剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Hold on!
维克多
Victor?
是你
You.
放下枪
Put down the gun!
带布鲁斯走
Go get on Bruce!
你们都没事吧
You both all right?
你没事
You all right?
快走
Go.
跑吧 他要的是我
Go, run. It's me he's after.
我们不会丢下你的
We're not leaving without you.
我很高兴能认识你 布鲁斯
I'm so glad I met you, Bruce.
你♥爸♥爸会很为你骄傲的
Your dad would be proud of you.
为你的成长自豪
Of the man that you've become.
-凯伦 凯伦 -别过去
- Karen! Karen... - Stay here!
-不 凯伦 凯伦 -退后
- No! Karen! Karen! - Get back.
抱歉 我来迟了
Sorry, I'm late.
我买♥♥到了你喜欢的盐水太妃糖
I did get you that salt water taffy you like, so...
你要吵醒她的
You'll wake her.
我以为她在阿卡姆
I thought she was in Arkham.
处于昏迷之中
In a coma.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
她几小时前跑来的
She showed up a couple of hours ago.
小可怜
Poor thing.
她来这儿做什么
What is she doing here?
她回家了
She's come home.
我父亲冒生命危险保护她
My father risked his life to protect her.
他在乎她
He cared for her.
现在她死了
And now she's dead.
就因为我
Because of me.
致凯伦 生日快乐 托马斯
不是因为你 布鲁斯少爷
Not because of you, Master Bruce.
是因为你的追寻
Because of what you're pursuing.
有什么区别吗
Is there a difference?
有
Yes.
如果你不能安心
And if you can't make your peace with that,
那你就还没准备好
then you're not ready.
还会有其他人 布鲁斯少爷
There will be others, Master Bruce.
凯伦是唯一知道
Karen was the only one who knew
哲学家长什么样的人
what The Philosopher looked like.
我们这下要怎么找他
How are we going to find him now?
你得有信心 布鲁斯
You need to have faith, Bruce.
我知道你今天冒了多大险
I know what you risked today.
如果巴恩斯查明你与此事有关
If Barnes finds out you were involved...
他会发现的
He will.
或许他已经发现了
If he hasn't already.
我在哥谭市警局应该是混不下去了
Pretty sure my days at the GCPD are over.
但我早就做好了这个准备
But I knew that going in.
那你为什么那么做
Then why'd you do it?
你不是唯一许下承诺的人
You're not the only one who made a promise.
福克斯先生
Ah, Mr. Fox.
我自己进来的
I let myself in.
我可能有发现
I think I might have something.
我整理科学家人事档案的时候
When I was compiling the personnel files on scientists,
我还进行了对比搜索
I also ran a cross-reference search
松林农场和哲学家
on Pinewood Farms and The Philosopher
发现了这个
and found this.
是12年前的一张公♥司♥时讯
It's from a company newsletter taken 12 years ago.
照片里有团队外号♥
The photo lists team nicknames.
看看你父亲身边的那个人
Look at the man next to your father.
雨果·斯特兰奇 "哲学家"
雨果·斯特兰奇
Hugo Strange.
哲学家
The Philosopher.
他现在是阿卡姆的主管
He runs Arkham now.
是朋友
A friend.
是他信任的人
Someone he... he trusted.
这不公平
That's not fair.
这不对
That's not right.
凯伦 真是可惜
Oh, Karen. What a shame.
你是那么有前途
You held such promise.
维克多说他认出了吉姆·戈登
Victor said he recognized Jim Gordon.
说他身边还有个孩子
Said he was with a boy.
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
那么他和吉姆·戈登在联手合作
So he and Jim Gordon are working together.
好啊
Well, well.
我觉得我们的生活
I think life is about to get
要变得很有趣了 皮博迪女士
very interesting for us, Ms. Peabody.
楼下的
It's coming from downstairs.
44号♥病人
Patient 44.
但复苏还有12小时的进程啊
But the reanimation should take another 12 hours.
-我... -抓住他
- I... - Grab him, grab him!
皮博迪 我们做到了
Oh, Peabody, we did it.
我们复活了一个人
We brought someone back.
我们真做到了
We actually did it.
怎么了 妹妹
Wh... What is it now, sister?
他说什么
What's he saying?
异教恶犬
Heathen dogs.
又怎么了 妹妹
What now, sister?
圣城啊
The Holy City.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
圣徒会拯救我们
The saint will deliver us.
不 别走
No, don't leave.
别走
Don't leave.
要我放麻醉气吗
Should I gas him?
死亡天使阿泽瑞尔
Azrael...
死亡天使
Azrael!
死亡天使
Azrael.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表