剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
但他扭曲了其目的 现在我认为他找到了...
He perverted it and now I believe he's found a way to...
复活死人的办法
Bring back the dead?
有点异想天开吧
A little far-fetched, don't you think?
也许吧 但他肯定有所隐瞒
Perhaps, but he's hiding something.
警♥察♥查不到
The police failed to find out what.
我觉得我能查到
I think I can do better.
是吗
That so?
我父亲叫停斯特兰奇的项目后 他就被杀了
When my father shut down Strange, he was killed.
塞琳娜 我只是想知道真♥相♥而已
Selina, I just want the truth, that's all.
你就是不见棺材不落泪 是吧
You just won't be happy until you get yourself killed, will you?
维克多·弗莱斯和西奥·盖勒文去阿卡姆时
Victor Fries and Theo Galavan both went to Arkham
都是死人了 两个人都活了
as dead men. Both returned.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你朋友布莉姬特也是
So did your friend Bridget.
等等 他们把她送去阿卡姆了
Wait, they sent her to Arkham?
她现在可能还在那里
She may still be there right now.
还活着
Alive.
我叫她离开这座城市的
I told her to leave town,
逃得远远的 但她不听
to run, but she didn't listen.
都怪我
It's my fault she's there.
塞琳娜 我们能弥补这件事
Selina, we can put this right.
斯特兰奇做好了应付警方的准备
Strange was ready for the police.
他甚至可能有内部线报
He may even have been tipped off.
唯一能查清♥真♥♥相♥的办法...
The only way we're gonna find out what's really going on in there...
就是我们自己闯进去
is if we break in ourselves.
闯进去
Break in?
闯进阿卡姆
To Arkham?
一个满是疯子的高度警戒设施
A highly guarded place that's packed with crazy people?
如果你觉得太危险 我就自己去吧
If it's too dangerous for you, I'll just go myself.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
监狱都是设计防止人越狱的 而不是闯入
Prisons are meant to stop people from breaking out, not in.
这是可以做到的
It can be done.
那里是疯人院 不是监狱
It's a loony bin, not a prison.
我知道能做到
I know it can be done.
但我要一个人去
But I go alone.
为什么
Why?
如果我被逮到 他们至多把我丢出来
If I get caught, they'll just toss me out.
没人在乎我
Nobody cares about me.
但你呢
But you?
他们看到你来了 会马上关掉整个设施
They see you coming and they'll shut that whole thing down
你都来不及通风报信
quicker than you can say "Rat."
那你就永远别想查明他们在做什么了
And then you'll never find out what they've been up to.
或者
That or...
他们会直接杀了你
they'll just kill you.
再说
Besides...
我已经有条进去的路了
I already know a way in.
就是这里
This is it.
杜马墓穴
The Dumas crypt.
我好多亲戚都埋在这里
Dozens of my relatives are buried here.
有人有钥匙吗
So does someone have a key?
好吧 钥匙 撬棒 一回事
All right. Key, crowbar.
这个
This one.
我祖父的
My grandfather's.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我们这样肯定违反了很多法律
I'm sure we're breaking more than a few laws right now.
不是吧 这个你就接受不了吗
Really? This is where you draw the line?
拜托
Come on.
你难道丝毫不觉得恐怖吗
This doesn't creep you out, even a little bit?
这可是盗墓
It's friggin' grave robbing!
不惜一切 哈维
Whatever it takes, Harvey.
帮帮忙
Little help?
据说那是阿泽瑞尔一直用的剑
That was said to be Azrael's sword up until the end.
他死了
He died?
不 他消失了
No, he disappeared.
阿泽瑞尔被认为是永生者
Azrael's thought to be immortal.
真美
It's beautiful.
给我吧
I will take that.
詹姆斯·戈登
James Gordon.
你
Time...
该
to...
死了
die!
让开 他必须死
Step aside. He must die.
是我啊 哥哥
It's me, brother.
你不认得我吗
Don't you recognize me?
我跟你无仇
My quarrel is not with you.
让开
Step aside.
塔比莎
Tabitha.
你妹妹
Your sister.
你要的东西在我这儿
I have what you're looking for.
塔比莎
Tabitha?
没错
That's right.
记得我们一起长大的地方吗
You remember where we grew up?
海边的那栋房♥子
The estate by the sea?
那是僧侣带走你之前
Before the monks took you.
我们的狗 我们的马
Our dogs, the horses?
我们曾那么开心
We were happy once.
你是西奥·盖勒文
You are Theo Galavan.
我哥哥
My brother.
西奥
Theo?
没错
Yes.
新市长 西奥·盖勒文
Theo Galavan, the new mayor...!
你记起来了吗
Do you remember now?
死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham.
死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham.
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
我们被派去杀他
We were sent to kill him.
是的 但是
Yes, yes, but...
他侮辱了我们家族的名誉
He dishonored our family name.
是的
Yes.
死神降临哥谭之子
Death to the Son of Gotham.
谢谢你提醒了我
Thank you for reminding me.
叛徒
Traitor.
哈维
Harvey?
他跑了
He's gone!
这里是布洛克
This is Bullock.
马上前来墓园增援
I need a backup down at the cemetery.
盖勒文又跑了
Galavan's in the wind again.
好了
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我让他记起来了
I made him remember.
记起来什么了
Remember what?
布鲁斯
Bruce.
"死神降临哥谭之子"
"Death to the Son of Gotham."
陪着她
Stay with her.
我得去找到布鲁斯
I need to find Bruce.
停车
Slow down!
我需要这辆车
I need this car.
-你已经不是警♥察♥了 戈登 -车给我
- You ain't a cop anymore, Gordon. - I need the damn car!
阿卡姆疯人院
快接 快接
Come on, come on.
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce?
不 是我 布鲁斯呢
No, it's me. Where's Bruce?
我不知道 他进城了
I don't know. He was in the city.
城里什么地方
Where in the city?
老实说 我完全不知道
Well, to be perfectly honest, I haven't got the foggiest.
那小子现在自有主意
He's got a mind of his own at the moment, that one, doesn't he?
好吧 我们得找到他
All right, well, we need to find him.
盖勒文可能要去杀他
Galavan could be coming after him.
你开玩笑呢吧 他不是在追杀你吗
Well, you're having a laugh, ain't you? I thought he was after you.
本来是的 但塔比莎激起了他的记忆
He was. Tabitha must have jogged his memory.
让他想起了他原本的任务
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表