剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
她会死的
she could die.
该死
Damn it.
我们保证不了哥谭总院的安全
We can't secure Gotham General.
那里入口太多了 还有太多平民
There's too many access points, too many civilians.
阿卡姆
Arkham.
那里有个设施完善的急诊室 对吗
They have a full ER facility, right?
我们带她去阿卡姆
We'll take her to Arkham.
这样她就能得到她所需要的医疗
This way she can get the care that she needs,
我们也能在不危及平民的前提下抓到弗莱斯
and we can capture Fries without endangering any civilians.
有道理
Makes sense.
有道理吗
Sense?
那可是个疯人院
It's a lunatic asylum,
里面全是疯子
filled with crazy people.
那你有更好的主意吗
You got any better ideas?
没有
N-No.
你为她做准备
You prep her to travel.
我去打给阿卡姆的院长
I'll call the director at Arkham.
把消息放给媒体
And get that out to press.
我要弗莱斯上钩
I want Fries taking the bait.
你去告诉小莱
I'm going to let you tell Lee
我们要把她的病人带去疯人院吧
that we're taking her patient to the nut house.
她会理解的
She'll understand.
当然 完全理解
Oh, yeah, totally, completely.
让我搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
你们打算利用一个奄奄一息的女人作诱饵
You plan on using a dying woman as bait.
拴在阿卡姆作诱饵
A tethered goat at Arkham.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
你打算告诉她丈夫你们要带她去哪吗
Are you going to tell her husband where you're taking her?
-是的 但是... -那就是这样
- Yes, but... - Then it is like that.
这是几个糟糕选项中最好的了
It's the least bad of several bad options.
我们可以传播假消息 说她在哥谭总院
We could spread false word that she's at Gotham General,
但如果弗莱斯袭击那里呢
but what happens when Fries attacks?
那里到处是病重患者 无法移♥动♥
It's filled with people who are too sick to move.
这个办法很合理
This is the rational way to go.
有时合理的办法不一定最好
Sometimes the rational way is not the best way.
如果有更好的办法 我们愿意一试
If there were a better way, we would take it.
相信我 诺拉·弗莱斯会非常安全
Trust me, Nora Fries will be perfectly safe.
我要走了
I-I got to go.
我跟她一起去
I'm going with her.
小莱 阿卡姆有医生
Lee, there are doctors at Arkham.
她是我的病人
She's my patient.
我在那儿工作过 我了解那些医生 我要去
I used to work there, I know those doctors. I'm going.
这样不安全
It's not safe.
诺拉在那儿安全 可我去就不安全了吗
It's safe for Nora, but it's not safe for me?
不 别这样
No, now, now, now, look...
再想想吧 帅哥 我去拿我的东西
Yeah, keep thinking, hotshot, I'm going to get my stuff.
不 你知道我的意思
No, you know what I meant.
如果你用孩子做挡箭牌 我就要大叫了
If you use this on me, I'm going to scream.
那是谁
Who was that?
弗莱斯冻住的一个人
One of Fries's victims.
我本希望能从此人的身体组织里
I'd hoped to extract traces of Fries's formula
提取弗莱斯的溶液 可惜不走运
from the man's tissue, but no such luck.
话说 有人打电♥话♥找你
Speaking of, you had a call.
哥谭市警局想把诺拉·弗莱斯
The GCPD wants to transfer Nora Fries
送去阿卡姆的医疗区
to Arkham medical wing.
你是说他的妻子
You mean the wife?
看来她病得很重
Apparently, she's very sick.
警方认为弗莱斯也许会企图劫囚
The police think Fries may try to break her out.
他们需要戒备更森严的医疗机构
They need a more secure medical location.
弗莱斯这么做肯定都是为了救他妻子
Fries must be doing all this to save his wife.
真浪漫
How romantic.
太完美了
How perfect.
我正急需他的人体冷冻专业知识呢
Here I am desperately in need of his cryonic expertise,
而他就要送上门了
and he's going to make a house call.
命运垂青于我们啊
The fates are smiling on us.
快 皮博迪 我们得做准备
Swiftly, Peabody, we must prepare.
...从冷冻中恢复过来
...having recovered from being frozen solid,
然后跌跌撞撞地走到困惑不解的哥谭市警局面前
before stumbling out, to the bewilderment of the GCPD.
他被送去了哥谭纪念医院
He was taken to Gotham Memorial,
在那里他的轻伤得到了治疗 随后出院
where he was treated for minor injuries and released.
我们刚刚收到消息
We are now getting word
恶名昭彰的急冻人先生之妻 诺拉·弗莱斯
that Nora Fries, wife of the infamous Mr. Freeze,
将要被送至阿卡姆疯人院的医疗区
is being taken to the medical wing of Arkham Asylum...
阿卡姆
Arkham?
她该待在医院里 不是跟疯子关在一起
She belongs in a hospital, not thrown in among lunatics.
警方没有正式提出指控
...there have been no official charges...
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
当然了
Of course it is.
他们要利用她来抓我
They're using her to get to me.
这群蠢蛋
The fools.
以为墙壁和枪就能拦得住我吗
They think walls and guns can stop me?
简直无知
They have no idea.
他们会学乖的
They'll learn.
放开我 你们这些野蛮人
Let me go, you brutes!
我要见斯特兰奇教授
I want to speak to Professor Strange.
斯特兰奇主管今天很忙
Director Strange is very busy today.
但是请放心
But rest assured,
阿卡姆的一切
nothing happens at Arkham
都是在他授意下进行的
not according to his wishes.
这是什么东西
What is this thing?
你们要对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
你将成为我们康复项目的招牌
You are to be the face of our rehabilitation program.
如果连奥斯瓦尔德·科波特都能治好
If we can cure a man like Oswald Cobblepot,
那我们就能治愈任何人
we can cure anyone.
我拒绝
I refuse.
我拒绝加入你们的项目
I refuse to be part of your program.
你没有选择
You have no choice.
告诉你 女人
Know this, woman.
所有惹恼了企鹅的人都追悔莫及
Nobody yet has failed to regret vexing the Penguin.
而你正在惹恼我
And you are vexing me!
你最好想清楚自己在做什么
Make your next decision very carefully.
鸭子
Duck.
鸭子
Duck.
鸭子
Duck.
鸭子
Duck...
鸭子
Duck.
鸭子
Duck!
感谢上帝
Thank God.
-只是个梦 -鸭子
- It was only a dream. - Duck.
只是个梦啊
It was only a dream.
鹅
Goose!
你该来追我的
You're supposed to chase me.
你是鹅
You're the goose.
不 我是
No. No. I-I'm, uh...
我是
I'm the...
我是企鹅
I'm-I'm a penguin.
鹅
Goose!
鹅
Goose!
鹅 鹅
Goose! Goose!
有问题吗
Problem?
他不当鹅
He's not being the goose.
参与小组活动很好玩的 科波特先生
It's fun to participate in group, Mr. Cobblepot.
你该尝试一下
You should try.
好
Yes.
好的 我很乐意
Yes. I-I... I'd be glad to.
他们要我做什么
What is it they want me to do?
当鹅
Be the goose.
好的
Okay.
天哪 那是企鹅吗
Sweet mother. Is that Penguin?
鸭子
Duck.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表