剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
-我刚从那儿来 -我怎么知道
- I've just come back from there. - What can I tell ya?
或许他们路上去买♥♥吃的了
Maybe they... stopped to get a snack.
那斯特兰奇呢
So, what about Strange?
很复杂
It's complicated.
说啊 怎么回事
Well, go on, then! What?!
这是复杂的警方事务
Complicated police business!
他得流感了
He's got a touch of the flu.
你
You.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
挺好 你怎么样
Middling. What's your deal?
挺好
Chillin'.
他们要把这里炸飞
They're gonna blow this dump sky-high
所有人都要转移去州北
and the whole circus is moving upstate.
什么时候
When?
马上了 一小时后
Soon. Like, an hour.
-你能逃掉吗 -当然
- Can you escape? - 'Course.
萤火虫把我当小弟 我获得了他们的信任
Firefly thinks I'm her sidekick, so I got trusty status.
那就跑吧 离开这里 然后去报♥警♥
Then please do so. Get out of here and call the police.
我想干什么干什么
I'll do what I like.
是我把你扯了进来 我太自以为是
I led you into this mess-- I was self-righteous
自大 我♥操♥纵了你
and arrogant and manipulative.
我利用了你 我很抱歉
I used you, and I'm sorry.
你还有那本事吗
Like you can use me.
是我把你治得服服帖帖差不多
I got you wrapped around my pinky.
一向如此
Always have.
尽管如此
Be that as it may...
如果你能逃 就逃吧
if you can escape, do it.
操纵我
Manipulative.
才见鬼呢
As if.
她怎么说的
What'd she say?
她想干什么干什么
She'll do what she likes.
而且有颗炸♥弹♥
And there's a bomb.
你好 13号♥
Hello, number 13.
镇静
Stay calm.
没人会伤害你的
No one's going to hurt you.
该出去走走了
It's time to go on a trip.
把你的右臂伸出来
Give me your right arm.
说我的名字
Say my name.
菲什·穆尼
Fish Mooney.
没错
That's right.
你叫什么
What's your name?
埃塞尔·皮博迪
Ethel Peabody.
埃塞尔
Ethel...
你好像很难过
you seem sad
还焦虑
and anxious.
-没错 -放我出去
- You got that right. - You let me out of here...
我就是你的朋友
and I'll be your friend.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
有意思 皮博迪女士
Interesting. Ms. Peabody,
你在做什么
what are you doing?
照她说的做
What she says.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
穆尼女士
Miss Mooney,
你有特别的才能
you have special talents.
你皮肤上有某种精神控制化学物质吧
Some form of psychotropic chemical agent on your skin, I imagine.
你真是神奇
You're marvelous.
太神奇了
Yes, truly marvelous.
一向如此
Always was.
没错
Indeed.
我很想好好聊聊我 但我们还得赶大巴呢
Would love to chat about me, but we have a bus to catch.
不 穆尼女士
No, Miss Mooney,
如果你和大巴上的其他人出去露面
if you and the others on that bus were to appear in public,
会掀起革命 引发天启
it would cause a revolution, an apocalypse.
我实在不能允许你就这么走出去
I simply can't allow you to just walk out of here.
瞧我的
Watch me.
求你 别走
Oh, please, don't go.
求你 你这要伤我的心的
Please, you're breaking my heart.
我像爱亲生女儿一样爱你
I love you like my own daughter.
没人会比我更爱你
No one could love you more,
但我宁可杀了你 也不会放你走
but I will have to kill you before I let you go.
求你 选择生命吧
Please, choose life.
你当皮条客肯定很厉害
You would have made a great pimp.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不不
No, no, no!
把他抓回来
Bring him back.
毁灭程序就绪
雨果
Hugo...
我命令你停手
I order you to stop...
马上
now.
毁灭程序就绪
住手
Stop...
快住手
now!
听到了吗
You hear me?
毁灭程序就绪
就绪
安全系统启动
Security systems activated.
安全系统启动
Security systems activated.
不
No!
打过几千通电♥话♥了
Tried calling about a thousand times.
还是没人接
Still no answer.
斯特兰奇一定是抓走了他
Strange has him, I'm positive.
老天爷
Holy crap,
你怎么还在 我都说了
are you still here? I told you a thousand times
斯特兰奇没问题
Strange is clean.
他归你负责 是吧
You in charge of that, are you?
不过好奇怪啊
It's strange, though, isn't it?
他们失踪了 这好奇怪
I mean, strange they're MIA.
真逗
Ha, that's funny.
-奇怪 -逗
- Strange. - Funny?
或许我该派突击队再去一趟阿卡姆
You know, maybe I should send the strike force back into Arkham,
-让他们去瞧瞧 -不不
- have a little look see. - No, no, no.
别那么做
You don't want to do that.
坏主意 相信我
Bad idea. Trust me.
这主意糟透了
That's a terrible idea.
你认识我多久了
How long you known me?
好吧
All right,
如果你觉得没问题 我也没问题
if you're good, I guess I'm good.
我不知道是谁把你怎么了 戈登 但你
I don't know who's got to you, Gordon, but you're just, just...
太奇怪了
...weird.
阿尔弗雷德
Hey, Alfred.
基恩小姐
Miss Kean.
管家行业近来如何
How's the butling business?
何事大驾...
To what do we owe the...
吉米 我的爱
Jimmy, my love,
你肯定很忙
I'm sure you're ever so busy,
但我们能单独谈谈吗
but could we have a word in private?
当然
You bet.
你真不成样子
Well, you look terrible.
谢谢了 芭芭拉 你美极了
Gee, thanks, Barbara. You look pretty good.
得了
Shucks.
问个问题 阿卡姆究竟怎么回事
Question, what the hell is going on down at Arkham?
回问你两个问题 美女
Two questions back at you, gorgeous.
你为什么问这个 我有什么好处
Why you asking, and, uh, what's in it for me?
我问是因为我一个好朋友
I'm asking because a dear friend of mine
想知道答案
wants to know the answer,
你希望得到什么好处
and what would you like to be in it for you?
春天来了 亲爱的
Hey, spring is here, baby.
你又喜欢我了吗
So, now you like me again?
有什么好不喜欢的
What's not to like?
你忘记小莱了吗
So, you've forgotten about Lee.
小莱
Lee?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表