剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
警♥察♥绝不会允许你接近盖勒文的
Cops aren't gonna let you within a hundred feet of Galavan.
让我们替你杀了他吧
Let us whack him for you.
不行
No.
他是我的
He's mine.
打死他 警探
Shoot him, Detective.
他杀了我母亲 吉姆
He killed my mother, Jim.
你抓到韦恩家的男孩了吗
You have the Wayne boy?
还没呢
Not yet.
有些实际问题还有待解决
There are some practical matters that have to be resolved first.
看到这根手指了吗
See this finger?
我手指一勾 小布鲁斯就会跟我走
I've got little Bruce wrapped tight around it.
我杀他是因为他打你
I had to kill him because he hit you.
我爱你
I love you.
柯丽丝汀 柯丽丝汀
Kristen? Kristen?
不
No.
不到一年 我和吉姆就会复合
Within a year, Jim and I will be back together.
想知道为什么吗
Want to know why?
因为我们是一样的
Because we're both the same.
我们都有阴暗面
We both have a dark side.
准备好彩排了吗
Ready for the practice run?
我都想跳过这一步直接结婚了
I'm ready to skip this and get married.
我也是
Me, too.
排练一遍誓言吧
Let us rehearse the vows.
芭芭拉·基恩
Barbara Kean...
你是否愿意让詹姆斯·戈登
do you take James Gordon
做你不被法律认可的丈夫 并永远
to be your unlawfully wedded husband to have and to hold...
抱歉 神父 你说成了"不被法律认可"
I'm sorry, Father. You said "unlawfully wedded."
芭芭拉
Barbara,
拜托 你就说是就行了
just answer him, for God's sake.
快说呀
I'm waiting.
芭芭拉
Barbara,
你怎么了
what's wrong?
你怎么做到的呀
How did you do that?
噩梦啊
Bad dream.
芭芭拉
就是今天 爱你 盖
当了市长不是应该能多睡会儿吗
Doesn't being mayor mean you can sleep in?
吉姆·戈登逼得我们不得不加快计划进度
Jim Gordon has forced us to accelerate our plans.
也该加快了
About time.
今天早上我要见布鲁斯·韦恩
I'll meet with Bruce Wayne this morning.
如果顺利 到晚上他的公♥司♥就是我的了
If all goes well, I'll have his company by the end of the day.
我还是不明白你打算怎么让布鲁斯·韦恩
I still don't see how you can get Bruce Wayne
就这么交出家族事业
to turn over his family's legacy.
你可没那么有魅力
You're not that charming.
我要拿这世上他最想要的东西和他换
I'm going to offer him the thing he wants most in the world.
不过
Still,
还是比较悬
it will be delicate.
吉姆·戈登不能来搅局
Jim Gordon must not be allowed to interfere.
但如果他突然死掉会影响布鲁斯的心情
But his sudden death would upset Bruce.
所以得把他引开
So we need him distracted,
缠住他
occupied,
然后
and then...
你告诉她了吗
Have you told her?
告诉我什么
Told me what?
我好喜欢我的礼物
I love my present.
是不是我想那个的意思
Does it mean what I think it does?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, my dear.
今天
Today is the day
你可以杀掉吉姆·戈登了
you get to kill Jim Gordon.
阿卡姆劫狱
The breakout at Arkham,
哥谭市警局屠♥杀♥
the massacre of the GCPD,
晚会屠♥杀♥ 系列纵火案
the gala, the arsons,
都是盖勒文
it was Galavan.
全是他一手策划的
He's behind everything.
你有证据证明吗
And you have proof of this?
有企鹅 还有吉尔兹的供词
I have Penguin, and I have Gilzean.
都是罪犯
Both criminals.
都无处可寻
Both in the wind.
鉴于我取得这些情报的情形
Given the circumstances under which I obtained the information,
我可以肯定他们说的是实话
I think it's safe to say they were telling the truth.
或许他们说的是实话
Maybe they are.
但是你没有合法证据 没有证明
But you have no legal evidence, no proof,
没有一条可靠线索可查
not a single hard lead to go on.
就凭你现在手头上的证据把盖勒文带来
You bring in Galavan with what you have now,
他只会嘲笑你
and he'll just laugh at you.
他得意不了多久
He won't laugh long.
你们打算对他动粗吗
Are you gonna rough him up a little?
非法拷打 是这么个计划吗
Lawless thuggery, is that your plan?
你想要逮捕盖勒文吗
You want to arrest Galavan?
那就做好警♥察♥的本职工作
You do the police work
给我找些确凿证据来
and you bring me back some real proof.
能怪他吗
Can you blame him?
你要追查的人昨天刚当选市长
You're going after a man who was elected mayor yesterday.
他是哥谭最受欢迎的人
The most popular figure in Gotham.
盖勒文有问题
Galavan is dirty.
我敢拿我的性命打赌
I'd bet my life on it.
-不要 -不要什么
- Well, don't. - Don't what?
不要拿自己的性命打赌
Don't bet your life on it.
我了解你那种眼神 吉姆
I know that look in your eye, Jim.
冷静些
Be cool.
别把这事搞成私人恩怨
Do not make this personal.
这就是私人恩怨 不是吗
Well, it is personal, isn't it?
-除非是你自己搞成那样 -疑犯 疑犯
- Only if you make it that way. - Suspect! Suspect!
把手放到我能看见的地方
Put your hands where I can see them!
别动
Right there!
你好 吉姆
Hi, Jim.
好久不见
Long time no see.
你说只愿和我谈
You said you'd only talk to me.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
没错
Yes.
听好了
Here it is.
能不能给我来杯拿铁或是什么的
Is there any chance I could get a latte or something?
这不是游戏 芭芭拉
This is not a game, Barbara.
当然是了
Of course it is.
一场你一直在输的游戏
It's a game you've been losing.
而且输大了
Big-time.
这不是游戏
It is not a game.
一定折磨死你了
It must be killing you.
你的义愤填膺无处可发泄
All that righteous indignation with no place to go.
你为什么要来这里
Why are you here?
不要表现得那么平静 一本正经
Don't act all calm and businesslike.
如果你想的话 对我动粗啊
Rough me up a little, if you want.
我不想那么做
I don't want to do that.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
我知道...
I know...
你是想伤害我的
you want to hurt me,
有那么一点吧
just a little.
我最近很不乖
I've been a very bad girl.
不
No.
你是个好女人
You're a good woman.
你只是病了而已
You're just sick, is all.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你对我还有感觉
I knew you still had feelings for me.
我当然有感觉了
Of course I have feelings.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
好的
I will.
但首先我想给你看点东西
But first I want to show you something.
不远 不会花太久
It's not far away, won't take long.
什么东西
Well, what is it?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表