剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
This city needs me.
胸牌不错啊
Cool pins.
数数吧 白♥痴♥
Count, idiot.
-我们有五个人 -我知道
- There's five of us. - I know.
太不公平了
Hardly seems fair.
快跑 快走
Move, move, move, move, move! Go!
别停下
Keep going!
好了 快走
There you go. Right there!
快走
Go!
哥谭市警局 放下武器
GCPD! Put down your weapons!
散开 两边夹击
Fan out! Flank him from both sides,
交火压制他
catch him in our crossfire.
嗯 去吧
Yeah, do that.
我掩护你们 上
I'll cover you. Go!
好吧 他们动作挺麻利
Okay. So they move well.
没想到啊
Unexpected.
上上上
Move! Move, move, move!
走吧
Let's go!
枪手逃了 长官
Shooter got away, sir.
那人是维克多·萨斯
You just met Victor Zsasz.
他如今为企鹅工作了
Works for Penguin these days.
企鹅在玩什么把戏
What the hell is Penguin playing at?
我觉得我欠你个道歉
Not, but I... I feel like, um, I owe you an apology.
我觉得我一直对你态度很坏
I feel as though I have been nothing but mean to you.
我觉得不能这么说
No, I don't think that's fair.
我觉得我一直在骚扰你
I feel like all I've ever done is... is annoy you.
我老是做些不合适的事
I've been consistently inappropriate.
不不 是我
No. No, no, no, no, it's me.
你一直很贴心
You have been nothing but sweet,
是我无视你的卡片 你的礼物
and I ignored your card and your... your gift.
柯林格小姐 老实说
Miss Kringle, I can honestly say
我们的互动总是我一天最美好的时刻
that our interactions are always the highlight of my day.
叫我柯丽丝汀
Please. Uh... Kristen.
天呐 我甚至还说是你
Oh, my, God, I even accused you
写了多尔蒂的道别信
of writing Dougherty's good-bye note.
是啊
Right.
-疯了 -谁知道那混♥蛋♥怎么想的
- Crazy. - I mean, oh... who knows what that jerk was thinking?
-是混♥蛋♥ -我怎么能允许他碰我
- Jerk. - How I ever let him lay a hand on me,
真是不可思议
I'll never know.
他死了我高兴
I'm glad he's dead.
他...
Well, he's...
他只是离开了这里
he just left town.
他没...死
He's not... dead.
嗯 是啊 我知道
Right, yeah, I know.
就是个说法
Figure of speech.
他对你而言与死无异了
He's dead to you.
滚出你的生活了 不是真死了
Out of your life. Not dead, dead.
我去下洗手间
I'm gonna use the restroom.
你搞砸了 白♥痴♥ 干得好
You blew it, dummy. Nice work.
-别烦我 -你是跟我说话吗
- Leave me alone! - Are you talking to me?
不是
No.
真的 柯丽丝汀 不是说你
Honestly, Kristen, I wasn't talking to you.
那还有谁啊
Who else is there?
我是在跟...自己说话
I talk... to myself.
我知道 很疯狂 我就是...
It's crazy, I know. I just, I have this, um...
我脑子里有个声音
I have this voice inside my head,
算是一个更强势的我
a sort of stronger version of me,
他管束这个笨拙的我
that keeps this me in line, because I'm such a klutz.
我能理解
I can understand that.
我觉得我们都能听到这样的声音
I think that we all have a voice like that.
是吗
You think?
你的内心声音说了什么
What was your inner voice saying?
他气我毁了气氛
He was mad at me for spoiling the mood.
刚刚气氛的确很不错
It was... it was a really nice mood.
但我内心的声音告诉我
But my... inner voice is telling me that
我们还能回到那种气氛中
I think maybe we can get back there.
你杀了考菲尔德
You killed Caulfield.
我们有证人
We have a witness.
还有对盖勒文的行刺未遂 也是你吗
And the attempt on Galavan-- was that you, too?
-不是时候 -还有霍布斯
- Not now. - And Hobbs.
你把萨斯派去了
You sent Zsasz there?
很复杂 好吗
It's complicated, okay?
搅乱选举对你有什么好处
What does it profit you to mess with the election?
你有自己的肮脏帝国可以统治
You have your own sordid empire to rule over.
走开吧 吉姆
Walk away, Jim.
别管我
Let me be.
哥谭市警局换了领导班子
The GCPD has new leadership.
不再做交易 不再卖♥♥人情了
No more deals, no more favors.
如果他们得知是你策划了袭击
If they find out you're behind these attacks,
-我们会全力对你... -好振奋的演讲
- we will come after you with every... - Rousing speech!
真的
Really!
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Goosebumps.
但你是一个人来的 吉姆
But you came here alone, Jim,
没带逮捕令 没带手铐 没带支援 为什么
with no warrant, no cuffs, no backup, and why?
因为你可不希望你的新警监得知
Because you would hate for your new captain to find out
你是如何冷血枪杀了奥格登·巴克
about how you gunned down Ogden Barker in cold blood.
就为收账
Over a debt.
他欠我的账
A debt to me.
他想杀我
He was trying to kill me.
目击证人呢
Where are your witnesses?
就在那前一天 你是不是
And just that day before, I suppose
也没求我把洛布局长赶出哥谭
you did not ask me to run Commissioner Loeb out of town
好让你能官复原职
so that you could get your old job back?
我会面对一切后果
I'll face whatever's coming to me.
我也会
As will I.
再见了 吉姆
Good-bye, Jim.
-还用说 -未必吧
- Obviously. - I don't think so.
-真的 -叫了一下
- I'm serious. - Singed for a second.
别拿死里逃生开玩笑
Hey, you shouldn't be joking about near misses.
下颗子弹可能打进你眼睛里
Next bullet might get stuck right in your eye.
是 长官 不开玩笑
Yes, sir. No joking.
好了 凑过来
All right, gather round.
今天我要给突击队安排首个真正的任务
Today, I'm giving the strike force its first real mission.
立案抓捕哥谭头号♥公敌
Build a case to put away Gotham's Enemy Number One.
奥斯瓦尔德·科波特/企鹅
该扳倒企鹅了
Time to take down The Penguin.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
塞琳娜 我们走吧
Hey, Selina, come on, let's go.
我不知道你想从布鲁斯少爷这儿得到什么
I don't know what you want with Master Bruce,
但我确定
but I'm certain
没有你 他能过得更好
that his life's gonna be a damn sight better without you in it.
怎么样 红的吗
So, what do you think? Red?
盖勒文竞选市长
还是蓝的
Or blue?
-红的 -蓝的
- Red. - Blue.
那就蓝的吧
Blue it is.
我想找点乐子
I want some fun.
我受够了在家憋着
I'm sick of staying indoors.
耐心点 芭芭拉 你的机会会来的
Patience, Barbara. Your time will come.
命运之轮在转动了
The wheel is turning.
哥谭市警局忙于抓捕企鹅
While the GCPD chase The Penguin,
我就从他们鼻子底下把市长职位偷走
I'll steal the mayor's office right from under their noses.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表