剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
I have an idea.
你好啊
Hey, you.
早上好
Good morning.
今天怎么样
How's your day look?
突击队今天又要去进行突袭
The strike force is going out on another raid.
突击队
Strike force.
我讨厌这名字
I hate that name.
我也不是太喜欢
Yeah, I'm not wild about it myself,
但是巴恩斯能办成事
but Barnes gets things done.
他想叫什么都行
He can call us what he likes.
好吧 那么你和突击队去突击
All right, so you go strike with your force,
晚上回来后咱们干什么
then what are we doing tonight?
-睡觉 -不行 今晚是约会之夜 先生
- Sleep. - Uh-uh, it's date night, mister.
和谁
With who?
早安 爱德
Morning, Ed.
警探 汤普金斯小姐
Detective, Ms. Thompkins.
正如你们所知 我最近在和柯林格小姐约会
As you may have heard, I've recently been seeing Miss Kringle.
柯丽丝汀
Kristen.
而她建议
And she mentioned
和其他人一起出去比较好
that it might be nice to go out with other people along,
所以我想 不知你们两人愿不愿
so I thought, perhaps, the two of you would enjoy
今晚和我们共进晚餐
joining us for dinner tonight.
-我们不行 -我们很乐意
- We can't. - We'd love to.
好吧
Sure.
行 行啊 太好了
Yeah, yeah, no. Great.
事实上 我刚买♥♥了奶酪火锅
As a matter of fact, I just bought some new fondue pots.
咱们去我家吃怎么样
Why don't we do it at my house?
好极了 好极了
Excellent, excellent.
我去和柯丽丝汀说
I'll go tell Kristen.
我知道 我知道 但这样做才像样
I know, I know, but it was the decent thing to do.
奶酪火锅
Fondue?
你吃过吗 可好吃了
Have you ever tried it? It's delicious.
那是在你家里
It's at your place.
我们又不能借口离开
We can't leave.
咱们已经在家了
We're already home.
-被困住了 -别那么凶嘛
- Trapped. - Don't be mean.
想办法找找乐子呗
We'll make it fun.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
戈登警探
Detective Gordon?
早上好
Good morning.
我们能不能 单独谈谈
I wonder if we could, uh, talk alone?
当然可以
Of course.
谢谢你能抽出宝贵时间
Thank you for, uh, giving me some of your valuable time.
没什么
Not a problem.
晚会那晚 我...
That night at the gala, I...
我一直在回想
I just keep going through it.
我也是
Me, too.
我之前从没杀过人
I've never killed a man before.
恐惧 鲜血
Fear... blood...
我一遍遍地重温那一刻
I relive that moment over and over.
这些念头会消失吗
Do those thoughts ever go away?
不会
No.
但时间久了 就没那么强烈了
But over time, they lose their power.
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
也许吧
I guess I did.
我都觉得不可思议
I'm kind of amazed at myself.
而你 一直在做正确的事 这是
You, doing the right thing, it's what you do
你的日常工作
every day.
所以大家对你的评价才那么高
That's why people speak so highly of you.
你对这座城市的人♥民♥ 是一个符号♥
You're a symbol to the people of this city--
象征了希望 和荣誉
of hope, of honor.
所以我今天才来找你
That's why I'm here.
如果你能考虑
I would be honored...
为我的市长竞选背书
if you would consider...
我将不胜荣幸
endorsing me for mayor.
背书啊
Endorsement.
我很荣幸
I'm flattered, but, uh,
但恐怕警♥察♥和政客不太搭
I'm afraid policemen and politics don't mix.
巡警或许如此
Maybe not for the cop on the street,
但你还是警♥察♥工会的主席
but you're the president of the Policeman's Union.
你的号♥召 警员们都会响应
Where you lead, officers will follow.
这种力量
That's more power
可不是武力能达到的
than the kind that comes out of a gun.
我觉得你是个好人
You seem like a good man,
但是
but...
我恐怕只能拒绝你了
I'm afraid my answer has to be no.
我不搞背书
I don't do endorsements.
我知道逼你也没用
I know better than to push.
但还是考虑一下吧
But think about it.
我们真的能帮助彼此
We could really help each other.
你好 企鹅
Hi, Penguin.
有事吗
What do you want?
干吗这么阴郁
Why so glum?
我刚丢了一大笔钱
I just lost a lot of money.
可怜的小东西
Poor sad little bread head.
钱不重要
The money is immaterial.
重要的是有人背叛了我
Someone must have betrayed me.
我亲近的人
Someone close.
这可不一定 老大
You don't know that, boss.
不一定吗
Oh, don't I?
不一定吗
Don't I?!
镇定 鸟人
Chill, birdman.
我有活儿要交给你
I got a job for you.
那是什么
What's that?
你得去烧为平地的地址
Addresses of places you're gonna burn to the ground.
今晚就开始
Starting tonight.
又要纵火啦
Arson now?
好吧 可以
Sure, fine.
随便了
Whatever.
如果我能找到值得信任的纵火犯的话
If I can find a trustworthy arsonist.
真是疑神疑鬼啊
Paranoid, huh?
振作一点 小子
Get your head together, little man,
把事办好
and get it done.
对了 不管谁去放火 他会需要这个
Oh, and whoever starts the fires is gonna need this.
地方不错啊
Nice place.
有事吗
Whassup?
我需要你带我去找派克兄弟
I need you to take me to the Pike Brothers.
那几个奈何岛的纵火犯吗
The firebugs from the Narrows?
我小时候跟他们的小妹布莉姬特一起玩过
I used to hang with their sister, Bridgit, when I was a kid.
为什么要我带你去
Why do you need me to take you?
你要替我担♥保♥
To vouch for me.
派克兄弟是城里最专业的纵火犯
The Pikes are the best arsonists in town,
但他们也是菲什的忠诚追随者
but they're also Fish loyalists.
这帮白♥痴♥以为她有一天会卷土重来呢
The idiots think she's coming back someday.
有可能的
She might come back.
我当时就在现场 亲爱的
I was there, darlin'.
-我是说可能 -随便吧
- She might. - Whatever.
派克兄弟不喜欢我和企鹅
The Pikes hate me and Penguin,
原因就不用说了 但是
for obvious reasons, but...
大家都知道菲什喜欢你
everyone knows Fish loved you.
是吗
They do?
你的脸就是门路啊 宝贝
Your face will open doors, babe.
六百块
Six hundred.
三百五
Three-fifty.
成交
Fine.
让我跟他们说
Just let me do the talkin'.
你在一边陪笑 假装我们是朋友就好
You just smile and make like we're friends.
朋友
Friends?
那还得再加一百
That's a hundred extra.
真刁
Chiseler.
那么 大家都知道菲什喜欢我吗
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表