剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
乔茜
Josie!
马丁纳兹
Martinez!
你们发誓以生命捍卫警徽的尊严吗
You swear to honor that badge with your life?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你们现在是哥谭市警局
You are now Unit Alpha
第一突击队的成员了
of the GCPD Strike Force
听从詹姆斯·戈登警探的命令
under the command of Detective James Gordon.
你们只对他负责 而他直接对我负责
You answer only to him, and him only to me.
解散
Dismissed.
突击队
Strike force?
挺威风的 是吧
Got a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
他们都是好孩子
They're good kids.
但是这么年轻就去面对外面的世界
But facing what's out there at their age?
这有很大风险 长官
That's a big risk, sir.
确实
True.
但我们还有什么顾虑呢
What do we got to lose?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
在巨大动♥乱♥面前
For your acts of courage
你表现出了英勇
in the face of overwhelming uncertainty,
为了表示对你的肯定
the city of Gotham would like to give you
哥谭市现授予你
this token of appreciation.
勇气勋章
The Medal of Valor and Bravery.
盖勒文先生
Mr. Galavan.
请不要见外 叫我西奥
Uh, please-- Theo.
西奥 老天啊
Theo, for Pete's sake,
您为什么不竞选市长呢
why aren't you running for mayor?
趴下
Get down!
大家都原地别动
Everybody stay where you are!
大家都好吗
Everyone okay?
没人受伤吧
Everyone?
知道吗
You know what?
哥谭人♥民♥不会因重压而退缩
Gothamites don't buckle under pressure,
我也不会
and neither will I.
这些渣滓想毁掉哥谭这座伟大的城市
We will not be intimidated by the scum
但我们不会被他们吓倒
that seek to reduce this great city of Gotham to ruins.
如果坏人想要阻止我竞选
If the bad guys want to stop me running,
那我想我也别无选择了
well, then I guess I got no choice.
我会竞选市长一职
I will run for mayor.
好啊
Yes!
市长候选人考菲尔德办公室
Hello, Caulfield for Mayor.
好的 好的
Yes, uh... will do!
抱歉 你们不能进去
Excuse me, you can't go in there.
考菲尔德女士 很高兴见到你
Miss Caulfield, what a pleasure.
请允许我做个自我介绍
Allow me to introduce myself.
我知道你是什么人
I can see what you are.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
我知道现在很晚了
I know it's late,
但此事刻不容缓
but I'm afraid there's no time for delay.
今早有人想杀西奥·盖勒文
Someone tried to kill Theo Galavan this morning.
你是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
是的
Actually, yes.
求你了 不要
Please, no.
我是位母亲
I'm a mother.
-等等 -我也有母亲
- Wait! - I have a mother, too.
站稳了 伙计们
Steady now, folks.
想想蓝天和玉米地
Just think of blue skies and cornfields.
我就这样
That's what I do.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
亲爱的 我也不知道
Darling, I got no freaking idea.
我们成天都干些疯事
We've been doing crazy stuff all day long.
好了 我们走了 抱歉把你们今晚搅和了
Well, we're away then. Sorry to ruin your evening.
记住了
Now, remember...
好了
Yeah.
我有你们的姓名和住址了
I got your names and addresses.
想想家人 闭紧嘴巴 好吗
So think about your families and keep mum, eh?
在等什么人吗
Are you waiting for someone?
没有
No.
那是你的工作
That's your job.
这是为了雷吉
That's for Reggie.
我知道是你杀了他
I know you killed him.
我不知道你想从布鲁斯少爷这儿得到什么
Now, I don't know what you want with Master Bruce,
但我确定
but I'm certain
没有你 他能过得更好
that his life's gonna be a damn sight better without you in it.
你给自己行行好 小妞
So you do yourself a favor, treacle,
滚蛋吧
and jog on.
好啊
All good.
布鲁斯少爷
Oh, Master Bruce.
如果你愿意 我可以开到前门去
You know, I could always pull out front, if you want.
不了
No, uh,
阿尔弗雷德 我不想其他孩子看到
Alfred, I don't want the other kids to see...
你有个管家
To see that you've got a butler.
嗯 我完全理解
Yeah, I completely understand that.
我按你说的预约了明晚的晚餐
I made dinner reservations, as requested, for tomorrow night.
盖勒文先生提议去君威酒店
Mr. Galavan suggested the Regal Hotel.
挺高档的
It's very posh.
得花不少的钱了
You're gonna be forking out serious dosh for that, I'll tell you.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
请他吃顿饭不算什么
Dinner's the least I can do to repay him.
布鲁斯少爷
Uh, Master Bruce,
你去哪
where are you going?
我算了 韦恩庄园离这里有6.5英里
Now, I clocked Wayne Manor at exactly six and a half miles.
90分钟到两小时内应该能到
It should take 90 minutes to two hours,
当然了 这要看你中间停下来几次
depending on how many times you stop, of course.
是你说你想训练的
Now, you said you wanted to train.
做好准备
To prepare.
训练吧
Well, this is it.
等等 你
Wait, you...
你要我走回去吗
you expect me to-to walk?
不 布鲁斯少爷
No, Master Bruce.
我要你跑回去
I expect you to run.
柯林格小姐
Miss Kringle,
自从我第一次见到你
ever since I first laid eyes on you,
我就感到与你心有灵犀
I've felt this deep connection.
或许你也有同感
Perhaps you've felt it, too?
俗死了
How cheesy.
柯林格小姐
Miss Kringle,
你或许早已感觉到了我的爱慕
you've perhaps felt my affections from afar.
"早已" 不是吧 天呐
"Afar"? Really? Oh, God.
柯林格小姐
Miss Kringle...
闭嘴
Be quiet.
我不需要你评头论足
I don't need your opinion.
你需要别再嘟嘟囔囔
What you need is to stop mumbling
畏手畏脚 直接告诉她你的想法
and fumbling and tell her what's up.
她一直被人欺负 不被珍惜
Well, she's been bullied and taken for granted for too long.
我希望她明白
And I want her to understand...
你救了她一命
You saved her life!
老天爷啊
For God's sake!
她欠你的
She owes you.
这是你应得的
Take what you deserve.
柯林格小姐
Miss Kringle.
今晚 一起吃饭
Dinner, tonight.
来我家 8点
Chez Moi. 8:00.
好
Okay.
那好啊
I'd like that.
的确会很好
You will.
一个明智的警♥察♥曾说
A wise cop once said,
如果你逮到个砸窗户的小孩
if you catch a kid smashing a window,
哪怕他很小 也得抓他
even a small one, bust him.
你放过他 他会再去砸别的窗子
You let it slide, and he'll smash another one.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表