剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
你一点都不担心
You're not worried.
我应该担心吗
Should I be?
教授 我们的雇主准备关闭我们的项目
Professor, our employers are going to shut us down.
你一定是知道的
You must know this.
我只知道我们所取得的成就
What I know is what we've accomplished.
我们令死人复生
We've woken the dead.
但是无一人能完好恢复记忆
And yet, none have returned with their memory intact.
那有什么
A tedious point.
我们能赋予他们设计好的 受我们支配的人格
What's more preferable than giving them personas
有比这更好的吗
that we design and control?
我们的雇主并不在乎这个
An argument lost on our employers,
他们只在乎一件事
who care about one thing and one thing only.
科学发现不是牛排
You cannot order scientific discoveries
不能预订 埃塞尔
the way you order a steak, Ethel.
接下来
Now...
我们来试试13号♥实验对象 如何
let's try Subject 13, shall we?
你怎么能这么做 布鲁斯少爷
How could you do this, Master Bruce?
我不是明确禁止你把那个女孩扯进来吗
I strictly forbid you from involving that little girl, didn't I?
我知道 但是塞琳娜总能自己应付麻烦
I know... but Selina's always handled herself.
我以为不会出事
I-I was sure.
但你错了 不是吗
But you were wrong, weren't you?
自己选择参与这种事另当别论
It's different if you choose to be involved in something like this,
但你主动把塞琳娜·凯尔扯了进来
but you actively involved Selina Kyle.
你把自己的事 放在了她的安危之前
You put your own concerns in front of that girl's safety.
你太过分了
You're way out of order.
你真令我大失所望 布鲁斯少爷
I'm... I'm really disappointed in you, Master Bruce.
你确定她还没逃出来吗
You're sure she's still there?
确定
Y-Yes.
不然我们约好了见面 她不会不来的
She wouldn't have missed our meeting otherwise.
斯特兰奇肯定是把她扣在了阿卡姆
Strange must be holding her prisoner in Arkham.
我怀疑她不是关在阿卡姆
Only I doubt she's in Arkham.
我敢说斯特兰奇把她关在了
I'll wager Strange has her in the
他造出阿泽瑞尔的秘密实验室里
secret lab where he created Azrael.
但斯特兰奇是阿卡姆的主管
But Strange runs Arkham.
他每天都在那里
He's seen there every day.
阿卡姆肯定是实验室的入口
The lab must be accessed through Arkham.
你认为是在地下
You're thinking it's underground.
一定是
It has to be.
肯定有楼梯 电梯
There must be stairs, an elevator,
通风井
ventilation shafts.
我只是不知道该怎么找
I just don't know how to find them.
我也许有办法
I may have a solution.
斯特兰奇用来制♥造♥这些怪物的技术
The technology Strange is using to create these monsters
肯定非常先进
must be very advanced.
我猜想 他在用钚同位素
My guess is, he's using plutonium isotopes
来变异细胞结构
to mutate cell structure.
如果是这样 一定会有微量辐射
If so, there'll be trace radiation.
我在韦恩集团
At Wayne Enterprises,
研发了一款用于战场的微型盖革计数器
I developed a miniature Geiger counter for battlefield use.
让我进入阿卡姆 我就能找到实验室的入口
Get me into Arkham and I'll find the entrance to that lab.
韦恩基金会每年都会捐钱给疯人院
Wayne Foundation gives the Asylum money every year.
我要求去参观一下
I'll ask for a tour.
去找那个派人刺杀你父亲的人吗
From the man that ordered the assassination of your father.
他会想知道我们了解多少
He'll want to find out what we know.
他不会把我和卢修斯当成威胁
And he won't see me and Lucius as a threat.
不
No.
绝对不行
Absolutely bloody not.
你不能就这么羊入虎口
You're not going to walk straight into a lion's den.
我腿这样都没法支援你
I can't even go to back you up with a leg like this, can I?
阿尔弗雷德 你自己也说
Alfred, you said yourself,
塞琳娜·凯尔出事都是我的错
that it's my fault what happened to Selina Kyle.
所以弥补是我的责任
That means it's my responsibility to make it right.
我或许不是你在街头斗殴中会选择的帮手
And I may not be the man you'd choose as second in a street fight,
但只要能保护布鲁斯 我都会尽力
but anything I can do to protect Bruce, I will.
