剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Showtime.
稍等一下
One moment, please.
再见 茜尔薇
Good-bye, Silver.
我爱你
I love you.
我原谅你
And I forgive you.
好样的
Bravo.
进来吧
Come on in.
老天爷啊
Oh, for Pete's sake.
死神降临哥谭之子 死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham. Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子 死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham. Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子 死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham. Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham.
-怎么回事啊 -死神降临哥谭之子
- What in the hell is that? - Death to the Son of Gotham.
-绝不是好事 -死神降临哥谭之子
- Nothing good. - Death to the Son of Gotham.
-我就上去 -死神降临哥谭之子
- I'll be right there. - Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子 死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham. Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子 死神...
Death to the Son of Gotham. Death...
准备好 孩子
Prepare yourself, boy.
你是个痴心妄想的老傻瓜
You're a deluded, old fool.
你会为此付出代价的
And you'll pay for this.
祖先们
Ancestors,
请为我们见证
be our witness.
预言将实现
The prophecy is fulfilled.
住手
Stop!
求你
Please?
亵渎
Sacrilege.
听好...稍等一下
Listen to me very... Hold on just a moment.
好吧 福克斯先生 快点说 什么事
All right, Mr. Fox, make it quick, what do you got?
我知道詹姆斯·戈登现在在哪
I have the current location of James Gordon.
我待会儿打给你
I'll call you back.
放下刀 老头子 结束了
Drop the knife, old man. It's over.
看来是的
So it would seem.
好多的楼梯啊
That was a lot of stairs.
你没事吧
You all right?
盖勒文呢
Where's Galavan?
现在只有一条出路了
Only one way out of here now...
-往下走 -只有两个啊
- straight down. - There's only two of them.
茜尔薇不跟我们走了
Silver isn't coming.
亲爱的 我只想花点时间
I just wanted to take a moment,
表达我对你
sweetheart, to express my deep...
-深深的失望 -西奥 放过她吧
- disappointment in you. - Theo, leave her be.
闭嘴
Silence!
去死吧
Bite me.
什么
What...
你在做什么
what are you doing?
我都不认识你了
I don't know who you are anymore.
得了 这话太老套了
Oh, please, that is such a ridiculous cliché...
够了 哥哥 你输了
Forget it, brother. You lost.
我该照顾好自己了
It's time for me to look out for number one.
抱歉
Sorry.
塔比莎
Tabitha!
西奥·盖勒文
Theo Galavan.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
天呐
Oh, God.
你吓死我了 我以为你要开枪呢
you scared me, man. I thought you were gonna shoot me.
自己铐上
Cuff yourself.
谢天谢地
Well, thank goodness for...
这世上有你这种守原则的简单人
simple men of principle.
相信体制
Who believe in the system.
你这次会上电椅的
This time you'll get the chair.
想打赌吗
You want to make a bet?
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
别冲动 吉姆 我就是在吹牛
Steady now, Jim. I was just talking big,
就如人所说
as they say.
你光明正大地逮到了我
You caught me fair and square.
上次就是如此
Had you that way the last time.
你还是扭转了局势
You turned it around.
吉姆
Jim.
退后
Back up.
有我呢
I got him.
我叫你退后
Back up, I said.
你 跪下
And you-- on your knees.
我有搜查这里的搜查令
I have a warrant to search these premises.
吉姆
Jim,
你把枪放地上
now, you put your gun on the ground
手放在头后
and put your hands on top of your head.
-什么 -没错 你还是个逃犯呢
- What? - You heard me. You're still a fugitive.
警监 我没做错事
Captain, I've done nothing wrong.
我也想相信你 吉姆
I want to believe you, Jim.
所以我们得照规矩来
So we're gonna do this by the book.
你把枪放地上
Put your gun on the ground
我们好好处理这事
and let's handle this the right way.
你在犯错误
You're making a mistake.
别开枪
Nobody shoot--
我们都是朋友
we are all friends here.
才不是
Like hell we are.
这事我抱歉
I apologize for that.
但是现在好了
But there we are. Done now.
他们还活着 这不挺好
They're still alive. That's something.
往前看 吉姆 现在怎么办
Look forward now, Jim. What now?
如果实在不行 我会杀了你再杀他
I will kill you to get to him if I have to.
不说这男人让芭芭拉·基恩去杀你
Forget that this man sicced Barbara Kean on you.
不说他险些杀了你孩子的母亲
Forget that he nearly killed the mother of your child.
不说复仇 单想想大局
Forget revenge. Think of the greater good.
想想哥谭
Think of Gotham.
他收买♥♥了法♥院♥
He has the courts in his pocket
有数十亿元可以支配
and billions of dollars at his command.
你真的确定
Are you 100% sure that
他不会再次逍遥法外吗
he won't beat this and walk free again?
你确定吗 吉姆
Are you sure, Jim?
想想哥谭啊
Think of Gotham.
警监 B队靠近顶层公♥寓♥了
Captain, Bravo Team in the vicinity of the penthouse.
快点想
But think fast.
我相信 布鲁斯少爷
I do believe, Master Bruce,
这绝对可以算是
this falls very firmly
"我早说过"的那种事
into the category of "I told you so".
我也早说过了 阿尔弗雷德
I told him so, too, Alfred.
是的 谢谢你们的帮助
Yes, well, thank you both for your help,
但我本来有个非常可行的逃跑计划
but I had a perfectly feasible escape plan.
你是个有良心的人 吉姆 你会后悔的
You're a man of conscience, Jim. You'll regret this.
我有很多后悔
I have many regrets.
这件事不会占榜首的
This won't be top of the list.
好了
Now, uh...
这一刻来了
here we are.
遗憾啊
Shame.
明天将是个美丽的早晨
It's gonna be a beautiful morning.
再见了 吉姆·戈登
Good-bye, Jim Gordon.
这是为了我母亲
This is for my mother.
杀了我吧 求你
Kill me, please. Please.
够了
Enough!
够了
That's enough.
结束了
It's over.
-真的吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yes.
很好
Good.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
印第安山 有毒废料倾倒场 不得进入
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表