剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
A strong young man.
她把你养得很好 是吧
She did a good job, didn't she?
她尽力了
She tried.
我们都很想她
We both miss her terribly.
我可怜的儿子
My poor boy.
你一直在这世上孤身一人
You've been all alone in the world.
是啊
Yes, I have.
今后不会了
No longer.
你有家了
You have a home.
有父亲了
And a father.
有家庭了
And a family.
家庭
"A family"?
快乐的大家庭
A big, happy family.
他们见到你会很高兴的
They're going to be so thrilled to meet you!
先生
S-Sir, please?
请老实告诉我
Tell me truthfully.
这是梦吗
Is this a dream?
不是梦 孩子
It's not a dream, my boy.
你回家了
You're home.
喂
Yeah.
鉴证结果刚出来
Forensics just landed.
炸♥弹♥的定时器是
The timer on the bomb was activated
手♥机♥遥控启动的 这很聪明
remotely by phone, which was smart.
这样他有机会提前放置炸♥弹♥
Gave him time to plant it in advance
再在自己想的时候启动
and set it off when he wanted.
有号♥码吗
We get a number?
有
Yeah.
电♥话♥是用西杜威大道17号♥内一部付费电♥话♥打的
Call came from a pay phone inside 17 West Dewy Avenue.
离联合车站只有几个街区
Just a few blocks from Union Station.
付费电♥话♥啊
Pay phone, huh?
好 我过去看看
All right, I'll go over there and check it out.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
他现在大概早走了
He's probably long gone by now.
我反正也睡不着
I can't sleep anyhow.
嗯
Yeah.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
平克尼
Pinkney.
戈登
Gordon?
你来这儿做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
放下枪 快点
Put your gun down. Now!
把枪放在地上
Place your gun on the floor,
我不会说第二遍了
I won't say it again.
好
Okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
我只是在跟进一条炸♥弹♥客调查的线索
I was just following up a lead on the bomber investigation.
你跟进线索跟到平克尼的公♥寓♥来了吗
You were following up a lead in Pinkney's apartment?
不是
No.
我不知道平克尼住在这里
I didn't know that this was Pinkney's apartment building.
你为什么来这儿
Why are you here?
平克尼给我发了短♥信♥
Pinkney sent me a message.
说想私下谈谈
Wanted to talk outside of work.
谈什么
About what?
你
You.
我得带你回警局
I have to take you down to the precinct.
这是个误会
There's been a mistake.
希望如此 孩子
I hope so, son.
希望如此
I hope so.
就好了
Almost done.
从没见过谁那么能挨打
Never seen someone take a beating like that before.
我觉得桑尼说得对
I think Sonny is right.
你是喜欢疼
You do like pain.
我挨打的时候
When it was happening...
就好像其他一切都不存在了
...it was like nothing else existed.
一直以来让我纠结的一切
Everything I've been struggling with,
空虚
emptiness...
迷惑
...and confusion...
都消失了
It just vanished.
很久以来
And for the first time...
我第一次
in a long time,
确信自己不会有事
I knew I was going to be okay.
我知道不管桑尼把我怎么样
I knew that whatever Sonny did to me...
我都能承受得住
...I could take it.
他无法击垮我
That he couldn't break me.
没人可以
That no one can.
没人是坚不可摧的 布鲁斯
Nobody's unbreakable, Bruce.
需要叫工会代表来吗
You want your rep here?
这不是我♥干♥的 有人陷害了我
I didn't do this. Somebody set me up.
死因
Cause of death:
头部受钝器重击
blunt force trauma to the head.
警监 听我说
Captain, listen to me.
凶器是一根撬棒
Murder weapon was a crowbar.
我们在沙发下发现的
We found it under the couch.
上面有你的指纹
Your fingerprints were on it.
在联合车站 我用一根撬棒打开了储物柜
At Union Station, I used a crowbar to open up the locker.
肯定是有人给拿走了
Somebody must have picked it up.
那人又恰巧知道
And that someone just happened to know
你今晚会去找平克尼警官吗
that you'd be paying Officer Pinkney a visit tonight?
我说了 我并不知道他住在那里
I told you, I didn't know that he lived there.
鉴证组查到炸♥弹♥客的电♥话♥
Forensics traced the bomber's call
是用楼内一部付费电♥话♥打的
to a pay phone in the building.
布洛克能证实我的说法
Bullock will back me up.
他是证实了
He did.
但我管他要报告时
But when I asked for the report,
上面却没有提到遥控计时器
it had nothing to do with a remote timer
或追踪电♥话♥
or any traced call.
我知道这看上去不妙
I know how this looks.
但平克尼是我们自己人
But Pinkney was one of us--
我为什么要杀他
why would I kill him?
因为他正是指认了你的匿名线报
Because he was the anonymous witness that fingered you.
我们在
We found this
平克尼家找到了
Internal Affairs form
这份内务处表格
at Pinkney's place.
这与匿名线报者的
It's the exact same statement
陈述一模一样
that the anonymous witness made,
但平克尼在这份上签了名
only Pinkney signed this with his own name.
他大概是不敢
I guess he got cold feet
公开检举你
about putting himself on the line.
于是改用了匿名线报的方式
So he sent in the anonymous tip instead.
哥谭警局目击者证词
一定是觉得你会下狠手
Must have figured you'd get nasty.
我不知道你是怎么知道的
I don't know how you figured it out,
但你发现了他就是证人
but you found out he was the witness.
不是
No.
或许你去他家 想劝他别那么做
Maybe you went over to his place to talk him out of it?
我说了 我不知道他住那里
I told you I didn't know it was his place.
或许你根本没打算跟他谈
Or maybe you had no intention of talking
你就是去杀他的
and you just killed him.
你了解我
You know me.
我知道你和盖勒文
I know that something went down
那晚上出了什么事
between you and Galavan that night.
内务处审你的时候 我从你眼神中看出来了
I saw it in your eyes when I.A. was grilling you.
而现在唯一
And now the one person
要揭露这一切的人
who was about to shine light on this whole thing
被人打死 你还站在他尸体旁
is found beaten to death with you standing over the body.
我遗漏了什么吗
What am I missing?!
-我被人陷害了 -吉姆
- I was set up! - Jim!
你听过多少
How many lying,
撒谎的渣滓混♥蛋♥
son of a bitch, low-life weasels
用过同样的说辞
have you heard use that same line?
有人陷害你
Somebody set you up?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表