剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
我们的兄弟此刻就在渡海
Our brothers are crossing the ocean even now.
哥谭将在鲜血中得到救赎
Gotham will be redeemed in blood.
通过随机杀掉九个人吗
By killing nine random people?
你疯了
You're insane.
受害者并不都是随机的
And not all the victims are random.
哥谭之子
The Son of Gotham.
我要让你说实话
I'm gonna make sure that you are telling the truth.
你敢动我 我叔叔就会宰了你
Touch me, and my uncle will have you gutted.
行了吧
Are we good?
行了
Yes.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我就从没信过你那套戏码
I never bought your stupid act.
你装作是我的朋友
You pretended to be my friend.
再见了 茜尔薇
Good-bye, Silver.
杀了他
Kill him.
盖勒文在哪
Where's Galavan?!
你想要什么
What do you want?
当然是你的命了
Why, your life, of course.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我把硬盘修好了
I fixed the hard drive.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred?
你没事吧
You okay?
喝水吗
Glass of water?
无论怎样 我都不会在文件上签字的
I won't sign those papers, no matter what you do.
我已经放弃了
I'm resigned to that.
你是个非常勇敢的男孩
You're a very brave boy.
我只能通过其他方式得到你的公♥司♥了
I'll just have to acquire your company by other means.
我的真名是杜马
My true name is Dumas.
很久以前
And a long time ago,
我的家族曾被你的家族羞辱
my family were dishonored and degraded
贬低
by yours.
我很遗憾 但是...
I'm sorry about that, but...
几世纪以来我们高贵的家族
For centuries our noble clan
过得艰辛卑贱 默默无闻
lived in vile, squalid obscurity.
但我们心怀希望
But we lived in hope.
因为我们的守护圣徒
Because our patron saint
一直说着未来的荣耀之日
spoke of a glorious day to come.
但想迎来这一日
But that day would only come
必须先让哥谭九人
when nine men of Gotham
以及我们死敌最后的子嗣
and the last son of our mortal enemy
被正义之手斩除
are slain by righteous hands.
就是指你 布鲁斯
That's you, Bruce.
你就是最后的子嗣
You're the last son.
停下
Stop that.
高兴点 孩子
Be glad, boy.
你是你家族受膏[成圣]的赎罪者
You're the anointed redeemer of your family.
这七代人以来
For seven generations,
韦恩家族一直身陷于罪恶和腐♥败♥之中
the Wayne family has wallowed in vice and corruption.
今晚 在午夜天选之时
So tonight, at the forewarned hour of midnight,
杜马家族将大仇得报
the Dumas will be avenged,
而韦恩家族的罪恶
and the sins of the Wayne family
将以你的血洗刷干净
shall wash away in your blood.
该死的
Oh, bloody hell!
*前路黑暗*
*The path is dark*
*遮蔽双眼*
*So dark I cannot see*
*但我不害怕*
*But I will not fear*
*因为我妈妈照顾我*
*For my mother looks over me*
怎么回事
What the hell?
可算醒了
At last.
你感觉怎样呀
How are you feeling?
不太好
Not so good.
尼格玛
Nygma?
说来话长
Long story.
他是我的朋友
He's a friend.
朋友
A friend?
对了 不用谢
You're welcome, by the way.
救你一命什么的 用不着谢我
No thanks needed, saving your life and all.
对了 我是该谢谢你
Yeah, thanks, I guess.
不用 真的
No, really.
我们是朋友嘛
What are friends for?
你被打得不轻啊
You got beat pretty bad.
盖勒文脾气真火爆 是吧
That Galavan is a pistol, isn't he?
没错
Yeah, he is.
你当然可以离开 吉姆
You're free to go, of course, Jim.
尽管你现在是个亡命逃犯
Desperate fugitive from the law, though you be.
但我还是恳请你
But I beg of you,
坐下来想一想吧
sit and consider.
我们因西奥·盖勒文而联♥系♥在一起
You and I share a bond in Theo Galavan.
可以说 是有同样的深仇大恨
A passion, if you will.
如果说我们什么时候应该合作
If there was ever a time for us to work together,
那就是现在了
now is that time.
没错 哥哥 这都是你的
Yes, brother, it's all yours.
拜托你笑一笑啊
For God's sakes, smile.
你找到那个管家了吗
Did you find the manservant?
没有
Nope.
你把他丢了
You lost him?
一个老管家能做什么
What can one old butler do?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
重要的是你懒散的态度
The point is your lackadaisical attitude.
我们要筑造一个帝国
We're building an empire here.
紧张了 是吗
Getting nervous, are we?
你的幼稚没那么好笑了
Your childishness is no longer funny.
你得成熟起来了
You need to grow up.
得了 别那么严肃了
Oh, please. Pull the stick out, big shot.
我可是知道你从前的样子
Like I don't know you from way back.
住口
Don't.
没有这些金钱和权力 你算什么
Without all of this wealth and power, what are you?
不过是个可悲的小...
A sad little...
我说 住口
I said don't.
西奥叔叔
Uncle Theo?
亲爱的
Yes, my dear.
有什么事
What is it?
我感冒了
I'm fighting off a cold.
我今晚想早一点睡觉
I was thinking I'd go to bed early tonight,
如果我可以不去...
if it's okay to miss out on...
参加仪式的话
the ceremony?
感冒
A cold?
真的吗
Really?
茜尔薇 我不禁怀疑
I'm beginning to wonder, Silver,
你是不是能胜任今后的工作
if you're cut out for the task ahead of us.
我可以的
I am.
布鲁斯·韦恩击败了你
Bruce Wayne bested you,
而你仍同情他
and yet you still feel for him.
他对你来说应该无足轻重
He should be nothing to you.
是这样的
He is.
他对来说毫无意义
He's nothing to me.
但你也没法眼睁睁看着他死吧
But you can't watch him die, can you?
你心软了 茜尔薇
You're soft, Silver.
你有同情心了
You have compassion.
没有
No.
没有吗
No?
那就试试看吧
Let's see, shall we?
我要考验你一下
I'm going to give you a test.
什么都行
Anything.
让布鲁斯·韦恩再次爱上你
Make Bruce Wayne fall in love with you all over again.
我想看到他死前给你一吻
I want to see him kiss you before he dies.
但是他已经知道了
But he knows.
他现在知道我是什么人了
He knows what I am now.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表