剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
是吗
Really?
好了 下周再见
All right, see you next week!
我帮帮你吧
Let me help you with that!
多谢
Thanks.
挺固执啊
Stubborn.
我需要见夫人
I need to speak to The Lady.
她在等你
She's expecting you.
吉姆
Hey, Jim.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
你都说对了
You were right.
有没有人觉得特别似曾相识
Is anyone getting major déjà vu, here?
等等
Only, wait...
还差小莱
We're missing Lee.
可惜
Shame.
否则这个家庭团聚得多好玩
That would've been a real family reunion.
你就是为了这个
So that's what this has been about?
把我交给她
Delivering me to her?
我在你文件里看到了她的照片
Well, when I saw her picture in your file,
就猜到你要追查她 于是自己查了查
I figured you'd go after her, so I did some digging.
发现你俩有点渊源
Saw you two had some history
一切就水到渠成了
and it all kind of... came together.
我是不是做到了
So did I deliver or what?
你说他在找我时
When you said he was looking for me,
我还以为这是为了
I assumed this had something to do
我派去杀他的人
with the men I sent to kill him.
不
No.
他知道你安排"火柴"马龙
He knows you contracted Matches Malone
去杀韦恩夫妇
for the Wayne murders,
而他一心想查明
and he is just obsessed with finding out
是谁雇了你
who hired you.
这是他的执迷
It's like his thing.
他是为这个来的
That's why he's here?
我完全不知道是谁指使了韦恩的刺杀
I have absolutely no idea who's behind the Wayne murders.
你没接合同吗
You didn't take the contract?
没 我是接了
Oh, no. I mean, I did, but...
但一切都是在电♥话♥里谈妥的
we did it all over the telephone.
我没见过客户
I never met the client.
但你肯定知道个名字啊
But you must've got a name.
他一直以外号♥自居
He went by a nickname.
可怜的吉姆
Poor Jim.
这么接近了
So close.
真是可惜你得死了
It's almost sad you have to die.
我们告诉他吧
You know, should we just tell him?
你总这么感性吗
Are you always this sentimental?
好吧
Fine.
他自称
He called himself
"哲学家"
The Philosopher.
好了 吉姆
There you go, Jim.
这下你知道了
Now you know.
告诉你我自有计划了
Told you I had a plan.
这可不像什么
That doesn't exactly scream
"绝密生物工程实验室" 是吧
"top secret bioengineering lab," does it?
就是这里
This is it.
好吧 你俩坐好
Right. You two sit tight.
我就回来
I'll have a shifty.
真是的
Honestly.
她来了
She's here.
好
Right.
我敢说都十年没人来过了
I'd wager nothing's been touched in here for a decade.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
看到这一切
Seeing all this,
让发生的一切又恍如昨日
it feels like yesterday that I was here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
看来你父亲错了
Uh, looks like your father was wrong.
或许这也好
Maybe it's for the best.
你可以向前看了
You can move on now.
你知道这里被关闭了 是吧
You knew this place was shut down, didn't you?
所以你才带我来吗 希望我会放弃
Is that why you brought me here, hoping I'd give up?
别激动 布鲁斯少爷
Steady on, Master Bruce.
不 她有所隐瞒
No, she's hiding something.
我能从她的眼神中看出来
I can see it in her eyes.
我不懂 你究竟瞒着我什么
I don't understand. What won't you tell me?
这里是私人领地
This is private property!
我要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the cops!
姑娘跟我们走就不会有人受伤
Girl comes with us, and no one gets hurt.
快跑 布鲁斯少爷
Run, Master Bruce.
快跑
Run!
走吧
Come on.
放下枪 马上
Drop the gun, now!
你走那边 我去这边找
You go down... and I'll look this way.
好
Got it.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that about?
别生气
Don't be mad.
我被绑在了椅子上 又一次差点被杀
I was tied to a chair and nearly killed. Again.
我该有什么感觉
What should I be feeling?
感激
Gratitude?
我没那个感觉
I'm not feeling that.
我需要夫人信任我
I needed The Lady to trust me.
这叫计划
It's called a plan.
计划
A plan?
如果我没进去呢
What if I'd stayed outside?
得了吧
Really?
瞧 我们知道名字了
Look, we got the name.
我们应该庆祝才是
We should be celebrating.
我们挺默契的
We kind of make a pretty good team.
这并不能改变什么
This doesn't change anything.
我如约帮你套到了信息
I got you the information that I said I would.
我做的一切都是为了你
Everything I did in there, I did for you.
你肯定明白吧
You have to see that.
老实说 我不知道我看到了什么
Honestly, I don't know what I see.
那就看啊
Then look.
求你
Please.
你为什么在乎
What do you care?
发生了那么多事
After everything that's happened,
就算你变了
let's say you've changed.
你在乎我的想法干什么
What do you care what I think?
因为我从昏迷中醒来时
Because when I woke up from that coma,
脑子里最先浮现的就是你的脸
the first image I saw was your face
是你在教堂窗口抓住我的样子
as you were holding on to me from the church window.
你是想救我
You were trying to save me.
因为在那一刻 你看到的不是魔鬼
Because in that moment, you didn't see the monster.
而是我
You just saw me.
这是我的支撑
That's what I've been holding on to.
因为我觉得
Because I feel like
如果你能再次那么看我
if you could just look at me like that again...
我就会没事了
I'd be okay.
我就能撑下来
I'd make it.
你想做个更好的人
You want to be a better person?
是的
Yes.
那是你的选择
That's your choice to make.
但我不能帮你
I can't be that for you.
你企图杀小莱
You tried to kill Lee.
这我不能原谅
I can't forgive that.
我不会原谅
I won't.
布鲁斯 来电
接吧
Just get it.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
慢点说
Slow down, slow...
慢点说
Slow...
我就去
Be right there.
阿尔弗雷德
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表