剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
你找到能表明他下一场行为艺术
Did you find any other brainteasers that might indicate
会在哪举♥行♥的脑筋急转弯了吗
his next piece of performance art?
没有 要么他是打算给我们个惊喜
No. Either he's decided to keep it a surprise,
要么就是暂时收手了
or he's taking a break.
我们恐怕没那么幸运
I doubt we're that lucky.
所有空余人手都调来办这个案子
I want every available resource on this thing.
收到
You got it.
打扰 平克尼警官 能在这张
Excuse me, Officer Pinkney, can I get your signature
监管链表上签个名吗
on this chain of custody form?
好
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
平克尼
Pinkney.
戈登警探
Detective Gordon.
我们都合作一年多了 爱德
Been working together for over a year, Ed.
你可以叫我吉姆
You can call me Jim.
吉姆 听说你今天挽救了危局
Jim. Heard you were able to save the day.
幸运而已
I got lucky.
我可不相信运气
I don't believe in luck.
你看出了问题并给解决了 厉害
You saw a problem and you solved it. Bravo.
这次的鉴证你来做
Hey, I want you to oversee forensics on this one.
也许还有好运 能让我们找到
Maybe our luck will hold, and we'll get something
炸♥弹♥特征 微量元素什么的
on the bomb's signature or trace elements.
还没有其他线索吗
No other leads yet?
没有 我完全不知道这人想要什么
No, I have no idea what this guy wants
他的目的是什么 这样他就很危险了
or what he's after, which makes him dangerous.
不用担心 有我呢
Well, don't you worry. I'm on the case.
好
Right.
安静
Be quiet.
说不定还有醒着的呢
Someone might still be awake.
你是谁
Who-Who are you?
我们谁都不是
Hey, we're no one.
你在做梦
You're dreaming.
很酷吧
Pretty cool, right?
太酷了
Totally.
好
Yeah.
听着 你要是把咖啡罐给我们
Listen, if you give us the coffee can
然后闭上眼睛 你就能飞了
and close your eyes, you'll be able to fly.
好棒
Sweet.
快跑
Run.
你们要去哪
Where are you going?!
你好啊 小猫
Hey, Cat.
你好 桑尼
Hey, Sonny.
瘦了点嘛
You lose weight?
继续说俏皮话吧 塞琳娜
Keep cracking wise, Selina.
等落到我叔叔手里看你还能笑得出
You ain't gonna be smiling when my uncle gets to you.
看看你那九条命还剩几条
Let's see how many lives you really have left.
企鹅
Penguin.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to intrude. I...
我真是狼狈透顶
I'm, um, a bit of a mess.
我正好路过这里
I-I was just passing by and-and...
我能不能...我能进来吗
May I... Could I come in for a moment?
这些羽毛其实没看起来那么暖和
These feathers aren't as warm as they look.
当然 我怎么这么没礼貌
Of course. Where are my manners?
见到你真高兴
It-It's so good to see you.
你最近好吗 老朋友 但愿不错吧
So how have you been, old friend? Well, I hope?
挺好
Yeah. Well.
都挺好 最近挺忙的
I have been. Been busy. I've been really busy.
你呢
And what about you?
听说他们放你出来了
I hear that you've been released.
这...怎么回事
What-- What's... What happened?
就是布奇和塔比莎闹着玩呢
Well, just good ol' Butch and Tabitha having fun.
他们本想杀了我 所以...
They talked about killing me, so...
说起来 他们这样还算好了
this was actually pretty nice of them, considering.
还算好
Pretty nice of them?
看来阿卡姆的人对你的治疗挺有效果
They did a pretty good job on you in Arkham, huh?
我是以朋友的身份 想来告诉你 爱德
I'm here to tell you, Ed, as a friend,
暴♥力♥和愤怒解决不了问题
violence and anger are not the answer.
我已经变了 变得更好了
I am a changed man. Better.
你也可以改变
And you can change, too.
不错
Cool.
这建议挺诱人
Tempting offer.
问题是
The thing is...
现在的我正处于最佳状态
the me I am right now is kind of hitting my stride.
我很感激你教我的一切
And I'm really grateful for all that you've taught me,
你告诉我关于吉姆·戈登的丑事
and that bad stuff you told me about Jim Gordon
真的帮了我大忙
is really paying off.
-是吗 -是啊
- Is it? - It is.
帮我想出了最完美的谜语
It's helped me to create the perfect puzzle
以走出我的吉姆·戈登困境
to get rid of my Jim Gordon dilemma.
我本会很愿意跟你说
Normally, I would love to share, but
但说实话 全新的你让我有些不适应
to be honest, the new you is kind of freaking me out.
我真的是在忙
I'm just really busy right now.
我这就走
Well, I'll be on my way.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for coming by.
我跟内务处的姐们聊了
So, I spoke with my gal in I.A..
告密者说企鹅打盖勒文打到快断气时
The snitch said Penguin was beating Galavan to death
你介入
when you stepped in...
朝他胸部开了一枪
and put a bullet in his chest.
那晚是有别人在场
Someone else was there that night.
要么是有别人 要么就是企鹅告密了
Either that, or Penguin talked.
他才从阿卡姆出来
He did just get out of Arkham--
怎么出来的我无从知道
how the hell he did I'll never know--
但别忘了
but lest we forget,
他是替你背锅才进去的
he was in there for a murder you committed.
是有可能为此记恨你的
A grudge is not beyond the realm of possibility.
他本可以在被捕时说的
He could have talked when he was arrested,
告密以换自♥由♥ 但他没有
used it to cut a deal, but he didn't.
你内务处的朋友还说别的了吗
Did your I.A. contact give you anything else?
证人同意写声明书
The witness has agreed to swear out a statement.
内务处已正式重启了调查
I.A. has officially reopened the investigation.
你现在是西奥·盖勒文一案的头号♥嫌犯
You are now the primary suspect in the murder of Theo Galavan.
让我叔叔打给我
Well, tell my uncle to call me!
我知道你以为他会对你心软
Look, I know you think he's got a soft spot for you,
但如果他发现你要打劫他
but I'm pretty sure that's gonna change
他肯定不会心软了
when he finds out you tried to rob him.
我猜 等我告诉他 我就那么大摇大摆地进来
My guess is, he's not gonna be too happy with you either
拿走了他的钱 他对你也不会太满意的
when I tell him that I just waltzed in here and grabbed the cash.
不如放我们走 我们就算扯平了
So, maybe you let us go and we call it even?
那我在这行还怎么混
What kind of message would that send?
不行
No.
吉尔兹家人很看重后果
The Gilzeans are all about consequences.
是看重披萨吧
More like all about pizza.
你试过我们的产品吗 塞琳娜
You ever try our product, Selina?
住手
Stop!
你也太懦夫了吧
Aren't you being rather cowardly?
对女人动手
Assaulting a girl?
对 他说得对
No, he's right.
你说得对 该对男人动手
You know, when you're right, you're right!
住手吧 桑尼 我们明白了
Knock it off, Sonny. You made your point.
你别管这事 塞琳娜
Stay out of this, Selina!
再说我是懦夫
Call me a coward again.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
无知 粗野的
An ignorant, brutish...
停手
Stop!
臭小子 躺在地上
While you're down there, kid,
给我舔鞋
lick my boot.
越有劲 越易累
Strength costs wind.
如果你要击倒一个大块头
Now if you're gonna beat a big man,
你只要耗过他
all you have to do is outlast him.
别打了
Stop!
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表