剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
是他策划了整件事
He made this whole thing happen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我恐怕无以为报
I'm not sure I can ever repay you.
不必
It won't be necessary.
我乐意帮助老朋友
I'm happy to help an old friend.
现在怎么办
What now?
你问我吗
You're asking me?
两小时前我还是个死人呢
Two hours ago, I was a dead man.
我有人能帮你出国
I have people that will get you out of the country.
也可以在哥谭给你安排个安全的住处
Or I can arrange a safe place for you in Gotham.
你自己选
Your choice.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我想去找小莱
I want to go find Lee.
但那就得先洗清我的罪名
But to do that, I have to clear my name.
那我就得回哥谭
And to do that, I have to go back to Gotham.
那么你有答案了
So there's your answer.
我心里一部分想逃
Part of me says, run.
我呼吸到了新鲜空气
I'm breathing fresh air.
我不想再回去了
I can't go back inside.
如果你逃
If you run,
你就得一直跑下去
you've got to keep running.
这有些人可以承受
Some people can live with that.
你是个斗士 吉姆
You're a fighter, Jim.
你被打趴了
You got knocked down.
你会一直趴着吗
Do you stay down?
还是重新站起来
Or do you get back up?
你觉得呢 小子
What do you think, kid?
帕克
Puck?
不不 我们都出来了 别这样
No. No, we made it. Come on.
别这样啊
Come on. No. Come on!
别放弃
Don't give up!
帕克
Puck?
他死了
He's gone.
吉姆 他死了
Jim, he's gone.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表