剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
小莱·汤普金斯
Lee Thompkins.
去那个娘们
Nah, screw that ho.
都是过去了
Water under the bridge.
你不是吉姆
You're not Jim.
什么
Say what now?
你不是吉姆
You're not Jim!
等等 妹子
Hold on there, woman.
老天爷
Holy mother of saints.
杀了所有囚犯 我们得走了
Kill the captives. We have to go.
我们去哪 急什么
Where are we going? What's the hurry?
闭嘴
Silence.
弗莱斯 赶紧的
Freeze, get it done.
天呐 放松
Jeez, relax.
他怎么回事
What's with him?
闭嘴
Quiet!
你闭嘴
Quiet yourself.
你为什么非要杀了他们
Why do you have to kill them?
你为什么这么坏
Why are you so mean?
我就知道不该饶了你
I knew I shouldn't have spared you.
弗莱斯 杀了她
Freeze, kill her.
等等
Wait a minute!
对不起 萤火虫
I'm sorry, Firefly.
我说了 她只是个实验
I told you she was an experiment.
但她是我的朋友 我需要她
But she's my friend. I need her.
我们没时间争了
We don't have time for this.
别让他伤害我
Please, don't let him hurt me.
萤火虫
Firefly...
帮帮我吧
...please, help me.
你敢
Don't you dare.
闪开 小火花
Out of the way, sparky.
逼我啊
Make me.
萤火虫 别
Firefly, no.
别
No!
又怎么了
What now?
听上去是打起来了
Sounds like warfare.
怎么回事
What's going on?
心理学
Simple psychology.
一直在等待合适的时机
Been waiting for the right moment.
来不来啊
You coming or what?
距引爆还有15分钟
15 minutes to detonation.
距引爆还有15分钟
15 minutes to detonation.
斯特兰奇
Strange.
斯特兰奇
Strange!
醒醒
Wake up.
斯特兰奇
Strange.
斯特兰奇
Strange!
A队C队去阿卡姆
Alpha and Charlie squads to Arkham.
B队D队去印第安山
Bravo and Delta to Indian Hill.
行动
Move!
企鹅 原来斯特兰奇先生
Hey, Penguin, so it turns out our Mr. Strange
是个大坏蛋呢
is a very bad man.
警♥察♥这就去抓他
The police are on to him now.
他们觉得他想逃 但他逃不掉的
They figure he's planning to run, but he won't.
这都多亏了我
Thanks to me.
谢谢你 芭芭拉
Thank you, Barbara.
你让我很满意
You have pleased me.
准备好 布奇
Saddle up, Butch,
我们得去抓个老朋友
we've got an old friend to catch.
醒醒 斯特兰奇
Wake up, Strange.
我知道你没死
I know you're in there.
醒醒
Wake up!
戈登
Oh, Gordon.
看来我的计划一定是出了岔子
I surmise my plan must have gone awry.
算是吧 我这就把你扶起来
You could say. I'm gonna stand you up now,
你带我去你的秘密实验室转转
and you're gonna give us a tour of your secret lab.
不
No.
你没的选
You don't have a choice.
是这边 对吧
It's this way, right?
不 我们不能过去 我设置了炸♥弹♥
No, we can't go down there. I set a bomb.
实验室要被炸毁了
The lab is going to blow up.
我们得赶紧跑
We have to get out of here!
10分钟后
In ten minutes,
0.25英里半径内的一切都将炸成渣
everything within a quarter mile radius will be dust.
简直疯了
That's madness.
如果你想活命
If you want to live--
反正我是想 那我们最好赶紧离开
which I do, frankly-- we had better leave.
我们在下面检测到了辐射性物质
We detected a radioactive material down there.
你把那些搬走了吧
You got it out first, right?
没时间了
There wasn't enough time.
他们逼我的
They forced my hand,
但我算过了
but I calculated
出现辐射云的概率很小
the chances of a radioactive cloud is fairly low.
如果你错了 就会死数千人
If you're wrong, thousands of people could die.
是啊
Yes, yes, yes,
但即便付出那样的代价
but paying that price will be better
也比把下面的怪物放出去要强
than releasing what's down there.
怎么关掉炸♥弹♥
How do we shut it down?
防护墙已经放下 实验室完全封锁了
The security walls are up. The lab is sealed.
肯定有办法进去的
There must be some way in.
我们得走了
We have to go!
我们得马上走了
We have to leave now!
告诉我怎么找到并拆除炸♥弹♥
Tell me how to get that bomb and shut it off
否则我这就打死你
or I'll batter you to death right here!
那么 年轻人
In which case, young man,
看来我只能去死了
I suppose I will just have to die.
等等 尼格玛知道怎么下去
Wait, Nygma knows a way down there.
帮帮忙
Could use some help.
嗯
Yeah.
你俩
You two,
你们有9分钟
you've got nine minutes.
-尽可能远离这里 -不行
- Get as far away from here as you can. - No.
快走
Go, go!
卢修斯 跟我来
Lucius, this way.
我当然知道怎么下去
Yes, of course, I know how,
但这么大惊小怪的是干什么
but what is with all the hoo-ha?
你们着什么急
What is the rush here?
赶紧的
Just do it.
这么做有我什么好处
What do I get if I do it?
你能活命
You get to live.
好吧
Fair enough.
安全系统解除
Security system is deactivated.
安全系统解除
Security system is deactivated.
你会拆弹吗
You any good at defusing bombs?
我还不知道呢
I don't know yet.
你呢
You?
距引爆还有2分钟
Two minutes to detonation.
距引爆还有2分钟
Two minutes to detonation.
天呐
Oh, my.
有什么主意吗
Got any ideas?
有刀吗
You got a knife?
没有
No.
就绪
我们正赶往阿卡姆疏散病人
We're on a rush to Arkham for patient evacuation.
拆弹小队已经到场
We got bomb squad in set.
现在怎么办
What now?
你问我啊
You're asking me?
要不我们
How about if we just, uh,
把这些都拽掉吧
pull all this stuff off.
看看会怎么样
See what happens.
没有切断程序
There's no cutoff program, maybe,
或许也没有防拆弹的程序
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表