剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
你想给我看什么
What do you want to show me?
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
别担心 是个好惊喜
Don't worry, it's a good one.
之后 我会告诉你一切
And then after that, I will tell you everything.
一切什么
Everything about what?
关于阿卡姆劫狱吗
Is it about the breakout at Arkham?
是盖勒文干的吗
Was it Galavan?
你当然想知道了
Wouldn't you like to know?
戈登警探
Detective Gordon?
是我的律师到了
Okay, that's someone telling you that my lawyer is here.
给你五分钟考虑一下吧
Why don't you take five minutes to think about it?
戈登警探 时间到了
Detective Gordon, time's up.
她在玩什么把戏
What is she playing at?
不知道 长官
Not sure, sir.
我建议我们跟她玩下去 查清楚
I suggest we play along and find out.
我去看看她想给我看什么
I'll go see this thing she wants to show me.
吉姆 她精神有问题
Jim, she's mentally ill.
才不呢 她清醒得很
Like hell. She's sharp as a nail.
这是一个陷阱
This is a trap.
不管怎样 这都太冒险了
Yeah. Either way, it's too risky.
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have, huh?
她不肯说
She won't talk.
亲她也没有用 对吗
And kissing her didn't work out, did it?
那是我的判断决定 长官
That was a judgment call, sir.
判断 是吗
Judgment? Really?
我们先把注意力放在眼前的问题上
Let's focus on the issue at hand.
作为首席验尸官 我的专业意见是
It's my official opinion as chief medical examiner
基恩小姐有严重的精神问题
that Miss Kean is seriously mentally ill
应该送进医院 接受治疗
and should be in a hospital, getting treatment.
没错 明天再送
Yes. Tomorrow.
我建议咱们顺水推舟
Look, I suggest we play along,
让她觉得自己控制了局势
let her think she's in control.
我可以在车上继续做她工作
I can still work on her inside the car.
也许能问出些有用信息
Maybe I can find out something useful.
她是可能引向盖勒文的唯一线索
She's our only link to Galavan.
值得冒这个险
It's worth the risk.
好吧 去做吧
All right, do it.
抱歉 柯林格小姐
Sorry, Miss Kringle.
你有客 圣克劳德小姐
You have a visitor, Miss St. Cloud.
你好
Hello.
我叔叔等下就来
My uncle will be just a moment.
让你久等了他很抱歉
He wanted me to apologize for keeping you waiting.
没事的
It's fine.
你知道他为什么想见我吗
Do you have any idea why he wanted to see me?
他告诉我他有东西要给你
He told me he had something for you.
他可兴奋了 一副傻样
He seemed excited. It was totally goofy.
我想象不出他也会有"傻样"
I can't picture him goofy.
很抱歉让你久等了
I am so sorry to keep you waiting.
等会儿见
I'll see you later.
再见
Bye.
请吧
Please.
见见突击队的新成员
Meet the new crop of Strike Force members.
我们要派他们深入火线 但他们已经准备好了
We're throwing them in the deep end, but they're ready.
他们会在战术指挥车中尾随你们
They'll be shadowing you in a TAC SUV.
我会在这里监控实况
I'll be monitoring from here.
一旦出现我认为不妙的情况
The second I don't like something,
我就终止行动 明白了吗
I'm pulling the plug-- agreed?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
戈登
Gordon?
明白
Agreed.
这事对他来说太情绪化
He's too wrapped up in this thing emotionally.
我需要确保你们中至少有一个
I need to know that one of you isn't gonna get sucked into
不会被基恩小姐的伎俩迷惑住
all these mind games that Ms. Kean is gonna be pulling out there.
别担心 从没有人能说
Not to worry-- no one's ever accused me
我会被伎俩迷惑
of getting sucked into mind games.
遵从我的命令 明白吗
Just follow my orders, understood?
明白 警监
Understood, Captain.
很高兴咱们有机会聊聊
I'm glad we had this chance to talk.
听着
Hey, look.
事情变成这样我也不愿意
I don't like this any more than you do.
但这是唯一的办法
But it is the only way.
不 这是你 吉姆
No, this is you, Jim.
这就是你的意思
This is all you.
她又把你拽回去了 对不对
She sucked you right back in, didn't she?
因为她对你还有影响
Because she still has a hold on you.
她的病态与你的相互依存
Her sickness and yours feed off each other.
什么意思 我的病态 我没病
What do you mean, my sickness? I'm not sick.
你看见万丈深渊 便飞奔过去
You see an abyss, and you run toward it.
这不健康
That's not healthy.
我不过是尽职罢了
I'm just doing my job.
行动
Moving out!
小莱
Hey, Lee.
你不介意我借他一会儿吧
You don't mind if I borrow him for a little while, do you?
我想问你个问题
I want to ask you a question.
如果你可以实现一个梦想
If you could have one dream come true,
那会是什么
what would that be?
找到杀死我父母的凶手
I would find the man who killed my parents.
如果你找到他 会怎么处理他
What would you do if you found him?
我会杀了他
I would kill him.
很有血性嘛
What a young tiger you are.
我的梦想
My dream?
就是拯救这座城市
I would save this city.
铲除哥谭的腐♥败♥势力
I would rid Gotham of corruption,
打击犯罪
crime
让市民富起来
and poverty.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
你打算怎么做
How would you do that?
我有很多计划 方案
Oh, I have plans, schemes,
想法理念
ideas aplenty.
但我需要帮助
But... I need help.
需要你的帮助
I need your help.
愿意效劳
Of course.
作为报答 我可以你帮你
And perhaps in return, I could help you
实现你的愿望
with your dream.
怎么说
How so?
疏通道路
Get those vehicles out of the way!
没问题吧
You good?
只要是让巴恩斯警监紧张的事
Anything that makes Captain Barnes' tight ass nervous,
我都支持
I'm all for.
小心别碰头
Watch your head.
我们现在要去哪呢
So, you want to tell us where we're going?
去市中心
Head downtown.
布鲁斯 你们家参与建造了这座城市
Bruce, your family helped build this city.
韦恩这个姓氏就是
The Wayne name is synonymous with
成长 力量和繁荣的代名词
growth, strength and prosperity.
但也是个谎言
It's also a lie.
此话怎讲
Please explain what you mean.
我调查韦恩集团很长时间了
I've been investigating Wayne Enterprises for quite some time.
知道我查出了什么吗
You know what I found?
有毒废料倾倒
Toxic waste dumps.
非法军♥火♥合同
Illegal weapons contracts.
使用违禁化学品
Use of banned chemicals.
恶梦般的实验
Nightmarish experiments.
不能再继续了
It can't continue.
请你明白
Please, understand
腐♥败♥不是重点
this isn't about corruption.
重点是拯救无辜者
It's about saving innocent lives.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我会仔细调查的
I will look into all of it.
并且会制止责任人
And I will stop whoever's responsible.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表