剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
你丈夫的行为 你不必自责
You're not responsible for your husband's actions.
他不是个坏人
He's not an evil man.
他认为只要能救我
He believes the good of saving me
他作恶也值得
outweighs the bad of his actions.
我懂
I understand.
但我现在关心的人不是他 而是你
But he's not my concern right now-- you are.
你要保持冷静 你病情稳定了
And you have to try and stay calm. You're stable
但你还是很虚弱
but you're still very fragile.
我本能救他的
I could have saved him.
我眼睁睁看着他走上歪道
I saw him going down this path.
越来越走火入魔
Becoming more and more obsessed.
我之前为什么没做点什么
Why didn't I do something?
我理解你的意思
I know what you mean.
爱一个人很艰难
It's hard, when you love someone.
你能看到他曾经的样子
You see the person that they were,
他依然可以成为的那个人
the person they could still become.
你对真♥相♥视而不见
You close your eyes to the truth.
他要来找我了 对吗
He's coming for me, isn't he?
警方是这么认为的
The police think so.
我的维克多 真是固执
So stubborn, my Victor.
你怀孕了吗
You're pregnant?
是的
Yes.
知道是女孩还是男孩了吗
Do you know yet if it's a boy or girl?
还不知道
Not yet.
我一直想要个女孩
I always wanted a girl.
你不该待在这里
You shouldn't be here.
我们要关心的是你
Let's focus on you
别担心我了 好吗
and not worry about me, okay?
大冬天的监视一个疯人院
Winter stakeout at the loony bin.
太棒了
Fabulous.
诺拉没多少时间了 弗莱斯知道
Nora doesn't have long. Fries knows that.
-他很快就会来的 -最好如此
- He'll come soon. - He'd better.
我们等在这里会冻死的
We could freeze to death, waiting.
那就很讽刺了
Which would be ironic.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
找好掩护
Take cover!
-注意 注意 -注意
- Heads up! Heads up! - Heads up!
开火
Open fire!
上 上 打开车门
Go, go! Get the door!
打开车门
Get the door!
把手举起来
Hands in the air!
我做不到
I can't. I can't.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
维克多·弗莱斯在哪
Where's Victor Fries?
我不知道
I don't know!
拜托 帮帮我
Please, help me!
我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
走 快进去
Go on. Go. Go in.
-有几个... -妈妈
- There's a few... - Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy?
妈...妈
Mom... my...
妈妈
Mommy!
妈
Mom?
收到
Copy that.
弗莱斯击碎了东区的一座墙
Fries took out a wall in the east wing.
让B队截住他
Have B Team cut him off.
我们直接去医务室
We'll head directly to the infirmary.
A队呼叫B队 继续追捕嫌犯
Alpha to Bravo, continue pursuing suspect.
我们正在前往医务室
We're headed to the infirmary.
收到
Copy that.
继续追捕
Maintain pursue.
寻找掩护
Take cover!
诺拉
Nora!
搞什么
What the hell?
快去
Go!
你好 维克多
Hello, Victor.
不好意思 我就开门见山了
Forgive me for getting straight to the point.
我非常崇拜你的杰作
I'm a great admirer of your work
我想帮助你走出当前的困境
and I would like to offer you a way out of your situation.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是个朋友 但我问问你
I'm a friend, but let me ask you:
你救出你妻子后
once you rescue your wife,
有什么打算
what is your plan?
偷一辆车
To steal a vehicle?
一路炸出去
Blast your way out?
椅子上有一串钥匙
There is a set of keys on the chair.
与钥匙对应的车就停在装卸区等着
They belong to a vehicle that is waiting by the loading docks.
我怎么知道这不是陷阱
How do I know it's not a trap?
不是陷阱
It is not a trap,
而是交换
it is an exchange.
你可以得到你妻子和自♥由♥
You get your wife and your freedom--
我可以控制住警♥察♥ 让你逃跑
I can keep the police at bay while you escape.
作为感谢 你要留下
As thanks, you will leave me
一罐冷冻液给我
one cartridge of your cryonic formula.
怎么样
What do you say?
警♥察♥要来了
The police are coming,
你不可能把他们都击败
you can't beat them all
而且你的时间不多了
and time is running out for you...
诺拉也是
and for Nora.
去拿来 好吗 皮博迪女士
Go fetch that, would you, Ms. Peabody?
弗莱斯就在楼里
Fries is in the building.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们不能丢下她
We can't leave her.
警报一响这里的员工就跑了
The staff bailed when the alarm went off.
她会死的
She'll die.
那就把她也带上
So we take her with us.
走吧
Come on.
小心
Careful.
谢谢
Thank you.
交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
维克多 维克多 听我说
Victor... Victor, listen to me.
我们是想帮她
We're trying to help her.
你们要害死她了
You're killing her.
-不 维克多 -维克多
- No. No, Victor. - Victor...
我理解你这么做的原因
I understand why you're doing this.
我要救她的命
I'm saving her life.
你为此要害死多少其他人
At the cost of how many other lives?
已经太多 现在无法回头了
Too many to turn back now.
等我做完了我该做的
Soon as I've done what I need to do,
我就会自首
I'll give myself up.
但现在 我们得走了
But now we have to leave.
维克多 我是名医生
Victor, I'm a doctor.
我们现在转移她 她可能会死
If we move her now, she might die.
医生 太好了
A doctor. Good.
你跟我们一起走 给她推轮椅 走吧
You're coming with us to push the wheelchair. Let's go.
绝对不行
No. No way!
吉姆 我要去
Jim, I'm going.
她是我的病人
She's my patient.
我不能让你那么做 我跟你走
I can't let you do that. I'll go.
-带我走吧 -吉姆 这你说了不算
- Take me. - Jim, it's not your call.
她需要我
She needs me.
我不会伤害她的
I'm not gonna hurt her.
我并不想伤害谁
I don't want to hurt anyone,
除非别无选择
unless I have to.
吉姆 我要去
Jim, I'm going.
维克多 求你
Victor, please...
别这样
don't do this.
诺拉 别担心
Nora, don't worry.
我有把握
It's all under control.
救命
Help...
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表