剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
这位帅气的先生叫什么
handsome gentleman have a name?
布鲁斯
Bruce.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
布鲁斯 这一点都不会疼
Well, Bruce, this won't hurt a bit.
这里有医生吗
Is there a doctor in the house?
不...不好意思...
No, just... Excuse...
等等 等等
Just wait! Wait!
等一会儿
Wait one second!
回家去吧
Go home.
我没事
I'm fine.
你从昨天晚上起就在忙活
You've been running this since last night,
还被喷了一脸毒气 回家吧
and you got a face full of that gas. Go home.
你回家吗
You going home?
我猜就是
I didn't think so.
也许我是该回去睡一觉
Maybe I will go get some sleep.
是吗 好主意
Yeah? Good idea.
但总算有进展 是吧
But we got somewhere, right?
至少我们现在知道是谁帮杰罗姆逃出阿卡姆了
At least now we know who broke Jerome out of Arkham.
是啊 独居的瞎眼疯老头
Yeah. Crazy old blind man that lived alone.
聪明的瞎眼疯老头
The clever crazy old blind man.
如果是他父亲帮他越了狱 杰罗姆为什么杀他
If his father broke him out, why'd Jerome kill him, huh?
大概自从你把他送去阿卡姆
He was probably playing this maniac shtick
他就在谋划干这疯狂事了
since you sent him away.
他就是个孩子
He was just a kid.
这世上每个混♥蛋♥曾经都是个孩子
Every evil bastard in the world was just a kid once.
是啊
Yeah.
但我不认为是他父亲帮他越狱的
But I don't think it was his father that broke him out.
好吧
Well, cool.
又回到起点了
Back to square one.
好吧 我去睡会儿
All right, I will go and get some sleep.
对了
For the record,
我认识艾森比你久多了
I knew Essen a hell of a lot longer than you.
她救过我无数次
She saved my ass hundreds of times.
你真的该回家了
You really should go home.
我们明天一早就去找企鹅
First thing tomorrow, we'll go see Penguin.
你说得对
You're right.
他街上有耳目
He's got his ears on the street.
吉姆
Jim.
算了
Never mind.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
跟他们挥挥手
Give 'em a wave.
有人说布鲁斯人格分♥裂♥呢
Some people say Bruce has a split personality.
很不错 布鲁斯少爷
Very good, Master Bruce.
下一个魔术
For my next illusion,
我想请尊敬的副市长上台来
I'd like to call to the stage esteemed Deputy Mayor
有请哈里森·凯恩
Harrison Kane.
你觉得他俩眼熟吗
Is there something familiar to you about those two?
天呐
Oh, my God.
小莱 我正要
Lee, I was just...
吉姆 是芭芭拉
Jim, it's Barbara.
她也在这儿 我觉得杰罗姆可能也...
She's here. And-and I think maybe Jerome...
对了 没有人
By the way, nobody here...
能活着出去
is getting out alive.
好了 布鲁斯少爷 该走了
Right, Master Bruce, time to leave.
塞琳娜
Selina!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
你
You!
怎么回事
What's going on?
人♥质♥危机
Hostage situation.
魔术师刚刚杀了副市长
The magician just killed the deputy mayor.
是杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡
It's Jerome Valeska,
就是杀死艾森局长的那个人
the same man that killed Commissioner Essen.
这里谁负责
Who's in charge here?
看来是你了
I guess you are.
小莱
Lee.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-我一直在 -抱歉了 吉姆
- I've been trying to... - Sorry, Jimbo.
只是我啦
It's just little old me.
杰罗姆
Jerome.
你在外面吗
Are you outside?
你就在外面 是吧
You are, aren't you?
天呐
Oh, goody!
我发誓 你敢伤害她
I swear to God, if you've hurt her...
放松 詹姆斯
Breathe, James.
我还没碰你漂亮女朋友的一根汗毛呢
I haven't touched a hair on your girlfriend's pretty head.
自己看吧
See for yourself.
这可是直播电视节目啊
This is live television after all.
信♥号♥♥刚刚恢复
The feed just came back.
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son of a bitch.
这是实话 但不是重点
True, but not the point.
我们谈谈我想要什么吧
Hey, let's talk about what I want.
失陪
Excuse me.
四千七百万 一架直升机 不用说
$47 million, a helicopter, obviously,
我留在张氏干洗店的衣服
the dry cleaning I left at Mr. Chang's--
小心哦 那人可狡诈了
be careful, the man is a crook--
还有什么呢 小马吧
and, mm, I don't know, a pony.
给你十分钟 否则我就开始杀人
You got ten minutes, or I start killing people.
记住 这是直播
Remember, this is being broadcast
哥谭千家万户都看得到
to every home in Gotham, so, you know,
别搞出人命哦 再见
don't let people die. Bye.
挺顺利的啊
I think that went well.
够了
Enough!
收起你可悲的表演滚蛋吧
You need to pack up your pathetic little sideshow and leave.
是嘛
Is that right?
或许我不该替所有哥谭市民妄下断言
It may be presumptuous to speak for all the citizens of Gotham.
但我们受够你了
But we are sick of you!
你这个渺小恶毒的人
You're a small,vicious man
只想求关注 真可悲
with a pathetic need for attention.
够了
Enough, man.
真是够了
For God's sakes, enough.
我很想知道你有什么筹码 这位先生
I'm curious what your leverage is here, Mr...?
西奥·盖勒文
Theo Galavan.
好吧 西奥·盖勒文先生
Well, Mr. Theo Galavan,
你要是不坐下
if you don't sit down,
我就要打死你了
uh, I'm going to shoot you.
爆头
In the face.
我知道你心底还有些残存的人性
I know there is some human decency left in you.
如果你想要劫持人♥质♥ 就劫我吧
If you need to take a hostage, take me.
让这些人回到家人身边
But let these people go home to their families,
回到孩子身边
to their children.
真无聊
Boring.
是吧
Right?
带上人 我们进去
Get your men. We're going in.
我走这条路溜进派对
I used this to sneak into the party.
幸好那些白♥痴♥不知道
We're lucky those dummies didn't know about it.
等等
Wait.
-我们就出去了 -等等
- We're almost outside. - Wait.
我得回去
I have to go back.
你疯了吗 那人在杀人啊
Are you crazy? That guy was killing people!
是啊 阿尔弗雷德还在那儿呢
Yes, and Alfred's back there.
我不会回去的
I'm not going back.
我没指望你会
I don't expect you to.
塞琳娜
Selina...
我挺想你的
I miss you.
我只想告诉你这个
I just wanted to say that.
你敢抗命 我可以开了你
You're refusing a direct order? I could have your stripes.
那疯子杀了局长
That maniac killed the commissioner.
我不能让他杀我手下 我们没做好这种准备
Not my men. We're not equipped for this.
好吧 我自己去
Fine. I'll go it alone.
别动
Hold very still.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表