剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
What are you gonna do,
杀了我们吗
kill us?
没错
Yep.
上帝啊
Oh, God!
我去检查另一个房♥间
I'll check the other room.
安全
Clear!
她不在这里
She's not here.
该死
Damn.
一股香香的烤肉味儿 真闹心
I hate how it smells like good barbecue.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
布洛克
Bullock, hey!
干吗
What?!
他把我吓了一跳
Scared the hell out of me!
这下他死了
And now he's dead.
干得漂亮 布洛克
Nice work, Bullock.
是吗 是我把他踢死了吗
Oh, yeah. My kicks did it?
也许是因为他都烤成卷饼了
Maybe it's because he's fried like a taquito!
这不是我的错
It's not on me.
看来塞琳娜说的是真话
Looks like Selina was telling the truth.
我不想说死人坏话
Look, I don't want to speak ill of the dead,
但是这两个混♥蛋♥罪有应得
but these asshats had it coming.
这两个混♥蛋♥是专业纵火犯
These asshats were professional arsonists.
有人雇了他们
Somebody hired them.
为什么针对韦恩集团
Why Wayne Enterprises?
谁管呢
Who cares, all right?
有个疯子纵火小妞
There's a freaky firefly chick
正拿着个喷火器逍遥法外呢
on the loose with a flamethrower.
我们从那里入手吧
Let's start there.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
你好 布奇
Hello, Butch.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
我就是过来看看
I just wanted to check in,
看一切是否顺利
see how things were going.
有什么不满意的吗
Any complaints?
没有 先生 我感觉特别好
No. No, sir. I'm fine like a bottle of wine.
那就好
Good.
你在这里前途无量
You have a real future here.
你勤奋努力 一心为主 忠心耿耿
You are a hard worker, and you're loyal to a fault.
过奖了 老大
Thank you, boss.
可惜不是对我忠心
If only you were loyal to me.
我...
I, uh...
我听不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
行了 布奇 给自己留点尊严吧
Come on, Butch. Have some dignity.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you were doing.
你是在找企鹅的母亲吧
You were looking for Penguin's mother, weren't you?
手这招真妙
The hand was a nice touch.
差点被你骗过去了
Almost fooled me.
企鹅怎么说服你那么做的
How on earth did Penguin get you to do that?
我是他的仆人
I'm his servant.
他说什么 我就得做什么
I have to obey him in all things.
企鹅在你身上动手脚了啊
Penguin's done a number on you, huh?
控制了你的精神
Tinkered with your wiring.
也许我们能帮上忙
Perhaps we can help.
塔比
Tabby?
塔比 能请你过来下吗
Tabby, could you come here, please?
企鹅给这个可怜人洗♥脑♥了
Penguin has brainwashed this poor soul.
能帮他吗
Can we help?
乐意至极
Be my pleasure.
好吧 我们...
All right, let-let's...
我们先谈谈 好好谈谈吧
let's talk about this. Can we talk about this?
别冲动
Take it easy.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
放松
Relax.
我们就是想帮帮你
We just want to help.
你们俩慢慢玩吧
I'll leave you two to it.
别忘了 一小时后开晚饭
Uh, remember, dinner's in an hour.
我们布下了警戒线
We've set up a perimeter.
她跑不远
She can't have gotten far.
还派人在塞琳娜·凯尔的住处守着了
And we're sitting on Selina Kyle's place.
有新消息就通知我
Keep me posted.
布莉姬特·派克一直遭受虐待
Bridgit Pike was abused her whole life,
被迫放火
forced to set those fires.
我答应我的线人 会保她周全
I promised my informant I would keep her safe.
不是你说卢克·加勒特还是个孩子吗
Weren't you the one saying that Luke Garrett was just a kid?
我们要替他讨回公道
That we owe him justice?
我是这么说了
I know that's what I said.
你说得对
And you were right.
她杀了他
And now she killed him.
现在她又背上了两条人命
Now she has two more dead bodies on her.
所以我不管她有什么苦衷之类的
So I don't care about the hows and the whys and the boo-hoos.
你不能乱许下无法遵守的承诺
You don't make promises you can't keep.
找到她 抓到她
You find her and you take her down.
明白了吗
Clear?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你在这上面看鸟的时间加起来得有好几年了
We must've spent years up here, watching these birds.
还记得米奇·斯拉特喊我们孤儿杂种
Remember when Mickey Slattery called us orphan bastards
我们想把他推下屋顶那次吗
and we tried to throw him off the roof?
警♥察♥就守在我家外面
The cops are outside my place.
你得离开这里
You need to get out of town.
我不怕他们
I'm not scared of them.
布莉姬特 我知道你对你哥哥们做了什么
Bridgit, I know what you did to your brothers.
虽然他们也是活该 但是
Not that they didn't deserve it, but...
没想到啊
I was surprised.
凯尔烧得很旺 但乔烧得最亮
Cale flamed up good, but it was Joe who burned the brightest.
你口气都不像自己了
You don't sound like yourself.
我不再是原来的我了
I'm not myself anymore.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
就像你说的那样
Just like you told me I was.
你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我要去找其余的那些
I'm gonna go after the rest of them.
其余的谁
The rest of who?
那些混♥蛋♥ 恶霸
The pervs and the bullies.
那些伤害我们这种人的人
The ones who hurt people like us.
没有谁找过我麻烦 伤害过我
No one's ever gone after me or hurt me.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
首要规则
Rule number one:
照顾好首要人物
look after number one.
就是你
That's you.
别发疯 否则你会害死自己
Don't be crazy, or you'll get yourself killed.
别担心我 塞琳娜
Don't worry about me, Selina.
-我本来就该这么做 -布莉姬特
- This is what I was meant to do. - Bridgit,
求你 别这样
please, don't do this.
很高兴有人在乎我
It's nice to have someone who cares about me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我才不在乎
I don't care.
我就是觉得你在犯傻 但是
I just think you're being dumb. But...
祝你好运
good luck.
回头见
I'll see you around.
敬杯酒
A toast.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
临时出了点事
Something came up last minute.
我刚刚说到
As I was saying:
敬家人
To family.
说到底 家人才是最重要的
In the end, it's all that matters.
家人
Family.
希望 将来
I hope, in time,
你也能把我们当做家人 布鲁斯
you'll come to think of us as family, Bruce.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经挺久没有
It's-it's been some time since I had a...
吃过这样一顿饭了
a meal like this.
跟女生一起吃吗
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表