剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我肯定是没听到
I must've missed it.
这是直接命令
This is a direct order.
你不属于这里了
You don't belong here anymore.
回家去
Go home.
好了
Okay.
这样吧
Well, let's see.
如果我不能把坑挖得更大
If I can't make the hole bigger,
那就把你变小点
then I'll make you smaller.
谁吃了我的三明治
Who has eaten my sandwich?
这么隐蔽的森林
For a secluded forest,
人流还真不少
this place sure has a lot of foot traffic.
看来里面要挤了
Looks like it's gonna get a tad crowded in there.
我就回来
I'll be back.
你在这儿啊 布鲁斯少爷
Ah, there you are, Master Bruce.
到处找你呢
Been looking all over the gaff for you.
这下面有点闷吧
Bit dreary down here, isn't it?
想吃点什么吗
Fancy something to eat?
怎么了
What's up?
我想问你个问题
I need to ask you a question.
你要保证会告诉我实话
And I need your word that you're going to be honest with me.
一向如此
I always am.
好吧 我保证
All right, you have my word.
我的训练
My training...
这些我需要的
the skills that I need
用来铲除韦恩集团腐♥败♥的技能
to take down the corruption at Wayne Enterprises.
要多久才能掌握
How long will it take?
这没有固定时间线啊
Well, there's no set timeline.
实在不是那样的啊
It doesn't really work like that, does it?
阿尔弗雷德 一年吗
Alfred. A year?
还是两年
Two years?
五年
Five?
要比那长多了
Well, a lot longer than that,
你才能成为你想做的那种人
for you to be the man that you need to be.
但你早晚会成功的 我保证
But you will get there, I promise you that.
但在此期间有多少人要受苦
Yeah, well, how many will suffer in the meantime?
有多少人要因我家族公♥司♥的
How many will die because of the crimes
罪行而死
committed by my family's company?
什么
What...
谁
Who...
你为什么会说这样的话 布鲁斯少爷
Where's all this coming from, Master Bruce?
我今早跟盖勒文市长谈过
I spoke to... Mayor Galavan this morning.
然后呢
And...?
他要我把我韦恩集团的股份卖♥♥给他
He wants me to sell him my shares in Wayne Enterprises
这样他才能...治理好公♥司♥
so he can... fix the company.
清理哥谭
Clean up Gotham.
这样啊
I see.
你瞒着我什么呢
And what aren't you telling me?
他说
He says...
他知道杀害我父母的人的身份
that he knows the identity of the man who killed my parents.
他想以此换公♥司♥ 是吗
Which he's offering in return for the company, right?
是的
Yes.
但这...
Yeah, well, that's...
不算公平交换啊
not an offer, is it?
这是敲诈
That's bloody extortion.
但我还是不得不考虑 阿尔弗雷德
Yeah, well, I can't help but consider it, Alfred.
你不该考虑
Well, you shouldn't.
敲诈
There's a fine line
和谈判之间只有一线之隔
between extortion and negotiation.
是的 布鲁斯少爷 但总归是有道线
Yes, there is, Master Bruce, but there's still a line.
我父母被杀
My parents were killed
就是因为父亲试图制止腐♥败♥
because of the corruption that my father was trying to stop.
到目前为止
As of now, their...
他们的死根本白费了
their deaths have been in vain,
但如果盖勒文市长真能
but if Mayor Galavan can truly...
如果他真能治理好韦恩集团
if he can truly fix Wayne Enterprises,
那么我不是有道德责任
isn't it my moral... duty
让他那么做吗
to allow him to do so?
为了我父亲的遗志
For my father's legacy?
韦恩集团不是托马斯和玛莎·韦恩的遗志
Wayne Enterprises isn't Thomas and Martha Wayne's legacy.
他们的遗志就站在这里
That legacy is standing right here.
在我面前
With me.
阿尔弗雷德 我只希望这一切结束是不是不对
Alfred, am I wrong if I just want it all to be over?
我只希望这一切结束
I just want... I just want it to be over.
不不 你没什么不对
No, no. No, you're not wrong.
过来
Come here.
你没什么不对
You're not wrong.
是啊
I know.
居然还这么合身简直难以置信
Can you believe it still fits?
你记得
Do you remember
我们第一次来这里的情景吗
when we first visited this place?
我是多么激动
How excited I was
能在这里结婚
to get married here?
你觉得哥谭市警局找来之前你还能撑多久
How long do you think you have before the GCPD finds us?
你总这样
So typical.
我在说我们的事
I'm talking about us,
你却想着
and your head...
工作
...is in work.
根本没有"我们"
There is no "Us."
这都是干什么
What is all this?
这是我的婚纱
Well, this is my wedding dress.
裁缝还替我存着
The tailor still had it in storage.
多走运啊
I mean, can you believe the luck?
或是命运
Or fate.
那是卡拉翰神父
That's Father Callahan.
你还记得吧
You remember him, of course.
这几个
And these bozos...
不认识 但婚礼总得有人见证
Who knows? But you can't have a wedding without witnesses.
这是法律
That's the law.
芭芭拉
Barbara...
吉姆
Jim...
拜托别一副惊讶不爽的样子
please don't act all surprised and aggrieved.
你早知道
You knew,
从头就知道
from the start,
这是个陷阱
that this was a trap.
但你觉得
But you thought, "Hey,
"让坏人放马过来好了
let the bad guys take their best shot.
我可是吉姆·戈登
I'm Jim Gordon.
我会想办法获胜的
I'll find a way to win.
或是送命"
Or die."
现在是第二选项 亲爱的
It's option B, baby.
你最真挚的愿望成真了
Your fondest wish come true.
我才不想死
I don't want to die.
你当然想了
Sure you do.
隐藏真实的自己 你难道不厌倦吗
Aren't you tired of hiding your true self?
自欺欺人 难道不厌倦吗
Tired of lying to yourself?
欺骗小莱
To Lee?
我从不欺骗小莱
I don't lie to Lee.
是吗
Really?
那我们问问她吧
Let's ask her.
小莱
Lee!
好好享受吧
Savor every moment.
好啊 妹子
Hey, girlfriend.
我们真得好好谈谈这个坏小子
We really need to talk about this bad boy.
我们有过真情
We had real love.
你向我求婚
You asked me to marry you.
我订了教堂 买♥♥了婚纱
I booked the church. I bought a damn wedding dress.
吉姆
Jim...
我也是傻
fool that I am,
即便是现在也还爱着你
I still love you even now.
我订了教堂 买♥♥了婚纱
I booked the church. I bought a damn wedding dress.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表