剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
这是为了雷吉
That's for Reggie.
我不知道你想从布鲁斯少爷这儿得到什么
Now, I don't know what you want with Master Bruce,
但我确定
but I'm certain
没有你 他能过得更好
that his life's gonna be a damn sight better without you in it.
如果你能考虑为我的市长竞选背书
I would be honored if you would consider...
我将不胜荣幸
endorsing me for mayor.
但如果你能向我保证
But if you can give me your word...
承诺我们不用单独面对
we won't have to face it alone...
我就背书你
...you'll have my endorsement.
我已经挺久没有吃过这样一顿饭了
It's-it's been some time since I had a meal like this.
你该经常过来
You should come over more often.
我们可以一起玩玩
We can, like, hang out or whatever.
好啊
I'd like that.
放开我 你个怪胎
Let go of me, you freak.
听我说
Listen to me.
我是为你做的
I did it for you.
柯丽丝汀
Kristen?
我一直在关注韦恩集团的动向
I've been following the goings-on at Wayne Enterprises.
你都发现了什么
What have you learned?
你父亲是个好人
That your father was a good man.
尽管如此
But in spite of that,
他公♥司♥里还是有坏事发生
bad things happened at his company.
你是在找企鹅的母亲吧
Looking for Penguin's mother, weren't you?
他说什么 我就得做什么
I have to obey him in all things.
企鹅给这个可怜人洗♥脑♥了
Penguin has brainwashed this poor soul.
能帮他吗
Can we help?
你们俩慢慢玩吧
I'll leave you two to it.
克里尔神父
Father Creel.
你抓到韦恩家的男孩了吗
You have the Wayne boy?
还没呢 但快了
Not yet. But soon.
我找到你母亲了
I found your mother.
-在哪 -码头的一间仓库
- Where? - In a warehouse down by the port.
你确定这里就是吗
You sure this is it?
我确定 老大
I'm sure, boss.
我母亲一旦安全了
Once my mother is safe,
我们就去找盖勒文和他妹妹算账
we go after Galavan and his sister.
他们要为自己的所作所为付出代价
They're gonna pay for what they've done.
母亲
Mother!
母亲
Mother.
你还好吗
You're okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald?
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
你可爱的小脸蛋儿
Your sweet face.
像是幻觉一般
Like a vision.
我带你回家 好吗
I'm taking you home, okay?
我还以为
And there I was,
你知道什么是后果呢
thinking you understood the meaning of consequences.
后果吗 当然
Consequences, yes.
我向你保证
I assure you
等我救出母亲后
that my understanding of consequences
会让你明白我对后果的理解的
will be made quite clear once my mother is outside.
但我们在一起很开心啊
But we've had so much fun together.
我妹妹对她的玩物总会产生依恋
My sister gets attached to her playthings,
所以我得坚持她留在这里
so I must insist she stay.
那断线钳根本毫无用处
And those bolt cutters are useless.
想要出去就只有靠这个
The only way out of there is with this.
好吧
Very well.
布奇
Butch?
朝他们脑袋开枪 然后去抢钥匙
Shoot them both in the head and grab the key.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald?
我很抱歉 母亲
Mother, I'm sorry,
但他们对你做的事我无法忍♥受
but what they've done to you will not stand!
我命令你
I gave you an order!
朝他们脑袋开枪
Shoot them both in the head.
不
No.
不不不 那不可能
No, no, no, that's not possible.
你必须服从我
You have to obey me.
你必须
You have to!
那已经是过去了
That time has passed.
他们把我治好了
They fixed me.
塔比很了解洗♥脑♥程序
Tabby is well-versed in the protocols of conditioning.
过程中总会设置个触发词
There's always a trigger word implanted during the process.
我只需让布奇记起那是什么
All I had to do was get Butch remember what it is.
我承认 花了不少功夫
I'll admit, it took a few tries.
但还是成功了
And now here we are.
求你们
Please.
我还有利用价值
I can still be valuable.
你会发现的
You'll see.
真希望是如此
I so wish that were true.
杀我可以 放她走吧
Then kill me if you must, but let her go.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
看着不像求人的态度啊
Doesn't look like begging to me.
是呢 一点都不诚恳
Indeed, half-hearted at best.
拜托
Please.
让我做什么都行
I'll do anything.
看来她已经起到作用了
Perhaps she has served her purpose.
别噘嘴
Don't pout.
你还有个前市长
You still have the former mayor.
他好无聊
He's so dull.
老是哼哼唧唧的
He just moans all the time.
我跟你说了会没事的
I told you everything would be okay.
不是吗
Didn't I?
会没事的
And it will be.
不
No!
不
No!
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald?
出什么事了
What is wrong?
你看起来好难过
You look so sad.
没事 母亲
Nothing's wrong, mother.
什么事都没有
Nothing at all.
我们现在在一起了
We're together now.
这是最重要的
That's all that matters.
只有这个最重要 不是吗
That's all that ever mattered, right?
从你还是个小婴儿时就一直如此
Ever since... you were just a little baby.
我的小科波特
My little Cobblepot.
对不起
I'm sorry.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
你一直都是个好孩子
You were always such a good boy.
不 不要
No, no.
杀了他
Kill him.
把尸体扔了...
Dump the bodies...
随便扔在哪
anywhere.
你没胆子自己动手杀了我吗
You don't have the stomach to kill me yourself?
怪不得你们家族被赶出城了
No wonder your family was run out of town.
你们家都是一群孬种
You come from a long line of cowards!
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
有
Yes.
我会杀了你的
I'm going to kill you.
你是个变♥态♥
You are a psychopath!
我并不是你想的那样
I am not the man you think I am!
我绝不会伤害你的
I would never do anything to hurt you.
起床啦
Rise and shine.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我把你永远驱逐了
I banished you for good.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表