剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
现在孤身一人
He's all alone.
我们迟早能找到他
It's only a matter of time before we find him.
通缉 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特
针对犯罪头目奥斯瓦尔德·科波特的追捕
It's now day 27 of the manhunt for crime lord
已进入第27天
Oswald Cobblepot.
哥谭市警方仍在彻查城市
GCPD officers continue to comb the city
搜寻这个他们声称
in search of the man they say
冷血杀害了饱受争议的西奥·盖勒文市长的人
killed controversial Mayor Theo Galavan in cold blood.
头号♥公敌仍在潜逃 我们不禁要问
With public enemy number one on the lam, the question remains,
谁在掌控哥谭的黑帮
just who is running Gotham's underworld?
把他带走
Take him away.
你好啊 布奇
Hello, Butch.
你好吗
How you doing?
你的安保措施太烂了
Your security stinks.
通常人们都想逃离这里 而不是要进来
People are usually trying to get out of this place, not in.
怎么拉着脸呢
Why so glum?
你现在是哥谭之王了
You're the King of Gotham now.
我没拉着脸
I'm not glum.
只是在思考
I'm just... thinkin'.
我责任重大
I got a lot of responsibilities.
不像你想的那么好玩吧
Not as much fun as you thought it'd be, huh?
话说 你想怎么样
What do you want, anyway?
你那么虐待我 居然还敢跑来
You got a lot of nerve showing up after what you did to me.
你凶起来就这样吗
Is that your mean face?
你能怎样 杀了我吗
What are you gonna do, kill me?
也许吧
Maybe I will.
我做的事帮你解脱了 布奇
What I did for you, Butch, is make you a free man.
如果不是我 你不可能成为老大
If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be king.
你肯定一直是那么打算的吧
I bet that was your plan all along, huh?
你就是那么喜欢我
You're just that fond of me.
说来也怪 我是挺喜欢你
Strangely enough, I am kind of fond of you.
一般来说 我都喜欢有颜值 有脑子的人
I mean, normally, I go for handsome, intelligent men,
而不是蛮人 但是
not brutes, but...
你有一种惊人的
you have an amazing...
野性
animal vitality about you.
我比看上去要聪明多了
I'm smarter than I look.
当然了
Oh, you must be.
真风趣
Oh, funny lady.
你到底想怎么样
What do you really want?
我想成为你的犯罪同伙
I want to be your partner in crime.
寂寞了吧
Lonely, huh?
我们会成为好伙伴的
You and I would make a good team.
我现在不想找伴儿
I'm not looking for a relationship right now.
亲爱的 看看我
Honeybun, look at me.
我们有过往
We have history.
我们俩都知道 在你内心深处
And you and I both know, deep down in your heart,
无论我想要什么
that whatever I want...
也是你想要的
...you want.
各单位请注意
All units, all units.
接到报♥警♥ 科尔尼大道
Reported armed abduction
三百街区附近 发生持械绑♥架♥案
near the 300 block of Kearny Avenue.
附近所有可出动的警官请回应
Any and all available officers in the area, please respond.
哥谭市警局
GCPD.
有问题吗 警官
There a problem, Officer?
这一带发生了绑♥架♥案
There's been an abduction in the area.
-太不幸了 -今晚有看到什么吗
- How awful. - Have you seen anything tonight?
有什么不寻常的事吗
Anything out of the ordinary?
没 没看到
No. Can't say that I have.
你住在这一带吗 先生
Do you live in the area, sir?
离这儿不远
Not far.
地址是什么
What's your address?
其实我是想说 我以前住在这一带
Well, what I mean to say, I used to live in the area.
我搬走了
I moved.
能请您把车后箱打开吗 先生
Would you open the back of the van, please, sir?
没问题
Sure thing.
乐意效劳
Happy to.
这什么...
What the...
把那俩人拉开
Hey, man, separate those two.
你来了正好
It's a good thing you're here.
昨晚碰上一个怪案
Caught a weird one last night.
就这样了 不抱一个 亲一下
That's it? No hug? No kiss?
说句"欢迎回来"
No "Welcome back"?
你配不上这朱唇
You don't deserve these lips.
在我看来 你骗到了
Way I see it, you finagled yourself
一个月的带薪长假 你个混♥蛋♥
a month-long paid vacation, you bastard.
再说了 警监在这案子上催得很急
Besides, Captain's pressing me on this case.
是吗 什么案子
Oh, yeah? What is it?
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
昨晚 有个疯子冻住了一名警♥察♥
Last night, some psycho froze a cop.
造成死亡
To death.
冻住她
Froze her?
是啊 跟你说了很奇怪
Yeah. Told you it was weird.
来吧 尼格玛在等我们
Come on. Nygma's waiting for us.
冻住了
Frozen.
有意思
Interesting.
需要近五秒钟
It took nearly five seconds
液氮才能把这朵玫瑰冻住
to freeze this rose in liquid nitrogen.
所以呢
So?
所以 冷冻人体需要更久的时间
Well, so, it would take a human body significantly longer,
当然 要看体重和体脂含量
depending on mass and body fat, of course.
一个警♥察♥为什么会站立不动几小时
So why would a cop stand around for hours,
等着被冻住呢
waiting to get frozen?
她不会那么做
She wouldn't.
也就是说你的嫌疑人用的不是液氮
Which means your suspect wasn't using liquid nitrogen.
他用的是过冷液态氦
He was using supercooled liquid helium.
那是世界上可以最高效地
It's one of the most effective substances in the world
进行急速降温的化学物质
for rapid temperature reduction.
这种液态氢
This liquid helium,
在哪里能弄到
where do you get it?
你要来做什么
Why do you need it?
他不需要 呆瓜
He doesn't, dummy.
他只是想知道来源
He just wants to know where it comes from
我们好顺藤摸瓜找出
so we can track down the guy
速冻了我们同事的那个人
that blasted our colleague with it.
我不喜欢被人侮辱
I don't like being called names,
警探
detective.
放松 爱德
Easy, Ed.
我相信哈维只是在开玩笑
I'm sure Harvey was just being colorful.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是在开玩笑 爱德 对不起
I was just being colorful, Ed. I'm sorry.
那东西非常稀有昂贵
It's extremely rare and expensive.
我猜哥谭的制♥造♥商应该不出一两个
I can't imagine there's more than one or two producers in Gotham.
你需要的话 我可以调查一下制♥造♥商
I could research manufacturers, if you would like.
那就太好了
That would be really nice.
谢谢 爱德
Thank you, Ed.
-不走吗 -我等下就来
- You coming? - Uh, give me a minute.
听着 爱德
Listen, Ed,
我有事想跟你聊聊
there's something I wanted to talk to you about.
-企鹅 -没错
- Penguin. - Yes.
你想知道我和他的关系
You want to know the nature of my relationship with him.
-是的 -因为你担心
- Yes. - Because you're concerned
我协助并教唆了一个罪犯
I aided and abetted a known criminal.
那你帮了吗
Did you?
我在森林里发现了受伤
I found Mr. Cobblepot wounded
濒死的科波特先生
and dying in the woods.
我照料他 直至他康复
I nursed him back to health.
他欠我一条命 所以当他告诉我
He owed me his life, which is why I trusted him
他已改邪归正时我信任了他
when he said he had changed his ways.
是个无心之失
It was an innocent mistake.
抓到了
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表