剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
What the hell?
詹姆斯·戈登
James Gordon.
你该赎罪了
The time for your penance has come.
你认识他吗
You know this guy?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是阿泽瑞尔 清理罪人的正义使者
I am Azrael, righteous scourge of sinners,
我是来杀你的 詹姆斯·戈登
and I have come to kill you, James Gordon.
放下武器
Put down that weapon!
放下武器
Put the weapon down!
马上放下武器 否则我开枪了
Put it down right now or I'll shoot!
警监
Captain!
吉姆
Jim!
我现在就需要情报
I need information now.
我们对这人有什么了解
What do we know about this guy?
只知道你刚刚看到的 他自称阿泽瑞尔
Just what you saw. Calls himself Azrael.
想杀我
Wants to kill me.
我们知道是雨果·斯特兰奇搞的鬼
We know Hugo Strange is responsible.
他自己说的吗
Told you so, did he?
否则还能是谁
Who else could it be?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我得去查证事实
I have to find out the facts.
这就是做警♥察♥的乐趣
Fun part about being a police detective,
而不是个我行我素的义警
instead of a loose cannon vigilante.
抱歉 警监
Excuse me, Captain.
我觉得你无礼的态度很不合适
I find your flippant attitude to be inappropriate.
我还觉得你有点烦人呢
I find you to be kind of a pain in the ass.
他在这儿做什么
What's he even doing here?
我是位担心的市民
I'm a concerned citizen.
我想知道你打算采取什么措施
I want to know what you're doing about all of this.
你
You...
好吧
Well, uh...
我要集结突击队
I'm going to assemble the Strike Force,
召回不在岗人员
call in all off-duty personnel.
我们要撒网把这疯子找到
We're gonna dragnet the living daylights out of this wacko.
来自外太空的骑士应该挺好找 是吧
A knight from outer space shouldn't be too hard to find, right?
行吗
Okay?
我们就要这么办
That's what we're gonna do.
而你要回家
What you're gonna do is go home
别再插手警方事务了
and stop inserting yourself into police business.
-警监 -就这样了
- Captain... - That's the final word.
他说得对
He's right.
你该回家了
It's time you went home.
让警方和我来做剩下的事吧
Leave the rest of this to the police. And to me.
这事不止关系到警方
This is not just police business.
也和我有关
This is my business, too.
我不能采取必要行动的同时还得担心你
I can't make the moves I need to make if I'm worrying about you.
你得回家
You need to be at home,
让阿尔弗雷德照顾好你
where Alfred can look after you.
你好 格蕾丝
Hello, Grace.
你今天还好吗
How are you today?
难以置信的是 袭击者逃离了犯罪现场
Incredibly, the attacker fled the crime scene by,
并且不知为何 是沿大楼侧面攀爬了上去
for all intents and purposes, scaling the side of the structure,
消失在夜色之中
literally disappearing into thin air.
我做报道这么多年 肯 我得说
In all my years, Ken, I must say,
我还从未见过这样的事
I've never seen anything quite like it.
大胆逃亡
一个人类居然能做出这样的事
That a human being should be capable of such feats,
实在令人吃惊
it just astounds the mind.
盖勒文竞选市长
哥谭新市长 西奥·盖勒文
...Theo Galavan, the new mayor of Gotham!
得了 哥哥 我可是知道你从前的样子
Oh, brother, like I don't know you from way back.
记起来
Remember.
他自称阿泽瑞尔
He calls himself Azrael.
他持械 危险 并且表现出了
He's armed, dangerous, and has exhibited
异于常人的体能
some extraordinary physical abilities.
但是没人 绝对没人
But no one-- and I mean no one--
可以跑来我们的城市 动我的警官
comes into our city and tries to carve up my officers.
我们今晚要出去
We're gonna go out tonight,
仔细搜查每个街区
and we're gonna comb each and every block
直到找到这个戴面具的怪物
until we find this masked freak
把他关进监狱 他该去的地方
and put him behind bars where he belongs.
-有问题吗 -没有 长官
- Any questions? - No, sir!
很好 出去把他抓回来
Good. Now get out there and get him.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我要出去啊
I'm going out there.
-你去个鬼 -什么
- The hell you are. - Excuse me?
你要待在这里 这是对你的保护
You're staying here for your own protection.
这是命令
That's an order.
我不是警♥察♥了 记得吗
I'm not a cop anymore, remember?
我不需要听从你的命令了
I don't need to follow your orders.
你说得太对了
You're absolutely right.
你俩 把戈登先生关起来
You two, put Mr. Gordon here in lockup.
-什么 -我要以
- What? - I'm holding you
涉嫌劫囚凯伦·詹宁斯羁押你
on suspicion of breaking Karen Jennings out of GCPD custody.
别这么做
Don't do this!
我已经做了
I've already done it.
《莎士比亚故事》《亚瑟王》
有这么多故事可以选择
So many stories to choose from.
《爱丽丝镜中世界奇遇记》
我感觉好像圣诞节早晨的孩子
I feel like a child on Christmas morning.
-你要见我 -是的
- You wanted to see me? - Yes.
我想立刻给更多实验对象灌输人格
I want to install personas into more subjects immediately.
我们为之努力的一切终于近在咫尺了
Everything we've worked for is finally within reach.
"但我不想去与疯子为伍" 爱丽丝说
"'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
"这可没办法" 猫说
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat:
"我们可都是疯子"
'We're all mad here.'"
很好
Oh, yes.
这本就很好
Yes, that will do nicely.
搜索尚无新情况
No news from the search.
放我出去
Let me out of here.
这是为了你好
This is for your own good.
相信我 你今天犯的法够多了
Trust me, you've broken enough laws for one day.
有时候犯法才是正确的做法
There are times when breaking the law is the right thing to do.
这要谁来决定呢 你吗
And who gets to decide that, you?
是的 总得有人来决定
Yeah. Someone has to.
不 吉姆 你错了
No, Jim, you're wrong.
看看哥谭在往什么方向发展
Look where Gotham's going.
疯子 变♥态♥ 怪物都从各个地方爬出来
Maniacs, perverts, freaks, crawling out of every hole.
就好像一股邪恶的海洋淹没了城市
It's like a sea of evil flooding the city.
如果人不抓紧法律
If a man doesn't cling on to the law,
就会失去方向 会淹死
he'll lose his bearings, drown.
灯怎么回事
What gives with the lights?
停电了
Everything's down.
停电
Blackout?
我看不是
I don't think so.
我也觉得
Yeah, me neither.
詹姆斯·戈登
James Gordon.
靠着囚室 快点
Back up against the cell! Move!
我是哥谭市警局的巴恩斯警监
This is Captain Barnes of the GCPD!
不管你是谁
Whoever you are,
走到灯光下 否则我们会干掉你的
step into the light or we will take you out!
但我就是光明
But I am the light,
我肩负消灭那囚室中的邪恶的使命
tasked with vanquishing the evil in that cell.
你可以拼死一试
You can die tryin'!
你是他们的领袖 我愿跟你谈判
You lead these men, so I will parley with you.
谈判
Parley?
命令他们退下 让罪人詹姆斯·戈登
Order them to stand aside and allow the sinner, James Gordon,
受到惩罚
to be punished.
照做 我就放过他们的命
Do this, and I will spare them all.
拒绝 他们就要面对我的审判
Decline and they will face my judgment.
他们的命现在在你手上了
Their lives now rest in your hands.
会死几个人呢
How many will die?
全部 还是一个
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表