剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
找人怪罪
Someone to blame.
就他们的事而言 我觉得是有罪人
In their case, I think there was someone to blame.
我也这么认为
Oh, so do I.
加糖吗
Sugar?
阿卡姆疯人院在
Arkham Asylum has been open
使用水疗和穿孔的年代之前
before the days of water cures
就建立了
and trepanning.
穿孔是指在颅骨上钻孔释放坏体液
That's boring a hole in the skull to release bad humors.
我们现在已经不那么做了
We don't do that anymore.
那是什么
What is that?
是个空气质量测量计
Oh, this measures air quality.
检测微粒
Micro particles.
韦恩先生担心病人们所处环境是否健康
Mr. Wayne is concerned that the patients are in a healthy environment.
担心哮喘隐患什么的
Asthma and whatnot.
目前看来情况还不错
You're doing good so far.
那太好了
I'm so relieved.
这边走
This way.
福克斯先生
Mr. Fox?
嗯
Yep.
来了
Coming.
你很像他
You remind me of him.
托马斯
Thomas.
你们有一样的眼神
You have that same look in your eyes.
什么眼神
What look is that?
坚定
Certainty.
作为科学家 这是我无法拥有的奢侈
As a scientist, that's a luxury that I cannot afford.
在科学中 总得保持一定的怀疑
No, in science, there must always be some doubt,
但托马斯没有
but not with Thomas, no.
托马斯对事物抱有信念
Thomas believed in things.
我觉得你是指
I think what you're referring to is...
道德准则
moral principles.
是的
Yes.
可惜 科学和道德相处并不融洽
Sadly, science and moral absolutes do not make easy bedfellows.
我们以前起的那些争执啊
Oh, the arguments we used to have.
我永远劝不动他
I could never make him listen.
我很高兴
I'm glad to hear that.
是吗
Are you?
你有没有想过 如果你父亲不那么坚定
Haven't you ever imagined a life that might have been,
生活可能是怎样一番模样
if your father hadn't been so certain?
如果他听了劝的话
If he had listened?
那他就不是他了
Then he wouldn't have been the man he was.
是啊
True.
但他也不会死了
But he wouldn't be dead, either.
还有你母亲
Along with your mother.
你父亲珍视的那些理想 真值得吗
Are those ideals that your father cherished so worth it?
你难道不想拿你坚信的一切
Wouldn't you gladly trade everything you believe
来换哪怕一天
for one more day,
一小时
one more hour,
你父母活过来吗
with your parents alive?
那么你承认了
So you admit it, then.
你承认你做了什么
You admit what you did.
我承认的是 布鲁斯
Here's what I admit, Bruce.
我曾是你父亲的朋友
That I was your father's friend.
我恳请过他
That I pleaded with him,
如今我也恳请你
as I plead with you now:
回去吧
Turn back.
你肯定有在乎的人
Surely you have those that you care about.
为了他们 为了你自己
For their sake, as well as your own,
做出你父亲没做的选择吧
make the choice your father did not.
你一直在找杀害你父母的凶手
You have been searching for the man who killed your parents,
但答案其实一直近在眼前
but the answer has always been right in front of you.
布鲁斯 你父亲让你变成了孤儿
Bruce, your father orphaned you.
是他的行动招致了那枚杀死他
His actions fired the bullet that killed him,
和你母亲的子弹
and your mother.
他清楚自己在做什么 还是一往直前
He knew what he was doing, and he did it anyway.
我求你 不要追随他走的道路
I'm begging you not to follow his path.
你问我 我是不是希望我父母还活着
You want to know if I wish my parents were alive?
当然
Of course.
我愿不愿付出一切换他们回来
Would I give anything to have them back?
当然
Yes.
但我父亲为他的信念
But my father fought and died
抗争 牺牲
for what he believed was right.
如果有必要
And if necessary...
我也会的
...so will I.
抓住他们
Take them.
看来你真是有其父必有其子
It seems you are your father's son.
我要你知道我多么敬重这一点
I want you to know how greatly I respect that.
塞琳娜·凯尔在哪
Where's Selina Kyle?
你把她怎么了
What have you done with her?
他们把你锁得好严实
They got you locked up good in here.
我会把我们弄出去的 布莉姬特
I'm going to get us out of here, Bridgit.
布鲁斯会找到我们的
Bruce is going to find us and...
然后我们找人给你看看
we'll get you help.
吃午饭了
Lunchtime.
我在哪
Where am I?
这不是一座岛吧
This isn't an island, is it?
女士 我只是个打工的
Hey, lady, I just work here.
要不要吃午饭了
You want your lunch?
你想干点有用的事吗
You want to make yourself useful?
给我做个烤奶酪三明治
Make me a grilled cheese sandwich.
会有人来找那韦恩家的孩子的
Someone will come looking for the Wayne boy.
是啊
Yes.
你喜欢他
You like him.
他很像托马斯
He reminds me of Thomas,
而我怀念他
whom I miss,
虽然这看上去很讽刺
ironic as that might seem.
那孩子是个威胁
The boy is a threat.
你知道该做什么
You know what needs to be done.
你没多少时间了
You don't have much time.
你的时间比你想的还要少
You have less than you imagine.
糟糕
Oh, no.
我们得谈谈 斯特兰奇
We need a word, Strange.
当然 我要怎么帮您
Of course. How might I be of service?
首先是父亲 现在是儿子
First the father, now the son.
你总是能吸引韦恩家族的目光
You have a habit of catching the eye of the Wayne family.
一切都在控制之中
Everything is under control.
你是这么说
So you say.
事实上 你已经忘记你的任务了
The fact is, you've lost sight of your mission.
派人拿着剑跑去哥谭
Sending men with swords into Gotham.
还有拿着冷冻枪的怪物
Freaks armed with freeze guns.
我的确有些失误
There have been missteps, I grant you,
但看看我们的成就啊
but look at all we've accomplished.
我才不在乎你的怪物呢
I do not care about your monsters.
他们跟起死回生有什么关系
What do they have to do with restoring the dead to life?
肢体再生一直是起死回生的
Physical regenereration has always been a necessary part
重要部分
of bringing back the dead.
我不得不采取一切必要手段
I had to resort to any means necessary
让人更强壮 更敏捷
to make humans stronger, faster...
虽说如此
Be that as it may,
你的主目标失败了
you have failed at your core objective.
不是这样的
That is not true.
永生是要起死回生
Immortality means returning to life
同时完好保存心智和记忆
with one's mind and memories intact,
而你没能做到
and you have not.
我做到了
Oh, but I have.
-什么时候 -今天
- When? - Today.
我把一个人复活了
I brought someone back.
记忆 情绪 灵魂
Memories, emotion, the soul itself,
全部起死回生
back from death.
如果你在撒谎
If you're lying...
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表