剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
I would gladly join you, but I imagine an amateur is no asset.
大概反会坏事
A hindrance, perhaps.
是的 我们需要吉姆·戈登
That's very true. We need Jim Gordon.
他最适合干这种事了
He's perfect for this kind of thing.
他在哪呢
Where is he?
是啊 吉姆·戈登在哪
Yeah, where is Jim Gordon?
说来话长 没人知道
It's a long story, but nobody knows.
好笑吗 爱德
Something funny, Ed?
你知道戈登在哪吗
Do you know where Gordon is?
你知道吗
Do you?
说话 四眼
Start speaking, Windows.
花钢板 亮格栅 寸步不离 我在哪
A diamond plate, a glowing grate, a place you never leave. Where am I?
什么
What?
家
Home.
谁的家 你家吗
Whose home? Your home?
戈登在你家
Gordon's at your home?
不...是的
N... No. Yes.
你是谁
Who are you?
祝你好运 老朋友
Good luck, old friend.
回头见
See you around.
希望不见
I hope not.
再见了 企鹅
Good-bye, Penguin.
再见 汤普金斯小姐
Good-bye, Ms. Thompkins.
请别把我想的太坏
Please don't think too badly of me.
我们是什么人无法改变
We are what we are.
是啊
That's true.
再见了 科波特先生
Good-bye, Mr. Cobblepot.
我们走吧
Let's go.
嗯
Yeah.
等着我
Wait here.
盖勒文抓了布鲁斯
Galavan has Bruce.
我明白
I understand.
保证我
Just promise me...
什么
What?
算了
Never mind.
做你觉得该做的
Do what you think is best.
都结束了来找我
Call me when it's over.
我一定很狼狈吧
I must look terrible.
不 没有
No. You don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好冷静啊
You're so calm.
就好像你根本不怕
It's like you're not scared.
我想我是不怕
I guess I'm not.
好奇怪
It's weird.
你...才奇怪
You... are weird.
但我爱你
But I love you.
是吗
Do you?
是的
I do.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
不
No.
不
No?
茜尔薇 我不知道你为什么这么做
Silver, I don't know why you're doing it,
但我知道你在玩弄我
but I know you're playing with me.
我知道逃跑就是一出戏
I know that whole escape was a ghoulish charade.
不是那样的
That's a horrible lie.
我跟你说这话是因为 等我死了
I'm only telling you this because, when I'm dead,
你可能会觉得内疚
you may feel bad,
我不希望你觉得你骗了我
and I don't want you to think you tricked me.
茜尔薇 我不爱你
Silver, I don't love you.
我同情你
I pity you.
你为什么这么做
Why do you do this?
有什么意义
What's the point?
西奥叔叔逼我的
Uncle Theo made me.
他说如果我不能让你再爱上我
He said if I can't make you love me again,
如果你不跟我吻别
if you don't kiss me good-bye,
那我就不配做这家人
then I'm not good enough for the family.
他就会赶走我
He's going to kick me out.
或者杀了我
Or kill me.
其实没区别
Same thing, really.
我明白了
I see.
天呐 我真没用
God, I'm such a loser.
邪恶 可悲 没用
An evil, pathetic loser.
不是的
You're not.
你是年轻 害怕
You're young and scared
被恶人控制了
and under the control of bad people.
你可以改变
You can change.
还有希望
There's hope.
你无法想象
You can't even imagine
我都做过什么
the things I've done.
没有希望了
There's no hope.
我回不去正常生活了
There's no going back to normal life.
我的家族就是我的一切
My family is all I have.
现在我连他们也失去了
Now I've lost them, too.
好了
All right.
大家准备好了吗 我们走吧
Everybody set? Let's go.
什么计划
What's the plan?
我们冲进大楼 找到盖勒文
We get into that building, find Galavan,
拿枪逼着他说出布鲁斯在哪
put a gun in his mouth until he gives up Bruce.
然后我慢慢杀了他
Then I kill him slowly.
不行 然后我们逮捕他
No. Then we arrest him.
不行
Yeah, no.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
他做了那么多恶事
After all that he has done?
他要接受审判
He's going to stand trial.
得让哥谭知道他的真面目
Gotham needs to know who he really is.
哥谭需要他死
Gotham needs him dead!
吵吵吵
Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.
能不能先别吵了 赶紧冲进去再说啊
Can we just stop the bunny and just first get in there, please,
各位
chaps?
是啊 我们走吧
Yes. Let's go.
说真的 就这样吗 你毫无计划吗
Seriously, that's it? You have no plan?
你打算怎么进去啊
How are you even going to get into the building?
我知道条路
I know a way.
她是谁
Who is she?
福克斯 这是小猫
Fox, that's Cat.
小猫 这是福克斯
Cat, Fox.
-你知道进去的路 -是的
- You know a way in? - Yeah.
我知道进去的路 戈登
I know a way in, Gordon.
我们怎么知道你不是在给我们下套
How do we know you haven't stitched us up?
你可经常换边站
I mean, you've switched sides often enough.
我们怎么知道你现在不是给盖勒文卖♥♥命了
How do we know that you're not working with Galavan now?
我怎么知道你不是穿橡皮衣的火星人
How do I know you're not a Martian in a rubber suit?
我信任她
I trust her.
你可以加入 小猫
You're in, Cat.
多谢帮忙
Thanks for your help.
拿件防弹衣 我们走吧
Grab a vest and let's go.
各位 我们总得准备个后备方案
People, surely we should have a backup strategy,
鉴于失败的可能性如此之大
given the strong possibilities of failure.
恰恰相反 福克斯先生
Au contraire, Mr. Fox.
失败是不可以的
Failure is not an option!
他说的没错
What he said.
好吧
As you like.
别装作你不害怕了
Stop acting like you're not scared.
我知道你是怕的
I know you are.
当然
Sure.
或许有点吧
Maybe a little but...
但我更多是觉得很鲜活
mostly, I feel very alive.
甚至开心
Happy, even.
我要见到我父母了
I'm going to see my parents.
先别急
Hold that thought.
好戏开始了
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表