剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我让她过逃犯的生活吗
I get her to live as a fugitive?
我必须洗清我的罪名
I have to clear my name.
否则 还不如坐牢呢
Otherwise, I might as well be in jail.
可是要怎么做
But how?
从哪开始
Starting where?
丹特曾跟我说 内务处秘密
Dent once told me I.A. secretly records
录音并存档所有来电
and archives all their incoming calls on tape.
也就是说
Which means
那个给内务处报信的目击证人
the eyewitness who called into I.A.?
他们以为是平克尼的那个
The one they assumed was Pinkney?
可能会有一卷录了他声音的带子
There could be a tape with his voice on it.
这希望可不大 兄弟
That's a hell of a long shot, brother.
而且即便 只是假设一下
And if... okay, just saying if
有这样一盘带子
a tape like that exists,
那也肯定会被层层严守
it's gonna be locked up tighter than a duck's ass
放在内务处的证物室里
in I.A. evidence.
所以说 你走运了
That's why it's lucky for you
哈维叔叔那边有人
Uncle Harvey has connections.
金尼
Ginny.
我最喜欢的内务处小甜心过得如何呀
How's my favorite I.A. Sugar plum, huh?
你觉得我为什么要打给你呀 宝贝
Well, why do you think I'm calling, baby?
听说你要结婚了
Heard you were getting married.
她改主意了
She changed her mind.
聪明的姑娘
Smart girl.
你真是头畜生 布洛克
Oh, you're an animal, Bullock,
-你知道吗 -是的 长官 我知道
- you know that? - Oh, yes, ma'am. I do, I do.
来吧 布洛克
Come on, Bullock.
好的 宝贝 我马上去
Yeah, baby. I'll be right there.
等我一秒钟
Hold on for me for a second!
一小时 从门下塞进去
An hour. Slip 'em under the door.
来啊 布洛克 我没时间老等你
Come on, Bullock! I ain't got all night!
什么都别说
Don't say a word.
爸爸来啦
Daddy's comin'!
给我拿来
Give me that.
怎么了 甜心 你想干什么
Whoa, what's up, sweetheart? What are you doin', huh?
-你要去哪 -不要 救命
- Where you goin'? - No! Help!
来啊 快点 来吧
Do it! Come on, do it!
谁来救救我
Somebody help!
快点
Do it!
赶紧滚
Get out of here.
滚
Go!
女士 你没事吧
Ma'am, are you okay?
不客气
You're welcome.
举起手来 不然我打爆你的头
Hands up or I'll blow your head off.
哥谭市警局 你被逮...
GCPD. You're under...
你是吉姆·戈登
You're Jim Gordon.
听我说
Listen to me...
我是巴克利 在第五大道斯普利街
This is Barkley, over on Fifth and Spring.
我抓到了吉姆
I got Jim...
别杀我
Don't kill me!
我是无辜的 你听到了吗
I'm innocent, you hear me?
所有小组 是他妈的吉姆·戈登
All units, it's Jim freaking Gordon!
我需要支援
I need backup now!
父亲 我跟你相识才不久
Father, I only knew you a short time.
但是你出现在我独自面对
But you came to me when I was alone
这冷酷黑暗世界的时候
in this cold, dark world.
你给了我家庭
You gave me a family.
我永远不会忘记你
I'll never forget you
今生今世都...
as long as I l...
父亲啊
Oh, Father.
真是无聊
What a bore that was.
是啊 但房♥子现在是咱们的了
Yeah, but the house is ours now.
-而且咱们有钱了 -闭嘴
- And we're rich. - Quiet.
他是那么爱我们大家
He loved us all so much.
的确 但...奥斯瓦尔德
Indeed. But-but, Oswald,
奥斯瓦尔德...
Oswald...
虽然心情沉痛 但咱们得说点实际的
as painful as this is, we need to talk practicalities.
我是帮你叫出租车 还是你自己坐公交
Um, can I call you a cab or will you take the bus?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不能跟我们回家了
Well, you're not returning to the house with us.
那我该去哪
But where shall I go?
除了那儿 哪都行
Anywhere but there.
奥斯瓦尔德 我很高兴你有机会跟父亲团聚
Oswald, I'm so happy that you and your father reconnected,
但他把房♥子和财产都留给了我
but he left the house and the estate to me.
与臭名昭著的杀人犯
And I'm-I'm simply not comfortable
同住一个屋檐下 让我不舒服
sleeping under the same roof as a notorious murderer.
但我已经不一样了
But I'm not like that anymore.
就算我想 我都伤不了一只苍蝇
I-I couldn't hurt a fly, even if I wanted to.
求你 父亲是我最后的亲人了
Please, my father was all that I had!
我流着他的血
We shared the same blood,
他希望我们大家在一起 他亲口说的
and-and he wanted us to be together. He told me.
让我留下吧 我什么都愿做
Let me stay. I'll do anything.
你的确是他的骨肉
You are his blood.
家里也的确需要帮手
We do need help around the house.
母亲
Mother.
既然有奥斯瓦尔德 何必浪费钱请佣人呢
Why waste good money on servants when we have Oswald?
我什么都愿做
I'll do anything.
先把那些恶心的花扔掉吧
You can start by getting rid of those disgusting flowers.
我一向讨厌百合
I've always detested lilies.
是 好的
Yes. Of course.
你不会真让他留下来吧
You're not really letting him stay.
他是以利亚唯一的亲骨肉
He's Elijah's only natural son.
如果他找个好律师 事情会变棘手
If he found the right lawyer, he could make things difficult.
尤其如果有人调查他父亲的死因
Especially if people look into how his father died.
那就要跟他住一起吗
So we just live with him, then?
不 先留住他
No, we keep him close,
一段时间后
and after a suitable amount of time goes by,
可怜的奥斯瓦尔德 悲痛不已
poor Oswald, overcome with grief,
便会自我了断
will take his own life.
在那之前
Till then,
现成的免费仆人嘛
we have a free servant.
我可以解雇女佣了
I can fire the maid.
我...杀了...
I... murdered my...
我父母
parents.
我割了他们的喉咙
I cut their throats.
我加入了变♥态♥杀手的帮派
I joined a gang of psychopathic killers.
我试图杀吉姆·戈登和小莱·汤普金斯
I tried to kill Jim Gordon and Lee Thompkins.
我被脑中的恶魔操控
I was a puppet of these demons in my head
他们迫使我做了这些骇人的事
and they were forcing me to do these terrible things.
我希望能回到过去 撤销我的罪孽
I wish I could go back and undo what I've done.
但我不能
Only I can't.
我不觉得自己精神不正常
I don't feel insane...
现在不了
now.
我只是
I just...
觉得很悲伤
I feel sad.
谢谢你 芭芭拉
Thank you, Barbara.
那番话很勇敢
That was very brave.
你觉得是什么让你的心理
What do you suppose made this
健康起来了
healthful change in you?
也许我只是
Maybe I just...
需要好好睡一觉
really needed some sleep.
演得不错
It's a good act.
你确定她是在演戏 对吧
You're so sure it's an act, are you?
你不觉得吗
Aren't you?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不管怎样 她引起了我的兴趣
One way or the other, she intrigues me.
如果你允许我们对她使用严酷的释梦治疗
Well, if you would allow us to apply rigorous dream therapy,
就能确切地知道了
we would know, for sure.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
我们的疗法确实很出色 皮博迪女士
We do have a very useful hammer, Ms. Peabody,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表