但这计划还是不完整
Still, it's half a plan, isn't it?
就算卢修斯能把你带进去
I mean, just say that Lucius can get you in there,
你也找到了实验室的入口 然后呢
and you find the entrance to the laboratory, then what?
他们告诉我
They tell me.
我通知布洛克 他带一帮警♥察♥冲进去
I call Bullock, he comes busting in with a hundred cops,
让斯特兰奇忙不过来
keeps Strange busy.
我去找塞琳娜
I find Selina.
我知道了
I see.
那你究竟打算怎么进去呢
And how, exactly, do you plan on getting in?
他俩还有可能 但你...
I mean, these two possibly, but you...
斯特兰奇根本不会让你接近那里
I mean, Strange won't let you within a bloody mile of the place.
如果我能让你进大门
If I can get you inside the gate,
剩下的路你能自己解决吗
can you manage the rest of the way?
可以 我想我能
Yeah. I think I can.
乌贼是种有趣的生物
The cuttlefish is a fascinating creature.
可以再生脑细胞
Able to regenerate brain cells,
用皮肤分泌毒素
secrete toxins from its skin,
而且它们的基因还与人类很匹配
and its DNA meshes so well with human.
我等不及看它的效果了
I can't wait to see it in action.
把她皮质施加的电压增加一倍
Oh, I want to increase voltage to her cortex... 200%.
真的吗 先生
Are you certain, sir?
那相当于让她被闪电劈中
It'll be like she's being struck by a bolt of lightning.
我们还能造成什么伤害呢
Well, how much more damage could we possibly do?
她都死了
She's dead.
等你醒来我们再见 亲爱的
I'll see you when you wake, my dear.
很高兴你俩相处得这么好
I'm so pleased you two are getting along.
我警告你 尼格玛先生
I should warn you, Mr. Nygma,
斯特克先生是吃过人的
Mr. Stirk has been known to eat people.
但他已经保证不再吃了 是不是 斯特克先生
But he's promised to stop that, haven't you Mr. Stirk?
你得把我放出去
You have to get me out of here.
你是在求情吗
Are you asking for a favor?
你逃跑前应该考虑到这一点的
You should have considered that before you decided to escape.
你要怎么阻止吉姆·戈登
How are you going to stop Jim Gordon?
什么
What?
吉姆·戈登和哥谭市警局过去一周里
Jim Gordon and the GCPD have been here twice
已经来过两次了
in the last week.
他们显然是知道了
It's obvious that they know.
显然知道什么
Obvious they know what?
真要我说出来吗
Do I really have to say it?
你们在地下室制♥造♥怪物
You're making monsters in the basement!
我饿了
I'm hungry!
安静 斯特克
Quiet, Stirk.
地下室里有怪物
Monsters in the basement.
你真是疯了 尼格玛先生
You are insane, Mr. Nygma.
显然
Obviously.
吉姆·戈登就要来了
Jim Gordon is coming,
你们需要全部的帮助
and you're going to need all the help that you can get,
不如你去告诉斯特兰奇
so why don't you go tell Strange
如果他想阻止戈登和哥谭市警局
that if he wants to stop Gordon and the GCPD
就会需要我的帮助
then he's going to need my help.
马上去
Now!
有心跳了
We have a heartbeat.
她醒了 醒了
She's awake. She's awake.
赶紧 去叫斯特兰奇教授
Quickly, go get Professor Strange.
福克斯先生已经把车开到门口了
Mr. Fox is pulling up out front.
我跟戈登说 如果一小时内没你们的消息
I told Gordon if I don't hear from you within an hour,
我就去找布洛克
I'm going to go straight to Bullock.
我必须这么做 阿尔弗雷德
I have to do this, Alfred.
我没有选择
I don't have a choice.
你当然有选择
Of course you got a choice.
就像我可以选择祝福你 放你走
In the same way I can choose to let you go with my blessing
叫你把那小姑娘安全带回家
and tell you to bring that little girl home safe,
也可以现在就告诉你
or I can tell you right now,
我可以拽你上飞机
I can stick you on an airplane
送你去很远的地方
and fly you somewhere very far away.
-你不能 -别傻了 我当然可以
- You can't. - Don't be such a donker. Course I can.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表