah, man-- fireproof.
所以他们把她送这儿来了
That's why they sent her down here,
跟其他那些怪物待在一起
with the rest of the monsters.
好进行测试
For testing.
印第安山 韦恩集团分部
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表