剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我怎么觉得他喜欢被人揍呢
I actually think he wants a beating.
你是受虐狂吗 小子
Is that your thing, kid?
喜欢疼痛
You like pain?!
无知
An ignorant,
粗野 胆小的跳梁小丑
brutish, cowardly clown.
没错
Yep.
他就是喜欢挨揍
He likes it, all right.
你妈你♥爸♥肯定都不正常
Your mom and dad must've been real freaks,
才会养出你这样的怪胎
bringing up a weird kid like you.
够了
Enough!
我们走
Let's go!
走
Let's go!
你好 母亲
Hello, Mother.
这地方真好啊
What a lovely spot.
格特鲁德·卡佩普特 挚爱的母亲
我很抱歉没能来参加葬礼
I'm so sorry I couldn't be here for the funeral.
但我想你一定会以我为傲的
But I think you would be proud of me.
我洗心革面了
I'm a changed man.
至少我在努力做一个好人
Or... at least, I'm trying to be.
说实话
To be honest,
我不知道
I don't know
没有你 我要怎么生活
if I'm gonna make it without you.
你好
Hello?
非常抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
无意打扰
I-I don't mean to interrupt.
没关系
Not at all.
百合
Lillies.
如果我没记错 她最爱百合
Her favorite, if memory serves.
没错
Yes, they were.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
很久之前认识的
A long time ago.
我又能联♥系♥上她时 她已去世了
I found her again only in death, I'm afraid.
我是以利亚·范·达尔
I'm Elijah Van Dahl.
奥斯瓦尔德·科波特
Oh, Oswald Cobblepot.
"科波特"
"Cobblepot"?
你是格特鲁德的亲人吗
You're related to Gertrud?
她是我母亲
My mother.
母亲
Mother?
你是格特鲁德的儿子
You're Gertrud's son?
是的
Yes.
抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
你究竟怎么认识我母亲的
Uh, how did you know my mother exactly...?
-你多大了 -什么
- How old are you? - Excuse me?
你多大了
How old are you?
-格特鲁德走时 -我31
- Gertrud left... - I'm 31.
31年前 没错
31 years ago, yes.
没错
That's right.
天呐 她...
Oh, my God, she...
她没告诉我啊
she never told me!
告诉你什么
Told you what?
我有个儿子
That I had a son.
炸♥弹♥客有消息吗
Any word on the bomber?
布洛克在等鉴证报告
Bullock's waiting on forensics.
真希望我知道他究竟想怎么样
Just wish I knew what his endgame was.
我似乎遗漏了什么
Feels like I'm missing something.
所以你才吃不下去吗
Is that why you're not eating?
是吧
Yeah, I guess.
不是
No.
内务处要重启盖勒文被杀的调查
I.A. is reopening the investigation into Galavan's murder.
为什么
Why?
有目击证人站了出来
An eyewitness came forward.
你跟我说事情都结束了 吉姆
You told me it was over, Jim.
你对我发誓的
You swore to me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我心里就知道还没结束
I knew in my heart that it wasn't,
但我还是让你哄我
but I let you lie to me.
不是的 不是那样
I didn't. I wasn't!
我们早该趁有机会时离开
We should have left when we had the chance.
去个别的地方 更好的地方
Gone somewhere new, somewhere better.
合适养大孩子的地方
Somewhere fit to raise our child!
你知道我不能那么做
You knew I couldn't do that.
我能解决好的
I can fix this.
怎么解决
How?
是你干的
I mean, you did it.
是你杀了盖勒文
You killed Galavan.
我会想到办法的
I'll find a way.
我必须想到
I have to.
如果你做不到呢
What if you can't?
你好 平克尼警官
Hello, Officer Pinkney.
抱歉打搅你休息 我能进去吗
I'm so sorry to bother you at home. Can I come in?
好啊
Uh, sure.
快点说 我看球赛呢
Make it quick. The ball game's on.
什么事
What's this about?
戈登警探会解释的
Oh, Detective Gordon'll explain.
他就来
He's just behind me.
好
Ah, okay.
平克尼
Hey, Pinkney?
黑鸟酒吧叫什么
What do you call a tavern of blackbirds?
撬棒[乌鸦酒吧]
A crow bar.
懂了吗
You get it?
撬棒
A crow bar?
是啊 挺二的
I know, it's kind of lame.
我突然想到的
Just came up with it on the spot.
格特鲁德是作为厨娘来给我父母工作
Gertrud came to work as a cook for my parents.
她那么年轻美丽
She was so young and beautiful.
那么充满活力
So full of life.
那么美丽
So beautiful.
我当时也很年轻
I was young then, too.
还是个孩子
A boy, really.
傻乎乎 浪漫的孩子
A foolish, romantic boy.
我父母发现后
When my parents found out,
他们不许我们在一起
they forbade us from being together.
他们说我是百万财产的继承人
I was the heir to a great fortune, they said.
而她只是个厨娘
And she was just a cook.
我威胁要跟她私奔
I threatened to run away with her.
背弃
Turn my back
我的家族之名 和我的遗产
on my family name and my inheritance.
那是我第一次也是唯一一次抵抗他们
It was the first and only time I ever stood up to them.
他们肯定是知道我不过是说说而已
They must've known my words were just that.
一个惯坏的孩子
A spoiled child
空洞的威胁
making idle threats.
第二天 格特鲁德就走了
The next day, Gertrud was gone.
我父母只跟我说
My parents told me only that
他们达成了协议
they had come to an arrangement.
她会得到照顾
She would be taken care of.
我必须永远不去联络她
And I must never make an attempt to find her.
令我羞耻的是 我真就没去找她
And to my shame, I didn't.
我让他们拆散了我们
I let them separate us.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
她没有告诉我她怀孕了
She never told me she was pregnant.
她没有跟我提过你
She didn't tell me about you.
如果她说了
If she did...
她跟我说我父亲在我还小的时候死了
She told me that my father had died when I was still a baby.
大概是比真♥相♥好接受吧
Easier than the truth, I suppose.
你父亲是个懦夫
That your father was a coward
不愿抵抗父母
who wouldn't stand up to his parents.
她肯定是觉得
She must've figured
你俩自己生活能过得更好
that the two of you would be better off making your own way.
这大概也是事实
Which, in fact, was probably the truth.
看看你
Look at you.
是多么坚强的年轻人
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表