剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
无人区
第391天
第87天
韦恩集团
海妖
哥谭市警局
魔道帮
萨斯
米勒港口
劳帮
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
我看到了
I saw...
一个幻象
a vision...
灾难性事件
of a cataclysmic event.
我们要一起为城市留下遗产
We will create a legacy in this city.
我认为你能变得非常强大
I think you could be so strong.
他也看到了
He sees it, too.
杰罗麦跑了 还带走了布鲁斯
Jeremiah escaped. He's got Bruce.
我在全城各处埋了炸♥弹♥
I have bombs planted around the city.
我知道眼见为实 而我真心希望你能相信我
I know seeing is believing, and I do want you to believe me,
所以...
so...
政♥府♥已宣布哥谭为禁区
Now, the governor's declared the city off-limits
直到情况得到评估
until the situation can be evaluated.
两小时后 城里就会变成战场
In two hours, this city's gonna be a battleground.
我反正不走
Well, I'm not leaving.
哥谭很快就将成为人人为己的
Gotham is soon to be each man for himself,
野蛮之地
a more savage place.
我该拿你们怎么办
What should I do with you?
你夺走了我唯一爱的人
You took away the one person I love,
所以我也要夺走你唯一爱的人
so I took the one person you love.
在这血的煎熬中
Out of this crucible of blood
哥谭需要的黑暗骑士将崛起
will rise the dark knight that your city needs.
哥谭陨落 我们崛起
Gotham falls. We rise.
我下令再开火
Fire on my command!
为了哥谭
For Gotham.
听着 戈登
Listen, Gordon.
是你们决定无视撤离令的...
Your people decided to ignore evacuation orders...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你显然不理解
It is clear you don't understand.
要我理解什么 戈登先生
What's to understand, Mr. Gordon?
你根本没说明白...
I'm afraid you are not making your...
最后再说一次
For the last time,
在桥被炸掉
after the bridges blew
政♥府♥宣布哥谭为禁区后
and the government declared Gotham off-limits,
城市就任人掠夺
the city was up for grabs.
被拱手让给了罪犯和杀人犯
Given over to criminals and murderers.
现在控制地盘的
Now, territory is controlled
都是有足够火力能守住的人
by whoever has enough power to hold it.
企鹅都占了市政厅了
I mean, we have Penguin in City Hall, for God's sakes.
他抢了军♥火♥库 储备了一批武器
He raided the armory and stockpiled weapons,
然后改造了一间工厂来生产弹♥药♥
then repurposed a factory to manufacture ammunition.
这让他无法攻破
It's made him unassailable.
芭芭拉的海妖控制了她们夜♥总♥会♥附近一带
Barbara and the Sirens control an area around their club.
那是哥谭唯一不缺乏食物
It's the only place in Gotham not suffering for food,
还有酒的地方
or booze.
芭芭拉主要做情报交易
Barbara trades mainly in information.
午夜前走就可以
Just be gone by midnight.
那里只允许女人进 但男人可以买♥♥时间
It's women only, but men can buy windows of time.
好时光已经过两分钟了 亲爱的
It's two minutes past pumpkin time, sweetheart.
-等下 -据说...
- Wait. - Word is...
她以铁手腕执行自己的规矩
...she enforces her rule with an iron hand.
西边是乔纳森·克兰
To the west is Jonathan Crane,
稻草人
the Scarecrow.
维克多·弗莱斯在更北边与萤火虫交战
Victor Fries is further north and warring with Firefly.
而到今天 也没有人确认目击过
And to date, there have been no confirmed sightings
杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡
of Jeremiah Valeska.
然后就是我们了
Then there's us.
哥谭市警局控制了分局附近的十个街区
GCPD controls a ten-block area around the precinct,
我们为150名平民提供保护和食物
where we feed and protect 150 civilians.
这数字可能会增加 谁知道还有多少人
That number could grow as who knows how many others
被困在了城里
are trapped around the city.
他们是城市被遗弃时
These are people who couldn't get out
无法撤离的人
when the city was abandoned.
穷♥人♥ 病人 一个个家庭
The poor, the sick, whole families.
政♥府♥负有职责
The government has a duty.
你们有职责帮助他们
You have a duty to help them.
戈登先生
Mr. Gordon...
是戈登警监
Captain Gordon.
这个我们已经说了一遍又一遍
We've been over this time and time again.
任何人都不允许进出哥谭
No one is allowed in or out of Gotham.
我们保护的人不是罪犯
People we are protecting are not criminals.
撤离令发布后还留下来的人
And anyone who stayed after the evacuation order
政♥府♥不再有义务保护他们
is no longer the government's responsibility.
敌对势力包围了我们
We are surrounded by hostile forces.
食物和弹♥药♥就快耗尽
We are running out of food, ammunition.
这里有小孩子 你们必须撤走他们
There are children here. You have to evacuate them.
针对哥谭目前的情况
A committee is being formed
我们成立了一个委员会
regarding the situation in Gotham.
委员会
Committee.
至少允许我们自己补充供给
At least let us resupply ourselves.
我们明白现在的情况
We understand the situation.
你们不明白
You don't understand.
如果明白 你们就会采取行动
If you did, you would do something.
不如直说我们只能靠自己了
Just say we're on our own.
姑且不说瘫痪
Paralysis aside,
我们得在她的脊椎塌陷之前给她动手术
we need to operate before her spine collapses upon itself.
其实她早该被撤走的
In truth, she should have been evacuated.
城市沦陷的那晚
Yeah, well, we tried to get her out
我们尽力想带她出城
the night that everything went to hell.
但是他们把桥炸毁了
And then they blew the bloody bridges.
你能在这里做手术吗
Can you operate here?
我们也别无选择
I don't think we have a choice.
塞琳娜
Selena?
医生要给你做手术
The doctor wants to operate.
好
Fine.
随便吧
Whatever.
我会一直陪在你身边的
I'm gonna be here the whole time.
够了
Enough!
我们其余人在忍♥饥挨饿
You cops are getting fat
而你们警♥察♥却在养膘
while the rest of us are starving!
没错
That's right.
我们其余人在忍♥饥挨饿
While the rest of us are starving!
你饿吗 饿吗
You hungry? Yeah?
-警♥察♥的配给多 -我这就让你吃点苦头
- The cops get more! - I got something you can chew on.
哈维 哈维 让我来行吗
Harvey, Harvey! May I? May I?
各位 先生
Everyone. Sir?
每个人的配给是一样 警♥察♥和平民都一样
Everyone gets the same share, police and civilians alike.
如果我们开始发放更多 供给将无法维持
If we start handing out more, the supplies will not last.
你在说谎 他在说谎
You're lying. He's lying!
警♥察♥的配给多
The cops get more.
-你给我闭嘴 -够了
- You shut up! u202d- That's enough!
你们不喜欢这儿的规矩 就走吧
You don't like the rules, leave.
我只是说说
I'm just saying...
走着说 蠢货
Say it walking, putz.
拜托
Come on!
你看起来吃得挺饱
You look well fed!
我们走
Let's go.
行了
Hey, come on, listen up.
离开这里
Move it out of here.
快点
Move it.
现在库存还有多少
So, how we doing?
我们还剩一个月口粮
Well, we got a month of food left.
如果再有难民来 一个月也撑不到
Less if refugees keep coming.
混账政♥府♥怎么说
What'd the Department of Douchebaggery say?
老样子
Same as always.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表